I exited my ESL gig at 8:30 p.m. on Church Ave. and Flatbush Ave. I got a new part-time job there, rough area, I got tons of experience in these neighborhoods but this place is beyond special.

Two tall dudes about 40 yrs old shoulder me as I stepped up on the curb, spins me around, first guy grabs my elbow, second guy smashes a whiskey bottle to the ground, liquid is flowing everywhere, and he yells " motherfucker you just broke my bottle!". I said " you dudes slammed into ME!" I THEN pull out if first guy's grip and he says "you gotta pay my friend for that booze bitch! You knocked it out his hand, bitch"

I said " hell no! WTF?! You guys did it, or if was an accident". They said "look at this shit, $120 bottle of VSOP" ..... I SAID "I DON'T PLAY THIS SHIT, I GOT NOTHING ANYWAY, BROKE AS ALL HELL"

first guy gets down on his hands and knees and lunges at me, I jumped right, hit myself into a railing, and the 2nd guy says to the first "fuck that shit, hold up, he gotta pay", I took 3 steps into the traffic, luckily nothing was coming, and the first guy said " don't blow smoke up my ass, I can't bring this back to the liquor store and say it was an accident", so I crossed the street and got THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, WALKED TO THE Q TRAIN, KEPT LOOKING BACK FOR A FEW BLOCKS.

FUCK.

scared me good.