Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
If he wants to say he broke his arm 12 weeks before camp started, whatever. The more important point to me is if he did break his arm, why negotiate for that fight AND the possible AJ fight.
To me , that is conning the public and he should be brought before the authorities to justify that and if they feel he wasn’t 100% , withhold a portion of his purse. He’s such a thick cunt he doesn’t see this.
He is such a desperate wanker. He’s also posted on Social media “PROOF” that it was a long count in the 12th. So there’s a stopwatch showing from the moment Fury hit the canvas, and stops at 10 seconds dead, when Fury is nearly up.
However , the prick forgets that the count doesn’t start till he’s in an neutral corner! So when he’s standing over Fury and doing his funny walk , the ref doesn’t start the count. The guy has shown himself to be a complete fucking dullard.
I agree he is a dullard but that is not how the count works. The referee instructs the fighter to go to the corner and picks the time up from the time keeper. If it takes him 4 seconds to get Deontay to the corner he starts his at 5 etcetera. But....if he instructs Deontay to his corner, Deontay goes and comes back out of the corner interrupting his count then the count stops.