Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miller vs. Dinu

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Miller vs. Dinu

How are you going to hate on Miller now Spicoli? Good fight, good win, he was never bothered.

I wonder how he'll do when he steps it up...he seems durable and fighting fit. He's got some personality too.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    How are you going to hate on Miller now Spicoli? Good fight, good win, he was never bothered.

I wonder how he'll do when he steps it up...he seems durable and fighting fit. He's got some personality too.
    He looked ok, but did what was expected. I want to see him face a guy with a bit of pop, and a sturdy type chin. Miller needs to work on slipping right hands.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miller may not have top boxing skills, but his weight, aggressive style and comparably good stamina make him a difficult fight for any other heavyweight, including the top guys like Joshua.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Miller may not have top boxing skills, but his weight, aggressive style and comparably good stamina make him a difficult fight for any other heavyweight, including the top guys like Joshua.
    I'm not disagreeing, but I want to see him against a more proven operator first.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miller ever done any VADA testing? I find it interesting that he is not among the WBC ratings, but has previously called out Wilder.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Miller ever done any VADA testing? I find it interesting that he is not among the WBC ratings, but has previously called out Wilder.
    VADA Testing? What do we think he’s taken ? Growth hormones? I’m no slimmer of the year, but I don’t call myself a serious athlete. The cunt could do with losing at least 4 stone before he can be taken seriously.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    VADA Testing? What do we think he’s taken ? Growth hormones? I’m no slimmer of the year, but I don’t call myself a serious athlete. The cunt could do with losing at least 4 stone before he can be taken seriously.
    Just asking, for a big guy he seems quite well conditioned to go a number of rounds. Plus he was calling out Wilder but never enrolled in the WBCs clean boxing program.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey I'm not 'hating' on him, truth is he gets his big ol butt in there and does good work. Me I'm sitting here making tamales. All the power to him as a sportsman and climbing through the ropes. He's a bear of a man, has fast hands and moves well. And you're right the guy can 'talk' and comes off like a real dude.

My growing problem is his direction and I'm really wondering about this whole Hearn-DAZN path. Lets not forget they were originally slated and excepted a 46 (?) yr old Fres Oquendo who hasn't fought in 4-5 years as a suitable opponent to grab a trinket. And that's after taking on the ghost of Adamek for an easy win last time out. Dinu came in on maybe 3 weeks notice after Fres walked away from it and credit to Miller he did what he was supposed to. But he also turned down an elimination shot at Pulev because basically he didn't want to travel and the Hearn deal was probably in the works by then, not sure. He goes from main event hbo to BF Kansas last night in what really felt like a fabricated card in front of maybe..maybe a crowd of 1000? The place was empty. It has all the feel of grooming him as just an opponent and not as a future champion because he's not imo learning what he needs, not even close, to learn by facing these soft touches. Hearn may be getting over on us brother as far as hopes for a dominate American heavyweight return . And Miller calls out David Allen? In fairness he talked up Whyte but Whyte is staking some claim now. But David Allen .

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Assuming Wilder gets past Fury, how long before a Wilder-Miller fight begins to make sense? Surely an all-American HW title fight with two personalities like Deontay and Big Baby would spark up some interest in a fight.

Although at the rate we're going the fight would probably be held in Casper, Wyoming, and people would be offered a free buffet to come in and watch the fight.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From the looks of things Miller would be interested in the free buffet.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Miller vs Mansour would actually be very good

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You saw mansours last fight? He looks every bit of 46 and is A small hw to begin with. Basically fought as if he knew he only had a chance of landing a Hail Mary after two rounds, the guy Miller just beat may have been too much for him. I don’t see any better form from Mansour over the last few years than the guys Miller has fought. The big lug needs an actual test. If he wants to fight a senior citizen why not Ortiz, who looks way more like a big baby to boot We won’t know how good Miller is until he fights someone he doesn’t have 80 pounds on, or someone who is very good. We know he’s pretty good, and that along with carrying 300 pounds well and seemingly being in shape, is no joke.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    You saw mansours last fight? He looks every bit of 46 and is A small hw to begin with. Basically fought as if he knew he only had a chance of landing a Hail Mary after two rounds, the guy Miller just beat may have been too much for him. I don’t see any better form from Mansour over the last few years than the guys Miller has fought. The big lug needs an actual test. If he wants to fight a senior citizen why not Ortiz, who looks way more like a big baby to boot We won’t know how good Miller is until he fights someone he doesn’t have 80 pounds on, or someone who is very good. We know he’s pretty good, and that along with carrying 300 pounds well and seemingly being in shape, is no joke.
    Yes. He's still a very in shape 46 and is suitable should Miller not be able to find anyone else. Mansour was fighting outside the US, got befuddled by a very good boxer in Hrgovic and so he kind of gave up.

Ortiz isn't much better than Mansour, he's more shy about punching I guess, he's on steroids.

Miller's BEST options: Joe Parker, Dillian Whyte, Andy Ruiz Jr., Carlos Takam, Joe Joyce, Dominic Breazeale, Luis Ortiz.....if he can't fight one of those guys then Mansour doesn't look so bad, there are worse guys he could fight.

Going to be hard to find a guy who he doesn't outweigh by 80 pounds, he's 300+ and he's not even 6'6.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Yes. He's still a very in shape 46 and is suitable should Miller not be able to find anyone else. Mansour was fighting outside the US, got befuddled by a very good boxer in Hrgovic and so he kind of gave up.

Ortiz isn't much better than Mansour, he's more shy about punching I guess, he's on steroids.

Miller's BEST options: Joe Parker, Dillian Whyte, Andy Ruiz Jr., Carlos Takam, Joe Joyce, Dominic Breazeale, Luis Ortiz.....if he can't fight one of those guys then Mansour doesn't look so bad, there are worse guys he could fight.

Going to be hard to find a guy who he doesn't outweigh by 80 pounds, he's 300+ and he's not even 6'6.
    Takam would actually be a decent test.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mansour is in good shape for 46, not for a 46 year old fighter, he’s not that kind of special. He has been befuddled every time he’s been in with a decent boxer, but I get your point, he’s a little better than millers last two opponents. Im don’t see the point in fighting often against guys who are just decent when you have as many fights and at 30, that’s what sparring is for Miller needs a test, he’s never been close to losing and looks like he’d have some extra gears, all those guys you named would be fine. Andy Ruiz would be funny, just seeing a guy give up that much weight in a fight and still be the fat guy.

Thread Information