Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Whats your dream car? My dream car costs $800,000 (in my country)

Share/Bookmark
    sterling96 Guest

Default Whats your dream car? My dream car costs $800,000 (in my country)

More photos of this insane Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
    I have always been a fan of Lamborghini supercars. The Aventador is my favorite, especially in matte black or orange

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Whats your dream car? My dream car costs $800,000 (in my country)

That is truly beautiful.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Matte black is the perfect color for that car. Nice.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Bale Batman has that car in the film.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The Bale Batman has that car in the film.
    Tis true

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn dream car I could list a dozen of them but it’s all tempered now by needing something new for everyday useage. My 2002 Lincoln is shitting the bed. May go for a Lincoln or Cadillac SUV but I really hate getting cars. If u buy a lemon u are screwed

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My friend bought a Tesla model 3 with the double motors. Holy shit batman, those 3A electric cars are something else... Really. It did convince me big time and I'd easily settle for a "modest" model III on a dime. It drives godly, has a solid distance capacity (500 KM) and has a 4 wheel drives. Bug off those fancy super sports car which you can't use all year long in most country, A modest Tesla III' do it.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    My friend bought a Tesla model 3 with the double motors. Holy shit batman, those 3A electric cars are something else... Really. It did convince me big time and I'd easily settle for a "modest" model III on a dime. It drives godly, has a solid distance capacity (500 KM) and has a 4 wheel drives. Bug off those fancy super sports car which you can't use all year long in most country, A modest Tesla III' do it.
    You have been in it I assume? How is the tech? I hear it is amazing. I have yet to be in one but there is reason Tesla stock is valued so high. Did your friend convert his home/garage to charge the Tesla at home? How long does it take to fully charge the thing when near empty on charge. I’d love to get one but with our winters around here I don’t think it will be practical. Damn I love the looks and acceration of those damn cars. You say the battery gives a good charge, I really think it won’t take that long to see batteries that will outdo/ equal our gas cars. It’s prob one of Tesla’s main goals. What do u think, 20-3O years electric cars will be common? Will one stock of Tesla be worth 1,000 or more. When they can turn an auto that was once a novelty to one of the fastest quickest acceleration in the world it bodes well for the future. They are even developing SUV which in North America at least are becoming the car of choice. What will the fossil fuel industry do to stop electric cars? If u notice if there is one terrible Tesla accident where the battery catches horrible fire it is all over the news? How many gas powered vehicles blow up a day? No agenda there right.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You have been in it I assume? How is the tech? I hear it is amazing. I have yet to be in one but there is reason Tesla stock is valued so high. Did your friend convert his home/garage to charge the Tesla at home? How long does it take to fully charge the thing when near empty on charge. I’d love to get one but with our winters around here I don’t think it will be practical. Damn I love the looks and acceration of those damn cars. You say the battery gives a good charge, I really think it won’t take that long to see batteries that will outdo/ equal our gas cars. It’s prob one of Tesla’s main goals. What do u think, 20-3O years electric cars will be common? Will one stock of Tesla be worth 1,000 or more. When they can turn an auto that was once a novelty to one of the fastest quickest acceleration in the world it bodes well for the future. They are even developing SUV which in North America at least are becoming the car of choice. What will the fossil fuel industry do to stop electric cars? If u notice if there is one terrible Tesla accident where the battery catches horrible fire it is all over the news? How many gas powered vehicles blow up a day? No agenda there right.
    That's quite a few questions in one haha, I'll try to answer most:

1) I drove the Tesla Model 3 for about 20 minutes, tried the accelerator on the highway. It's mind blowing. He doesn't have the most boosted of model III and yet, it has a better acceleration than a Porsche Carrera... I remember a Top Gear episode where they did pit the Tesla X against the monstruous Audi R VIII modified for race and it got eaten alive by the Tesla X. Honestly, speed and performance wise, unless perhaps you buy a one million dollars Bugatti Veyron, the era of petrol car and top performances just got shifted hands clean by Tesla. Also, when you remove your foot from the pedal, the car slows down quite fast and once your car is stopped, even if you're on "D" mode, it doesn't move a iota. Quite fascinating.

2) What can the fossil industry do to stop them? They are screwed. BMW did announce that they are only making electric vehicules by 2021, Audi stated that EV were their main focus now (and released their first E-Tron this yeaR), GM closed their mega factories in Oshawa and said they want to build new ones where the sole focus will be on E.V. The battery arm race has started and the only thing that could, in the middle run, make a problem to electric vehicules is the availability of Cobalt and nickel sulfide, the 2 main ingredients for the E.V batteries in the years to come. Honda has a patent for a copper-Lanthanum battery, but lanthanum is apparently dirty A.F to transform and a hell to engineer to the battery level.

3) Price of Tesla? NO clue. They surprised the market by peforming better and declaring profits (albeit modests) when the market was expecting them to fail and to lose money again. They have to prove that they can keep up producing at least 5K vehicules a month, then we'll see. I believe they will make it, but I want to be careful on my statement. Also, you cannot imagine that competitors in the industry won't catch up soon on them; a giant like BMW won't let Tesla beats them to the punch in the range of luxyry cars where they have been one of the market's darlings for decades now.

It's all gonna be very interesting to say the least and honestly, would I have the money to buy a luxury car, I don't see why I'd buy something else than a Tesla now.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My next car will be an electric car I have in mind toyota c-hr hybrid.

Toyota C-HR, with its beautifully sculptured crossover design, responsive and engaging hybrid powertrain offers a luxurious SUV drive.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    That's quite a few questions in one haha, I'll try to answer most:

1) I drove the Tesla Model 3 for about 20 minutes, tried the accelerator on the highway. It's mind blowing. He doesn't have the most boosted of model III and yet, it has a better acceleration than a Porsche Carrera... I remember a Top Gear episode where they did pit the Tesla X against the monstruous Audi R VIII modified for race and it got eaten alive by the Tesla X. Honestly, speed and performance wise, unless perhaps you buy a one million dollars Bugatti Veyron, the era of petrol car and top performances just got shifted hands clean by Tesla. Also, when you remove your foot from the pedal, the car slows down quite fast and once your car is stopped, even if you're on "D" mode, it doesn't move a iota. Quite fascinating.

2) What can the fossil industry do to stop them? They are screwed. BMW did announce that they are only making electric vehicules by 2021, Audi stated that EV were their main focus now (and released their first E-Tron this yeaR), GM closed their mega factories in Oshawa and said they want to build new ones where the sole focus will be on E.V. The battery arm race has started and the only thing that could, in the middle run, make a problem to electric vehicules is the availability of Cobalt and nickel sulfide, the 2 main ingredients for the E.V batteries in the years to come. Honda has a patent for a copper-Lanthanum battery, but lanthanum is apparently dirty A.F to transform and a hell to engineer to the battery level.

3) Price of Tesla? NO clue. They surprised the market by peforming better and declaring profits (albeit modests) when the market was expecting them to fail and to lose money again. They have to prove that they can keep up producing at least 5K vehicules a month, then we'll see. I believe they will make it, but I want to be careful on my statement. Also, you cannot imagine that competitors in the industry won't catch up soon on them; a giant like BMW won't let Tesla beats them to the punch in the range of luxyry cars where they have been one of the market's darlings for decades now.

It's all gonna be very interesting to say the least and honestly, would I have the money to buy a luxury car, I don't see why I'd buy something else than a Tesla now.
    U are absolutely correct. The “holy grail” of EC batteries is to have it made of an non mined element. The gentleman who made the first types of lithium batteries using cobalt is in his late eighties and is still working on perfecting it. I like what Elon Musk said, even if global warming is bullshit the fact that we have made the worlds automobiles, cleaner, quieter, more efficient and cleaned our air is a win. At this point EV are not people’s main cars. They are for those who can afford 2-4 cars and have that nice Tesla to cruise around in but those days will change. We are closing a lot of auto plants in the US not only because of EV but with gas cheap and our snowy weather SUV and crossovers are the main selling car but sure EV plays a part in this. Currently Tesla is one of the most shortest stocks in the world meaning it I’d highly better against. I have Tesla stock and I’m long on it. I certainly could be wrong but I think it will be a major car company in the near future

Thread Information