Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  15

View Poll Results: Should Sweeney be sacked?

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • Of course

3 60.00%
  • No way

1 20.00%
  • I like being plied with drink paid by the taxpayer

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should John Sweeney be sacked from the BBC?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should John Sweeney be sacked from the BBC?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Miles you don't even like facebook and Tommeh has asked everyone to boycott it like the spoilt baby he is. He doesn't give a shit about you, he just wants your money.

What has been happening to posters? I agree Freedom's blatant repeated racism is off the charts, but other than that, what do you mean? you haven't been here
    Robinson does not know me, he will never know me. But he is right. He is right! I agree with him and so do most people really.

Freedom is cool. Lyle is a legend. Beanz, I have always been here. Taken notes and get ready to start a new forum. You guys fucked up.
    Taken Notes?

So now you are boasting in a forum that gave you a voice about wanting to destroy it with your own in which nobody can disagree with you? What a backstabbing cunt
    Posters were happy here. Do you not want them to be happy? I am happy to hear people who disagree with me. That is my point. Can you share your email for Brock to talk to you?
    Can I share my email with someone who stalked me and spammed my business? Um.... Probably not. I never banned Brock, let it go. If he has something to say you can pm it to me.

The point is we are all happy. The only ones not happy here are you and Freedom the bitter racist cunt. The actual reason you and Lyle etc stopped posting was precisely because neither of you could handle people disagreeing with you.

The forum has been fine. No personal bitter childish feuds other than Freedoms nasty bullshit, and a range of opinions freely expressed with adults managing to agree to disagree civilly.
    1. Brock did not stalk you. But do not worry. He is very far from you and will never do you harm. Neither will I.
    2. Is Freedom really a bitter racist cunt? Those are very harsh words for someone who appears to be simply standing up for his culture.
    3. Lyle stopped posting for a few reasons, but those are his reasons. You are wrong about him though and you are wrong about me too. I stopped out of solidarity. You can ask others, I have told them
    the same thing privately. I can handle people disagreeing with me. That is something I thrive on actually, but it is neither here nor there. You are wrong. You would like it to be because of that, but it
    is untrue.
    4. Freedom is terrible for sticking up for the Palestinians and supporting animal rights. Yes, what a terrible man. Otherwise, the non boxing boards have been quiet. I was informed that and I have seen
    for myself. I know 5 people who refuse to post. The forum would be much more lively if they did.

See, it is completely off topic now. It is you doing that.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a thread you started about Robinson. You haven't Pandoramed anyone mate. You are not an investigative journalist and I am not a public figure. You are just obsessed Miles, as is evidenced by your delusional quest building me up as some kind of fraud to take down. You need to get a new hobby.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! Five people who refuse to post?

What is this some kind of hostage exchange?

Let me guess

1.Slimboxingmaniac
    2.Dia Bando
    3.Alpha
    4.Lyle
    5.You
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a thread you started about Robinson. You haven't Pandoramed anyone mate. You are not an investigative journalist and I am not a public figure. You are just obsessed Miles, as is evidenced by your delusional quest building me up as some kind of fraud to take down. You need to get a new hobby.
    1. It is a thread about the corruption at the BBC. Your contribution to that was one line about Sweeney. The rest is attacking me or Robinson.
    2. Panorama'ed is a piss take of setting you up for a reaction.
    3. Nope, I do not consider you a fraud. I consider you dishonest, abusive and manipulative. My food bank comment for instance was a play on your manipulation and distortion.
    4. I came back and made a post about Brexit. You started the Ad Hominem by calling me an idiot straight away. Fine with me, but don't pretend that you are Mr Peaceful. I have been called idiot, cunt,
    racist.....need I go on? What is racist about a statistic or fact anyway?
    5. I need a new hobby? If I need a new hobby then so do you.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont turn this into another cat fight , just smile and move on.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Freedom the bitter racist cunt
    You are the worst racist on this site by far. Every day, your posts reveal You have an obsessive hatred for white gentiles.

I'm not a racist. I've never harmed anobody of another race in my life. What the Israelis do to the Palestinians, now THAT'S racist.

Your bashing Robinson, Gandalf, Trump, walrus, etc is racist. You feel we should all be nice obedient goyim.
    The forum has been fine. No personal bitter childish feuds other than Freedoms nasty bullshit, and a range of opinions freely expressed with adults managing to agree to disagree civilly.
    The childish feuds involve Beanz, not so much myself, although you try to drag others into your attacks against various posters.

Last edited by Freedom; 03-02-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Dont turn this into another cat fight , just smile and move on.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Freedom the bitter racist cunt
    You are the worst racist on this site by far. Every day, your posts reveal You have an obsessive hatred for white gentiles.

I'm not a racist. I've never harmed anobody of another race in my life. What the Israelis do to the Palestinians, now THAT'S racist.

Your bashing Robinson, Gandalf, Trump, walrus, etc is racist. You feel we should all be nice obedient goyim.
    The childish feuds involve Beanz, not so much myself, although you try to drag others into your attacks against various posters.

Freedom I have never mentioned anyone being white, Gentile, much less called them Goyim or attacked them for being white or English like myself. You can carry on repeating this lie everyday and calling Master a racist too, because you hate Indians or something and like to pretend you are British, but it just makes you look like a prat. Worse than that though it makes it seem like it is fine to be a brain dead bigot on the forum. Stop dragging the place into the gutter to make yourself feel important and show a little respect for the place.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is fine to be a brain dead moron on the forum. Are you against people with low IQ's now? The hostility in you is absurd. I just saw your comment to me in the India thread too. Such hostility for what was a satirical joke playing on our racist friend John Sweeney. Why don't you comment on his racism? All I did was make a joke in poor taste using the voice of another person. You knew that, but still launched your famous invective.

Regardless of that Freedom is a very thought provoking poster. If the site has a Beanz, then it NEEDS a Freedom too.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Backstabbing is a Mod who blackmails a poster. You support that kind of thing, not me. That is backstabbing. I try to treat you as you treat me. I will call you a cunt directly and say the same behind closed doors.
    Explain. Check you understand the meaning of blackmail, but please, explain.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Freedom I have never mentioned anyone being white, Gentile, much less called them Goyim or attacked them for being white or English like myself.
    You don't really identify as English. You feel superior to gentiles, you hate white people, your posts disparaging walrus, Gandalf, Trump, Robinson, and myself reveal that. You never attack anyone who isn't a heterosexual white male.

You can carry on repeating this lie everyday and calling Master a racist too, because you hate Indians or something and like to pretend you are British, but it just makes you look like a prat.
    The city I live in is about 30% South Asian. I don't hate them, but many of them do hate white people, and many freely admit it. Master will always support you, because he feels the same way you do about straight white males, although he doesn't hate us nearly as much as you do.

I am a British Canadian. Nearly all of my ancestors are from the British Isles. My Anglo-Saxon surname has made me a target of racism from various groups over the years, in recent years mostly from Indians who deeply resent their conquerors.

You say I'm not British, but what about the powerful American lobby AIPAC that supports Israel? Are they not Jewish? In your mind, it's okay for an American to identify as Jewish, but not okay for me to identify as a British Canadian? That's proof that you feel superior to us lowly goyim.
    Worse than that though it makes it seem like it is fine to be a brain dead bigot on the forum.
    You are the only brain-dead bigot.
    Stop dragging the place into the gutter to make yourself feel important and show a little respect for the place.
    You are the one dragging the forum down, because you can't control your hateful, racist feelings toward the white gentiles like Gandalf, walrus and myself. Why not just be respectful to others like I am? I never attack anyone, although I do retaliate when attacked.

Treating straight white men like the scum of the Earth doesn't make you "woke". It makes you racist, sorry.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't read the entire thread because it is all a little tiresome but yes, he should be sacked, there is irrefutable evidence that goes against BBC's principles.

Will he get the sack, of course not, Tommy Robinson is a gobshite whether you like him or loathe him he is a gobshite, I agree with a lot of things that he says but I disagree with a lot as well, one thing that he is though, he is a thorn in the side of the lefties, he won't go away and he is a nightmare for them.

He has won the battle but when Panarama have finished they will fucking crucify him.

And there is no doubt about the fact that his banning from facebook and all that jazz is all related, it stops him from spreading his panodrama documentary, and I'm yet to see any screen shots that show this post where he told people to 'behead all believers of the the Koran' and other shit, show me that post and I'll believe you.

Tommy is a little fish in a huge pond that is making massive waves because of the way he is being treated.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same ol folks, same ol shit storm I see. Truth be told I thought by the name this individual he was a movie pirate . Maybe I'm the bigot .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said Batman. There is nothing to backup what Facebook has claimed from what I can see. Robinson will likely sue them so I do not know why they do these things.

Sweeney on the other hand clearly broke rules and displayed poor ethics and is somehow still in a job apparently claiming he has the dirt on the BBC. It's warped. The media was of course complicit by blanking coverage of what Robinson was revealing. He has once again shown up the entire system.

It's at the stage where new platforms that do have freedom of speech ethics are created and it is on people to vote for parties that believe in free speech. Peterson is currently working on such a thing.

I agree it does become quite tiresome. It is Beanz choice to jump into threads he has zero interest in discussing and launch attacks. Robinson and starting a forum....always gets his mouth foaming! Haha! Easy.

Memphis you know full well what I am talking about. I will use the words intimidate and threaten instead. Either way, not cool. And when will you explain why Robinson is walking free when he is such a naughty criminal? You and Beanz kept insisting you were right but....oh never mind.

And when will the BBC take down that statue? Not a good look. Shame on Partridge for going back there. It has all changed Alan. You should be You Tubing Pewdiepie style. Don't need them.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Memphis you know full well what I am talking about.
    Possibly. But clarification would be nice because I think you might be being a big fat liar.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information