Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thousands attend Tommy Robinson demonstration at BBC HQ

You are just miffed because I pointed out the hypocrisy of you being an economic migrant who moved to a country to better your standard of living and yet you have nothing but vitriol and bile stored up for those who did the same coming to the UK. You will then say you did it legally, invoking the law when you think it makes you morally superior, and yet conveniently ignoring it in order to pretend Tommy is somehow a victim.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Did you just compare the millionaire Tommy Robinson, filming arrested men and broadcasting them to his fans before the convictions of their mates in linked trials, who has a foreign holiday in the sun several times a year and earns thousands of pounds a month, with a penniless Asylum seeker that may have fled thousands of miles from a country literally flattened by bombs and the ravages of war, torture and the death of their kids and extended family because they spoke out against a dictators death squads.

Or did you just mean people who left their country because they can earn a lot more money for working a lot less hours elsewhere.

Use you anger wisely mate it's not infinite.
    Yes, I did. Robinson has received thousands of death threats and if you were in his position you would shit yourself having shat yourself over Brock alone coming to see you. At this moment in time I would politely ask you to pull your own neck back in. There are a lot of very angry people out there. When a man is being sent to prison for doing nothing more than what the BBC itself does, then there is something wrong and people will get upset. I would much rather have a million Tommy Robinson's than the kind of people who sexually molest children or want to bring in their own system of law. Sorry, but that is just the way I am.
    I have never even for one second been afraid of anyone like Brock and I am not a convicted criminal am I? Unlike Tommy I have actually actively worked hard in helping to secure the convictions of people that sexually molest children and would never stupidly risk causing a mistrial by breaking the laws of the country I live in. To use the suffering of others to grandstand and make money is despicable.

He Broke the law, blatantly and knowingly.

He has never exposed one Pedo let alone convict one.

It is always about ethnicity , religion and race from him. He could not even spot the pedos in his own organisation and certainly never tried to broadcast from their trials.

Most Muslims are not pedos, just as most white people are not and yet you want to believe that they are in order to justify your own blatant bigotry. That might make you feel uncomfortable but it is the truth. Even Tommies supporters have admitted it is all a money making exercise for him.
    How many pedo gangs were of Asian descent and Muslims open your fucking eyes dip shit you stupid git.
    Man you could polish a turd over 80 gangs just read the times brushed under table for years why because not to upset racial harmony you left wing fucking idiot.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A reporter in the Times highlighted Asian pedo gangs about at lest 9 years ago.
    But it was sweeped under the carpet over 80 gangs truly a bunch of disgusting individuals
    the powers that be turned a blind eye to the problem theses people who committed theses acts have very little regards for young white girls imagine a bunch of white guy doing the same thing to young Asian girls.
    Fuck we would here about every week would would we not.!
    Robinson maybe a ass hole but he did tell some truths that were unpalatable for some
    the truth hurt does it not.!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are just miffed because I pointed out the hypocrisy of you being an economic migrant who moved to a country to better your standard of living and yet you have nothing but vitriol and bile stored up for those who did the same coming to the UK. You will then say you did it legally, invoking the law when you think it makes you morally superior, and yet conveniently ignoring it in order to pretend Tommy is somehow a victim.
    There is no hypocrisy. I believe every country has a need for some LIMITED migration to fill shortfalls in a labour market, but that it should be yearly renewable visas and nothing more. Break the law, then out you go. It is as simple as that.

My vitriol is only for the unchecked numbers going into the UK thus changing the culture forever. Do you see me as a migrant telling the local populace that they need to build special Churches to worship me? Do you see me pushing sex education for children? Do you see me preaching on the street that we need to have the Queen as head of state? Nope, you find that unlike all most of those millions of economic migrants I married and settled into the culture and thus there is no breaking up of the social fabric. Many are probably lovely people, but do they accept and respect British values first? It is an interesting question.

What has gone wrong in the UK is you have not paid attention to cultural differences and instead of encouraging integration have ignored it. Thus few Muslims are marrying English girls and changing their own values. As you can see, I have adopted many of the values here whence my views on border control, whence my views on family structure, welfare states etc. I am a good example of how it should be.

Do you know how many teacher grooming gangs there have been out here? Yes, that is right. Zero. No mass groups of men grooming young children. It does not happen as everyone is carefully regulated.

I am only upset that a man is going to prison for doing very little. I would quite like every migrant to go to Plymouth and a few years later I will put up the billboards myself saying "Your local photographer wanted this, so buy him a beer! Cheers!" A bit like that Lost in Translation billboard there will be a picture of me giving a wry wink.

It is you encouraging it all. It is you voting for the EU. It is you demonising anyone who wants to maintain any semblance of traditionalism. It is you seeing more Nazi's than there are and turning a blind eye to what Robinson is actually talking about.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And if you would like to crunch data on migration from beyond the EU, we can indeed do that. It costs tens of billions in welfare, prison support, healthcare, and so on to fund it, so those people might be seeking a better life, but on the whole the numbers show that all it is doing is costing the British tax payer a lot of money. Is that money you have? Perhaps the welfare state needs to be revised and those willing to pay for migrants who cannot pay their way can volunteer their money? That way the lefties who want to help everyone can pay for it themselves. Make it into more of a charity than a forced cultural experiment that also robs everyone else of their resources. You want the cake and to eat it all. How about you make your own cake? So if you want to bring me up, how much do you think I have taken and how much do you think I have put in? I am always able to pay my way and of course am insured privately as well as contributing every month nationally. My friend is here on his 11th yearly visa and one mistake and home he has to go. The UK should really have had a similar system considering the 'diversity' of cultures coming in. It would save the prison system a fortune. There are grooming gang members that the government is just unable to send back to Pakistan. Do you know how much it costs to keep someone in prison? I think you should pay for that as it is you willing to accept the bad apples for every well picked tree, but your orchards frankly go on forever. So it is frankly a ludicrous position to hold.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Welcome to the orchard. Very expensive apples are plentiful.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...or-theresa-may

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Did you just compare the millionaire Tommy Robinson, filming arrested men and broadcasting them to his fans before the convictions of their mates in linked trials, who has a foreign holiday in the sun several times a year and earns thousands of pounds a month, with a penniless Asylum seeker that may have fled thousands of miles from a country literally flattened by bombs and the ravages of war, torture and the death of their kids and extended family because they spoke out against a dictators death squads.

Or did you just mean people who left their country because they can earn a lot more money for working a lot less hours elsewhere.

Use you anger wisely mate it's not infinite.
    Yes, I did. Robinson has received thousands of death threats and if you were in his position you would shit yourself having shat yourself over Brock alone coming to see you. At this moment in time I would politely ask you to pull your own neck back in. There are a lot of very angry people out there. When a man is being sent to prison for doing nothing more than what the BBC itself does, then there is something wrong and people will get upset. I would much rather have a million Tommy Robinson's than the kind of people who sexually molest children or want to bring in their own system of law. Sorry, but that is just the way I am.
    I have never even for one second been afraid of anyone like Brock and I am not a convicted criminal am I? Unlike Tommy I have actually actively worked hard in helping to secure the convictions of people that sexually molest children and would never stupidly risk causing a mistrial by breaking the laws of the country I live in. To use the suffering of others to grandstand and make money is despicable.

He Broke the law, blatantly and knowingly.

He has never exposed one Pedo let alone convict one.

It is always about ethnicity , religion and race from him. He could not even spot the pedos in his own organisation and certainly never tried to broadcast from their trials.

Most Muslims are not pedos, just as most white people are not and yet you want to believe that they are in order to justify your own blatant bigotry. That might make you feel uncomfortable but it is the truth. Even Tommies supporters have admitted it is all a money making exercise for him.
    How many pedo gangs were of Asian descent and Muslims open your fucking eyes dip shit you stupid git.
    Man you could polish a turd over 80 gangs just read the times brushed under table for years why because not to upset racial harmony you left wing fucking idiot.
    Dia nobody here has ever disputed the existence of or sought to minimise the disgustingness of people exploiting and abusing kids. Well I say nobody, but actually your mate Brock did over many years with his sick poems and a boast of aiding and abetting child rapists.

The same guy that started a thread claiming that the British press had covered up the story of Muslim grooming gangs with an opening post featuring a picture of 20 of the scummy blokes taken from the front page of a British newspaper. 13 national papers carried that same story.

Its not being about left or right wing either, the prosecutor who finally linked all the trials together and secured all those convictions was a lefty Muslim and a lot of the people who were afraid of being labelled a rascist and so did not file reports or bother collecting evidence and statements were right wing. I know because I have worked with racist coppers more who could not give a shit about ethnic crime. Fortunately they are becoming rarer.

I am going to put you on ignore now mate. Not because you are a dipshit or are easily led by sickos from New York but because you are a bit of a tiresome cunt and i don't want to waste one more second of my life boring the forum by engaging with you.

Have a good one and watch your back when Betty Boop comes to visit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imagine being called a tire some cunt by a bigger cunt did I say anything about Steve you stupid twat.
    The Plymouth poodle has gone into a nice dark corner to hide.
    The PC lord of morality defender of the down trodden prats people like Larry have a agenda or you could just say WANKER.😂

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This Country has a lot to answer for the council's police social workers the crown prosecution service.
    They let the abuse carry on for years so many young girls were left to be abused well over a 10 year period.
    What's the excuse there is none Robinson was made a scapegoat for there short comings I would add a few heads of social services Social workers etc to be locked up with Robinson.
    Really they are worse than Robinson not taken to task Tommy did not partake in any abuse but is demonized.
    When people in the past spoke about problem that will occur in the future they were demonized but the truth is the truth.
    We seem to forget theses factors but there again it's a fucked up world.

Thread Information