Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cynicism is the new "cool"

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    ha fenster freaks out over a pm I sent him in jest but everyone else just misinterprets his stuff, what a freakin joke. Sure wish someone to die, I don’t give a fuck if you die, whatever, it’s just hypocritical nonsense. And the pm I wrote to him in private he responded to on the open forum, not really a sign of oh it doesn’t matter what people say it’s just words. It’s lije beyond hypocritical but we will get some kind of retort that shows he is a real man and words to bother him, what a joke. Ok let’s here the retort that everyone else is wrong. Funny u brought up that pm long after I wrote it and I have absolutely no idea what I wrote but u remembered it all, even though words don’t mean anything cause brits are cynical and it’s just words they don’t matter. I do remember you said I mentioned CIA or FBI that was just a play on words cause at the time my wife was upgraded her top secret clearance for work and I don’t know how it works in your country but in the US the FBI goes to all your neighbors and former employers to interview them about you. So frankly fenster, I got no issue with you cause u are no body to me, still I’d feel bad for your family and friends if u die. Shit I’ve seen dead bodies of people I never met and I felt bad for them. If u lack empathy which it appears you do it might actually make life a little easier but certainly self centered but fuck it right, you are god cause everyone who believes in god is a moron as you have said.
    Do I remind you of that little Afghany kid who stole your favourite hot chocolate? I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings either Walrus whilst shooting at you.

Tell that story again, it was a rare thing you wrote worth reading.
    ooo edgy must be British cynicism. I’d tell u in a pm but u might cry
    Cry laughing.

Try replying for a 3rd time to the same post.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cynicism is the new "cool"

ha fenster freaks out over a pm I sent him in jest but everyone else just misinterprets his stuff, what a freakin joke. Sure wish someone to die, I don’t give a fuck if you die, whatever, it’s just hypocritical nonsense. And the pm I wrote to him in private he responded to on the open forum, not really a sign of oh it doesn’t matter what people say it’s just words. It’s lije beyond hypocritical but we will get some kind of retort that shows he is a real man and words to bother him, what a joke. Ok let’s here the retort that everyone else is wrong. Funny u brought up that pm long after I wrote it and I have absolutely no idea what I wrote but u remembered it all, even though words don’t mean anything cause brits are cynical and it’s just words they don’t matter. I do remember you said I mentioned CIA or FBI that was just a play on words cause at the time my wife was upgraded her top secret clearance for work and I don’t know how it works in your country but in the US the FBI goes to all your neighbors and former employers to interview them about you. So frankly fenster, I got no issue with you cause u are no body to me, still I’d feel bad for your family and friends if u die. Shit I’ve seen dead bodies of people I never met and I felt bad for them. If u lack empathy which it appears you do it might actually make life a little easier but certainly self centered but fuck it right, you are god cause everyone who believes in god is a moron as you have said.
    Do I remind you of that little Afghany kid who stole your favourite hot chocolate? I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings either Walrus whilst shooting at you.

Tell that story again, it was a rare thing you wrote worth reading.
    ooo edgy must be British cynicism. I’d tell u in a pm but u might cry
    Cry laughing.

Try replying for a 3rd time to the same post.
    Waaaa

Thread Information