Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: NASA says humans could land on Mars in 25 years

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It takes about 8 and a half hours but here it is. You will miss all the diagrams, but it is a great book and Dawkins has a very nice voice.

I like Dawkins, but there is no evidence of these mutations. Doesn't matter how long the video is, answer is still the same, evidence please.

Most people think carbon dating means its fact, but how many actually know how accurate it is? I doubt you will find anywhere saying that it is accurate past 60,000 years. But they want to speculate billions of years back?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Believing something because you see it in a video or diagrams defies logic.

Again it's blindly following a theory and trying to claim it as fact.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    It takes about 8 and a half hours but here it is. You will miss all the diagrams, but it is a great book and Dawkins has a very nice voice.

I like Dawkins, but there is no evidence of these mutations. Doesn't matter how long the video is, answer is still the same, evidence please.

Most people think carbon dating means its fact, but how many actually know how accurate it is? I doubt you will find anywhere saying that it is accurate past 60,000 years. But they want to speculate billions of years back?
    What do you mean there is no evidence of macro mutation, do we not see this in dogs and cats, for example, over a relatively short time span? To see the evolution of a creature in the sense that it goes from the sea to the land you are talking a very long period of time, but we do have fossil records as incomplete as they are. You have to go by the evidence that exists. I am sure if we make it another million years we will be little bit different and have a fossil record to show it. We have records, though not perfect, for how we have got where we are today.

Here is the evolution of our friend the whale.

https://ocean.si.edu/through-time/an...ales-animation

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's what fossil records are, they are a puzzle of the past being put back together. The pieces always appear to fit thus justifying the theory.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you mean there is no evidence of macro mutation, do we not see this in dogs and cats, for example, over a relatively short time span? To see the evolution of a creature in the sense that it goes from the sea to the land you are talking a very long period of time, but we do have fossil records as incomplete as they are. You have to go by the evidence that exists. I am sure if we make it another million years we will be little bit different and have a fossil record to show it. We have records, though not perfect, for how we have got where we are today.

What do you mean we see it in cats and dogs? I've never seen a cat mutate into a dog. That's what macro mutation is. 1 species mutating into another.

Again where are all these in between mutations? And why have all the supposed links they have found, Lucy etc turned out to be hoaxes?

What happens to a fish when you see it out of water? Don't worry about what you have seen or taught, from your experience in life, what happens to a fish when out of water?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's what fossil records are, they are a puzzle of the past being put back together. The pieces always appear to fit thus justifying the theory.
    But no fossil's of these in between mutations?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you mean we see it in cats and dogs? I've never seen a cat mutate into a dog. That's what macro mutation is. 1 species mutating into another.

Again where are all these in between mutations? And why have all the supposed links they have found, Lucy etc turned out to be hoaxes?

What happens to a fish when you see it out of water? Don't worry about what you have seen or taught, from your experience in life, what happens to a fish when out of water?
    A mutation means that something in the evolutionary process changes to produce something different, but that does not mean you can just flip into a new species. You will only move on from the common ancestor that you have. A cat is not going to evolve into a dog, but you have seen cats of all types evolve certainly over millions of years with the different types of wild cats and their various appearances, sizes and characteristics. Even in the relatively short term we have seen many types of dogs emerge by blending other dogs and in a very short period of time. Along with it come health issues as such evolution has been too quick and at a detrimental cost to the poor mutt who wasn't going to emerge like that through natural selection alone.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yes we get lied to but the government is terrible at keeping secrets. If a Oval Office blow job cant be kept down low, I don’t think a numerous fake moon landings could be kept hush. It wouldn’t be just the astronauts who would need to keep quiet.
    Ok but how much does NASA get a day, 20 - 50 mil a day. I can do a lot with 50 mil. And if I'm hiring the stuff , wouldn't it make sense for me to hire people I can control, people I have dirt on? You don't think it's possible for them to threaten your friends and family? How much is a hitman roughly?

If anyone has looked into any pedophile ring stuff, there are reports that some abusers were forced into these acts, recorded, as blackmail so they could speak out for fear of their dirt coming out.

And look at Grissom and Co., if anyone thinks they are untouchable just check out JFK to see you're not.
    anything can be twisted and turned at anytime in these theories. People who beleive them can explain any differing point of view, that’s what makes them interesting. That 9-11 video covers everything you can think off. Like Lou Reed said, you can’t beleive everything you read and nothing that you see.
    Exactly, so wouldn't it be better to make your mind up on thinking about things logically, rather than accepting fake pictures and video as evidence?

Obvious questions you should ask yourself:

Why has no one ever gone back?
    The Van Allen belts, how could the actornauts survive them. When asked about them a actornaut said he doesn't think they were discovered then. So not discovering something means that the miles of radiation won't kill you?
    Why have they lost or taped over all the data? It's a pretty historic event for mankind, but obviously not important enough.
    Why would they keep giving you fake footage from the ISS or space walks?
    Some of these questions were already answered in this thread, i'm pretty sure an explanation can be easily found for all, but if you start from the position that all the official evidence is fake then nothing will ever convince you and you can't lose.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently the puzzle is being put together, but I have not seen the actual fossil record myself. I cannot be an expert on IQ, evolution, and space travel all at the same time.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...red-180963287/

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Incidentally the fake moon landings conspiracy only went ballistic after the 70s movie Capricorn One was released - Mars landing filmed in a studio, Astronauts hunted down and killed. That was some scary shit when I was a kid, the idea everything you've been sold is a lie.

Obviously these days with the internet they've become more popular than ever. However, there's as many vids/articles debunking the so-called fakery as there are claims these days.

It's not a coincidence that people most likely to believe in global/major conspiracies also believe in a supernatural creator. Teleological thinking or something, it's called.
    But when you tell the truth the story is always the same, it doesn't change. When you lie, to have to keep changing the story to keep up with the lie.

Evolution is a joke. Instead of just taking their side of the story think about it logically for a second. What do explosions do? Destroy stuff right? But not this big bang explosion, this explosion does something your logic tells you doesn't happen, it creates something.

Right at the beginning and there's already a problem.
    Evolution is flawed therefore we must have been created? The "god of the gaps" argument, which is truly illogical.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Incidentally the fake moon landings conspiracy only went ballistic after the 70s movie Capricorn One was released - Mars landing filmed in a studio, Astronauts hunted down and killed. That was some scary shit when I was a kid, the idea everything you've been sold is a lie.

Obviously these days with the internet they've become more popular than ever. However, there's as many vids/articles debunking the so-called fakery as there are claims these days.

It's not a coincidence that people most likely to believe in global/major conspiracies also believe in a supernatural creator. Teleological thinking or something, it's called.
    But when you tell the truth the story is always the same, it doesn't change. When you lie, to have to keep changing the story to keep up with the lie.

Evolution is a joke. Instead of just taking their side of the story think about it logically for a second. What do explosions do? Destroy stuff right? But not this big bang explosion, this explosion does something your logic tells you doesn't happen, it creates something.

Right at the beginning and there's already a problem.
    Evolution is flawed therefore we must have been created? The "god of the gaps" argument, which is truly illogical.
    So you think all the amazing stuff that happens on earth, all the eco systems, cells etc, everything working perfectly just came together randomly from an explosion? That seems logical.

Rather than something that created everything to work the way it does?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently the puzzle is being put together, but I have not seen the actual fossil record myself. I cannot be an expert on IQ, evolution, and space travel all at the same time.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...red-180963287/
    You don't have to be an expert on anything, just tell me, in your experience, what happens to fish when they are out of water?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes we get lied to but the government is terrible at keeping secrets. If a Oval Office blow job cant be kept down low, I don’t think a numerous fake moon landings could be kept hush. It wouldn’t be just the astronauts who would need to keep quiet.
    Ok but how much does NASA get a day, 20 - 50 mil a day. I can do a lot with 50 mil. And if I'm hiring the stuff , wouldn't it make sense for me to hire people I can control, people I have dirt on? You don't think it's possible for them to threaten your friends and family? How much is a hitman roughly?

If anyone has looked into any pedophile ring stuff, there are reports that some abusers were forced into these acts, recorded, as blackmail so they could speak out for fear of their dirt coming out.

And look at Grissom and Co., if anyone thinks they are untouchable just check out JFK to see you're not.
    anything can be twisted and turned at anytime in these theories. People who beleive them can explain any differing point of view, that’s what makes them interesting. That 9-11 video covers everything you can think off. Like Lou Reed said, you can’t beleive everything you read and nothing that you see.
    Exactly, so wouldn't it be better to make your mind up on thinking about things logically, rather than accepting fake pictures and video as evidence?

The Van Allen belts, how could the actornauts survive them. When asked about them a actornaut said he doesn't think they were discovered then. So not discovering something means that the miles of radiation won't kill you?
    Why have they lost or taped over all the data? It's a pretty historic event for mankind, but obviously not important enough.
    Some of these questions were already answered in this thread, i'm pretty sure an explanation can be easily found for all, but if you start from the position that all the official evidence is fake then nothing will ever convince you and you can't lose.
    I'm not about winning or losing, just getting people to think for themselves. Rather than what they have been brainwashed to believe is true. If you look at the evidence and still believe we went to the moon fine, but I find it impossible that anyone could not believe the amount of evidence that is available.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not about winning or losing, just getting people to think for themselves. Rather than what they have been brainwashed to believe is true. If you look at the evidence and still believe we went to the moon fine, but I find it impossible that anyone could not believe the amount of evidence that is available.
    The problem is you're asking questions which have an answer but refuse to believe the answers because you don't trust the source. For instance -

The Van Allen belts, how could the actornauts survive them? Answer - Van Allen belts, where the Earth’s magnetic field concentrates solar radiation, would be dangerous only if people lingered there for several days. In fact the astronauts whizzed through in a matter of hours, receiving a radiation dose no greater than a medical X-ray.

The pictures on the moon are fake? Answer - Footage of Neil Armstrong’s small step was shot by a camera mounted on the outside of the Eagle lander. Pictures of Armstrong’s first step taken from the surface of the moon are actually Buzz Aldrin descending the ladder, snapped by Armstrong. Remote cameras left on the moon could easily record the departure of lunar modules

There's no point in looking at evidence in the first place if you've already made up your mind.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The problem is you're asking questions which have an answer but refuse to believe the answers because you don't trust the source. For instance -

The Van Allen belts, how could the actornauts survive them? Answer - Van Allen belts, where the Earth’s magnetic field concentrates solar radiation, would be dangerous only if people lingered there for several days. In fact the astronauts whizzed through in a matter of hours, receiving a radiation dose no greater than a medical X-ray.

The pictures on the moon are fake? Answer - Footage of Neil Armstrong’s small step was shot by a camera mounted on the outside of the Eagle lander. Pictures of Armstrong’s first step taken from the surface of the moon are actually Buzz Aldrin descending the ladder, snapped by Armstrong. Remote cameras left on the moon could easily record the departure of lunar modules

There's no point in looking at evidence in the first place if you've already made up your mind.
    Of course they have a cover story for everything. It's all good. The government wouldn't lie to you. They have your best interests at heart. Don't worry about the millions they are steal from us, you have fake images and video as your proof. The government has always told you the truth so there's no reason not to believe what they are telling me now. Yeah who cares that after 500 years of telling us there are 9 planets, that nah that not right Pluto is no longer a planet. But don't worry trust us, this other stuff we're telling and showing you is right.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information