Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cynicism is the new "cool"

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I think a lot of this is not just cultural but lost in context. Fenster and many Brits posting here, and I would include myself in this, are simply employing a form of cynicism that is part of a very long British tradition. It is not even a conscious decision. In these days of post Empire , overcast, drizzly gloom we are living in a very divided country without the relief of at least tearing down those fellow Brits we consider successful. As the country falls to pieces and descends into civil war between vegan tofu eating trans zen power activists from Totnes ( a town run on yogurt and a held together with an infrastructure of macrame and hugging) and pink faced bacon licking wannabe football hooligans, calling the vegans, 'Nazis' and turning up to a march with a dead fox to play keepy uppies with, cynicism will allow us to at least cope by raising an arched eyebrow as though it were not even surprising, an possibly part of the plan.

Cynicism means we can celebrate something as beige as toast, and pretend that another ten days of unchanging overcast gloom, as an excuse for weather, is worth talking about. Being bleak and suspecting that everything is a big con, including the conspiracies that say this is true, is actually often what starts conversations here. This is our common ground. 'Isn't life shit' and 'What a load of bollocks that is' are like the British equivalents of 'Have a nice Day' and 'Happy Holidays' for an American.
    Context is without doubt the biggest factor but it's not necessarily culture (that could be an excuse?), some people here don't just struggle with context but also have no understanding of self-deprecation and humility.

So an innocent comment like - "I have no problem with that lifestyle" is taken as an "insult," because the particular individual believes they are not just 100% correct, but to be challenged by an opposing view is an insult. They're not posting for opinions, they want back slappers so anyone not on-board is the enemy, which leads to whoever the particular individual dislikes on a personal level becomes the target, regardless of their view.

Except it's rarely an "innocent comment" is it. It's not simply "I have no problem with that lifestyle", but rather "I have no problem with that lifestyle and you're a moron for having a problem with it."

"Wanting back slappers" is an all-too-convenient go-to excuse, simply because there are people who differ, but do so respectfully and with maturity.You're welcome.
    This is where we're so different, I totally ignore insults as they're utterly meaningless to me, if someone says "you're a moron for thinking that" i'm only interested in why my view is moronic? If someone wants to call me stupid go-ahead. No problem.

There's nothing more nauseatingly pathetic on this forum than people thanking others for being "civil and nice" whilst disagreeing. It is a blatant sign of a weak argument and weak mind. As long as you don't call my views stupid i'm cool, thanks for letting me be stupid/ignorant/naive/arrogant/wrong. Pathetic.

Calling bad ideas stupid is not an insult. People who deflect to focus on the trivial "insult" are just showing how incredibly thin-skinned and immature they are.

There's plenty of people on here who believe moronic things, nasty, horrible, terrible things, they are not morons or disgusting humans just people with a bad idea in their cranium. There's a huge difference.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think a lot of this is not just cultural but lost in context. Fenster and many Brits posting here, and I would include myself in this, are simply employing a form of cynicism that is part of a very long British tradition. It is not even a conscious decision. In these days of post Empire , overcast, drizzly gloom we are living in a very divided country without the relief of at least tearing down those fellow Brits we consider successful. As the country falls to pieces and descends into civil war between vegan tofu eating trans zen power activists from Totnes ( a town run on yogurt and a held together with an infrastructure of macrame and hugging) and pink faced bacon licking wannabe football hooligans, calling the vegans, 'Nazis' and turning up to a march with a dead fox to play keepy uppies with, cynicism will allow us to at least cope by raising an arched eyebrow as though it were not even surprising, an possibly part of the plan.

Cynicism means we can celebrate something as beige as toast, and pretend that another ten days of unchanging overcast gloom, as an excuse for weather, is worth talking about. Being bleak and suspecting that everything is a big con, including the conspiracies that say this is true, is actually often what starts conversations here. This is our common ground. 'Isn't life shit' and 'What a load of bollocks that is' are like the British equivalents of 'Have a nice Day' and 'Happy Holidays' for an American.
    Context is without doubt the biggest factor but it's not necessarily culture (that could be an excuse?), some people here don't just struggle with context but also have no understanding of self-deprecation and humility.

So an innocent comment like - "I have no problem with that lifestyle" is taken as an "insult," because the particular individual believes they are not just 100% correct, but to be challenged by an opposing view is an insult. They're not posting for opinions, they want back slappers so anyone not on-board is the enemy, which leads to whoever the particular individual dislikes on a personal level becomes the target, regardless of their view.

Except it's rarely an "innocent comment" is it. It's not simply "I have no problem with that lifestyle", but rather "I have no problem with that lifestyle and you're a moron for having a problem with it."

"Wanting back slappers" is an all-too-convenient go-to excuse, simply because there are people who differ, but do so respectfully and with maturity.You're welcome.
    This is where we're so different, I totally ignore insults as they're utterly meaningless to me, if someone says "you're a moron for thinking that" i'm only interested in why my view is moronic? If someone wants to call me stupid go-ahead. No problem.

There's nothing more nauseatingly pathetic on this forum than people thanking others for being "civil and nice" whilst disagreeing. It is a blatant sign of a weak argument and weak mind. As long as you don't call my views stupid i'm cool, thanks for letting me be stupid/ignorant/naive/arrogant/wrong. Pathetic.

Calling bad ideas stupid is not an insult. People who deflect to focus on the trivial "insult" are just showing how incredibly thin-skinned and immature they are.

There's plenty of people on here who believe moronic things, nasty, horrible, terrible things, they are not morons or disgusting humans just people with a bad idea in their cranium. There's a huge difference.

If you can't tell the difference between "you're a moron" and "your view is moronic", then I'm afraid I can't help you.

I'll give you a for instance.

Alpha, who BTW predictably liked your comment, is an avowed Flat Earther.

You'll notice that through all the back-and-forth between Alpha and a few of us non-believers, not once has Alpha been insulted or called names. Only his views are being made fun of.

At the same time I'll give kudos to Alpha for going about it in such an unemotional manner.

So yes.... that's why we're so different. Thanks for the compliment.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you can't tell the difference between "you're a moron" and "your view is moronic", then I'm afraid I can't help you.

You'll notice that through all the back-and-forth between Alpha and a few of us non-believers, not once has Alpha been insulted or called names. Only his views are being made fun of.

At the same time I'll give kudos to Alpha for going about it in such an unemotional manner.So yes.... that's why we're so different. Thanks for the compliment.
    "You're a moron" - is about context, it could be said in a funny, friendly or angry triggered way. Context.

"Your view is moronic" - can apply to every man and beast that has ever made a decision in the entire history of life.

Either way the person getting upset and angry is the moron. Fact.

As you've just perfectly illustrated with Alpha and his flat earth lark. YOU called him unhinged (mentally ill) and someone wished for his death, however, he didn't allow your personal insults to deflect and derail from the topic, which is why we don't have a childish, immature shitfest.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At the same time I'll give kudos to Alpha for going about it in such an unemotional manner.So yes.... that's why we're so different. Thanks for the compliment.
    "You're a moron" - is about context, it could be said in a funny, friendly or angry triggered way. Context.

"Your view is moronic" - can apply to every man and beast that has ever made a decision in the entire history of life.

As you've just perfectly illustrated with Alpha and his flat earth lark. YOU called him unhinged (mentally ill) and someone wished for his death, however, he didn't allow your personal insults to deflect and derail from the topic, which is why we don't have a childish, immature shitfest.
    The whole thing is moot anyway. We say things, people react. People react differently due to tiredness, stress, alcohol, pain etc etc. who here hasn’t had a good flip out? Except miles. I can’t make any accurate judgement considering I never met anyone but saying ninety eight percent of u are assholes is probably accurate

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"You're a moron" from YOU is always angry triggered. Quit the bullshit.

"Your view is moronic" only applies when said view is considered to be moronic. No ifs, ands, or buts. Straightforward.... simple. Regardless of the smoke and mirrors you're now trying to put up.

Alpha and I have carried on peacefully and without incident. If that bothers you, then you're the moron. That was an "if-then" statement..... context. Besides... you totally ignore insults as they're "utterly meaningless" to you.

You laughingly keep trying to get one over on me, and it's not working. I can imagine you seething inside.... it's heartwarming.

By the way, we're still waiting for you to explain why you falsely said some of us were "delighted" at Desmond being exploited. Don't think for one minute that one was successfully swept under the rug.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    We say things, people react. People react differently due to tiredness, stress, alcohol, pain etc etc. who here hasn’t had a good flip out?

Then again, some people are assholes from birth. Usually the ones who don't mind being called assholes from birth.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: Cynicism is the new "cool"

"You're a moron" from YOU is always angry triggered. Quit the bullshit.

"Your view is moronic" only applies when said view is considered to be moronic. No ifs, ands, or buts. Straightforward.... simple. Regardless of the smoke and mirrors you're now trying to put up.

Alpha and I have carried on peacefully and without incident. If that bothers you, then you're the moron. That was an "if-then" statement..... context. Besides... you totally ignore insults as they're "utterly meaningless" to you.

You laughingly keep trying to get one over on me, and it's not working. I can imagine you seething inside.... it's heartwarming.

By the way, we're still waiting for you to explain why you falsely said some of us were "delighted" at Desmond being exploited. Don't think for one minute that one was successfully swept under the rug.
    1. I never said "some" were delighted I said "you" was delighted, the proof is there for everyone to see with all your childish, immature crow gifs and gloating at the notion a poor little boy could have been abused.

You only got angry after video evidence was produced, which showed the little boy wearing a tracksuit and trainers, never touched or harmed and fully supervised at all times. Before that you was salivating over descriptions of a "half naked boy", "sexual dancing," "strippers," "panties and fishnets," "throngs of adult men."

Why you choose to bring this topic up yet again, in yet another entirely unrelated thread is beyond me. Thankfully I don't see you as a menace to children just a naive man constantly tripping over his own rug.

2. Feel free to show me who i've ever called a moron?

3. You got annoyed with Alpha for "liking" my post, I have no idea why you even brought him up, but even more staggering is you believe he should be grateful you've only made fun of his views not him personally (completely ignoring the fact you called him "mentally ill."). The truth is you're upset Alpha didn't give you an excuse to shit all over him and ruin his flat-earth lark with your childish shit.

Your true motives stick out like a sore Han Solo thumb
    Last edited by Fenster; 01-17-2019 at 05:44 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

(sigh)..... and the saga continues.....

1. I never said "some" were delighted I said "you" was delighted, the proof is there for everyone to see with all your childish, immature crow gifs and gloating at the notion a poor little boy could have been abused.

Pure bullshit and you know it. Desmond in the video was not being "abused", but was definitely in a situation where any normal person wouldn't put their child. In the future, it could very well lead to child abuse. If you can't tell the difference between me gloating about YOU being wrong in your previous arguments, and me supposedly gloating about the possibility of Desmond being abused..... you're beyond help and in dire need of a personality transplant.

You only got angry after video evidence was produced, which showed the little boy wearing a tracksuit and trainers, never touched or harmed and fully supervised at all times. Before that you was salivating over descriptions of a "half naked boy", "sexual dancing," "strippers," "panties and fishnets," "throngs of adult men."

"Salivating"?? Do you even pay attention to the incredibly STUPID and MORONIC shit you continue to post?? Are you sure you're not projecting your own twisted, sick little fantasies on me? 'Cause to many of us that's certainly what it looks like. BTW, loving it how you continue to misrepresent, blatantly lie..... and then punish others when falsely accusing them of doing the same thing. Keep up the good work.

Why you choose to bring this topic up yet again, in yet another entirely unrelated thread is beyond me. Thankfully I don't see you as a menace to children just a naive man constantly tripping over his own rug.

The only one here tripping in every sense of the word is you.

I'm not gonna play that game with you, going back to search for things you've said. You've called people that and worse. Remember, you're the one to whom insults mean nothing. Or so you claim. So with that disclaimer, you feel free to insult and ridicule people at will. You don't like me because I dish it back in double portions.

3. You got annoyed with Alpha for "liking" my post, I have no idea why you even brought him up, but even more staggering is you believe he should be grateful you've only made fun of his views not him personally (completely ignoring the fact you called him "mentally ill."). The truth is you're upset Alpha didn't give you an excuse to shit all over him and ruin his flat-earth lark with your childish shit.

Wow.... you truly are a piece of work. "Annoyed with Alpha"..... "I believe he should be grateful"...... "I'm upset with Alpha because he didn't give me an excuse to shit all over him"..... damn. How OLD are you, really? Are you this way in real life? Do you routinely make up shit as you go along? Is there ANYONE in real life that can put up with you for more than 2 minutes? (I was being generous on the time)

If you're gonna engage in arguments, do it like a mature, sane person..... and quit making shit up. It's not a good look for you.

Hey..... at least I put something out there you seemed to like. Feel free to use it any time.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what? Fuck it. You're not worth spending my time on. I come on here to enjoy boxing talk and other subjects of interest. I'm not gonna let you try and ruin the experience for me. I say try because honestly, after a few minutes of annoyance (yes.... some of us humans get annoyed when dealing with characters such as yourself), I blow it off and occupy my mind on other things. But this is going nowhere fast. You've already proven publicly your penchant for exaggerating and twisting other people's comments into what you want them to be. Yet when someone does it to you it's a capital offense. Well, how about this...... if you don't like me or my opinions..... just stay the fuck out of them, unless I do something that violates forum rules. Ok? Capiche? Esta bien? I'll gladly do the same.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I just saw the PM death wish post, and I can't believe someone here would stoop so low. So sorry, Alpha. I still think you're slightly unhinged regarding the Flat Earth thing. If you still care to, take a look at my latest post on the other thread and you'll find simple proof that the Earth is round. But again, too bad someone had to go there. That really shouldn't be allowed here, PM or not."

By the way, here's that proverbial straw you clutched at, in your pathetic efforts to make your argument. Yeah..... I REALLY insulted and mistreated Alpha in that post, didn't I? I should've been ARRESTED for such an insulting post.

Keep trying. You sink your boat faster with every ridiculous statement you make.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been a big cynic at times over the last couple of years. And some of us are just really feckin stubborn. I find that one key thing be it here or in the real world is to 'consider the source'. I have varying degrees of respect for everyone I am familiar and have knocked heads or just shot the shat with on here. We're all human and emotions, a days weight and beliefs spill over as is expected. But at the end of the day when you experience the same personalities over years you come to know what to expect and take it with a grain of salt and keep keeping on. Life's too short to sweat the dumb shit. I'm not even sure what the topic is now or what we're talking about but I'm currently making some killer pork butt. Carry on.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

(sigh)..... and the saga continues.....

Pure bullshit and you know it. Desmond in the video was not being "abused", but was definitely in a situation where any normal person wouldn't put their child. In the future, it could very well lead to child abuse. If you can't tell the difference between me gloating about YOU being wrong in your previous arguments, and me supposedly gloating about the possibility of Desmond being abused..... you're beyond help and in dire need of a personality transplant.

"Salivating"?? Do you even pay attention to the incredibly STUPID and MORONIC shit you continue to post?? Are you sure you're not projecting your own twisted, sick little fantasies on me? 'Cause to many of us that's certainly what it looks like. BTW, loving it how you continue to misrepresent, blatantly lie..... and then punish others when falsely accusing them of doing the same thing. Keep up the good work.

The only one here tripping in every sense of the word is you.

I'm not gonna play that game with you, going back to search for things you've said. You've called people that and worse. Remember, you're the one to whom insults mean nothing. Or so you claim. So with that disclaimer, you feel free to insult and ridicule people at will. You don't like me because I dish it back in double portions.

Wow.... you truly are a piece of work. "Annoyed with Alpha"..... "I believe he should be grateful"...... "I'm upset with Alpha because he didn't give me an excuse to shit all over him"..... damn. How OLD are you, really? Are you this way in real life? Do you routinely make up shit as you go along? Is there ANYONE in real life that can put up with you for more than 2 minutes? (I was being generous on the time)

If you're gonna engage in arguments, do it like a mature, sane person..... and quit making shit up. It's not a good look for you.

Hey..... at least I put something out there you seemed to like. Feel free to use it any time.
    ha fenster freaks out over a pm I sent him in jest but everyone else just misinterprets his stuff, what a freakin joke. Sure wish someone to die, I don’t give a fuck if you die, whatever, it’s just hypocritical nonsense. And the pm I wrote to him in private he responded to on the open forum, not really a sign of oh it doesn’t matter what people say it’s just words. It’s lije beyond hypocritical but we will get some kind of retort that shows he is a real man and words to bother him, what a joke. Ok let’s here the retort that everyone else is wrong. Funny u brought up that pm long after I wrote it and I have absolutely no idea what I wrote but u remembered it all, even though words don’t mean anything cause brits are cynical and it’s just words they don’t matter. I do remember you said I mentioned CIA or FBI that was just a play on words cause at the time my wife was upgraded her top secret clearance for work and I don’t know how it works in your country but in the US the FBI goes to all your neighbors and former employers to interview them about you. So frankly fenster, I got no issue with you cause u are no body to me, still I’d feel bad for your family and friends if u die. Shit I’ve seen dead bodies of people I never met and I felt bad for them. If u lack empathy which it appears you do it might actually make life a little easier but certainly self centered but fuck it right, you are god cause everyone who believes in god is a moron as you have said.
    Last edited by walrus; 01-17-2019 at 09:35 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I've been a big cynic at times over the last couple of years. And some of us are just really feckin stubborn. I find that one key thing be it here or in the real world is to 'consider the source'. I have varying degrees of respect for everyone I am familiar and have knocked heads or just shot the shat with on here. We're all human and emotions, a days weight and beliefs spill over as is expected. But at the end of the day when you experience the same personalities over years you come to know what to expect and take it with a grain of salt and keep keeping on. Life's too short to sweat the dumb shit. I'm not even sure what the topic is now or what we're talking about but I'm currently making some killer pork butt. Carry on.

I know big picture this is but a grain of sand in a vast beach, but the time we do spend on here is because we want to... certainly not like other things in life that are obligations. And yes.... "He who is without sin...." and all that. Stubborn, hard-headed, we've all been there done that. But you'd think after exchanging pleasantries, even on a forum, over a period of years, that there would be just a little more empathy and understanding. Personally, I don't get this "I don't get angry" or "insults mean nothing to me" BS. It's empty posturing. If you're made of flesh and blood, and last time I checked all human beings still were, you're going to have emotions. Certain things are going to get under your skin. Kudos to you, personally, and other Mods like Master and Andre (I may have forgotten one or two). You're the ones who tend to keep it mild and lukewarm in here. You leave the fighting and bickering to us plebes. The way it should be in a forum. That's why you guys make the big bucks. And yes, after a certain number of years, you get to know each others' personalities on here and.... just like in a neighborhood bar.... you're gonna like some people and not others. To pretend emotion is not part of a forum is well..... let's just say it's untrue to put it mildly. BTW, I'd offer some seasoning tips on that pork butt, because there's NOTHING like Puerto Rican roast pork..... but I know you guys down in the bayou know all about seasoning.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know big picture this is but a grain of sand in a vast beach, but the time we do spend on here is because we want to... certainly not like other things in life that are obligations. And yes.... "He who is without sin...." and all that. Stubborn, hard-headed, we've all been there done that. But you'd think after exchanging pleasantries, even on a forum, over a period of years, that there would be just a little more empathy and understanding. Personally, I don't get this "I don't get angry" or "insults mean nothing to me" BS. It's empty posturing. If you're made of flesh and blood, and last time I checked all human beings still were, you're going to have emotions. Certain things are going to get under your skin. Kudos to you, personally, and other Mods like Master and Andre (I may have forgotten one or two). You're the ones who tend to keep it mild and lukewarm in here. You leave the fighting and bickering to us plebes. The way it should be in a forum. That's why you guys make the big bucks. And yes, after a certain number of years, you get to know each others' personalities on here and.... just like in a neighborhood bar.... you're gonna like some people and not others. To pretend emotion is not part of a forum is well..... let's just say it's untrue to put it mildly. BTW, I'd offer some seasoning tips on that pork butt, because there's NOTHING like Puerto Rican roast pork..... but I know you guys down in the bayou know all about seasoning.
    Emotions can grab the steering wheel and roll over us too if we let them. Basically to each their own, some people walk around with fire brand in hand and ooze passion and some may just have that investment for much much bigger and deeper things waiting for them when they log off. Real life minute to minute. Drama and our dealings in them that can be controlled..like here, per the individual..is what we all hope for. Frankly this place is easy peasy compared to what life can drop on our heads any given morning. So if someone has that never ending fire in the belly to make a point..all the power to them. And if some keep it in check and let it go in one ear and out the other without too much reaction, emotion etc, all the power to them too. Sometimes the great experience about a forum isn't the opinion or talking points that are constantly rehashed in circles but how we as individuals arrived at them in our very own life experiences. I can disagree with anyone and still share a beer but it's always good to not take ourselves to seriously and remember regardless of what we put out here and years logged, there is a shit ton we know nothing about when it comes to one other. People can disagree and knock heads, some get pissed and some don't but again to each their own. This place is best as a drama free isle. Now if any of you feckers were my next door neighbors and I had no choice in the matter of dealing with you every single morning and evening after a shat day, well that's another story. I admit one or two would have had a metal trash can wrapped around their head years ago .

Did slow cook about 8 hrs. creole spices, brown sugar and a shot of my current adult beverage. Need to get my happy ass to the store for pretzel buns and slaw.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Emotions can grab the steering wheel and roll over us too if we let them. Basically to each their own, some people walk around with fire brand in hand and ooze passion and some may just have that investment for much much bigger and deeper things waiting for them when they log off. Real life minute to minute. Drama and our dealings in them that can be controlled..like here, per the individual..is what we all hope for. Frankly this place is easy peasy compared to what life can drop on our heads any given morning. So if someone has that never ending fire in the belly to make a point..all the power to them. And if some keep it in check and let it go in one ear and out the other without too much reaction, emotion etc, all the power to them too. Sometimes the great experience about a forum isn't the opinion or talking points that are constantly rehashed in circles but how we as individuals arrived at them in our very own life experiences. I can disagree with anyone and still share a beer but it's always good to not take ourselves to seriously and remember regardless of what we put out here and years logged, there is a shit ton we know nothing about when it comes to one other. People can disagree and knock heads, some get pissed and some don't but again to each their own. This place is best as a drama free isle. Now if any of you feckers were my next door neighbors and I had no choice in the matter of dealing with you every single morning and evening after a shat day, well that's another story. I admit one or two would have had a metal trash can wrapped around their head years ago .

Did slow cook about 8 hrs. creole spices, brown sugar and a shot of my current adult beverage. Need to get my happy ass to the store for pretzel buns and slaw.
    It’s true spics but when you get people talking namaste but it’s a paper thin and 199 percent bullshit that’s when it’s a bit much. Screw it say what u want but when it is so obviously fake it can’t help but be mocked. Oh yeah it’s just words they have no meaning but those same people when confronted with words they don’t like are on a rampage, although they try to bury it in bullshit and it’s way to obvious. We are social creatures, we communicate with words, so those words had no effect but the send the person who is above such things in a tizzy. Fuck I’ll go on a tizzy, I’m the first to admit it, but I’m not going to pretend I’m above that, hit me on a bad day when I’m dealing with shit, someone comes at me with a garbage and they will get it shoved up their ass

Thread Information