Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
I cannot help but accuse you of having something wrong with you, Beanz. In that extremely long winded post likely to be read by perhaps 8 different people in the world which you clearly put some time into you cannot help but lie about and reference me in a post that has nothing to do with me. Do I mention Master in every single post I make to you? Do you not realize how dotty that is?

Just because you are a Marxist, open borders, taker of resources rather than provider of them, does not make everybody else a neo liberal. Tommy Robinson is more of an Englishman than you for a start because he puts his people above some bloody super state. You might call yourself a European as a Pole might have proudly called himself a Soviet (weirdly of course). However, the rest of us no matter where we are are English. You of course are proud of all these non English roots and appear to be from all over the place.

If you want to be European then kindly fuck off to Romania or wherever and enjoy the goodlife. Nobody is stopping you. You like community, then leave your sanctuary retreat and talk to the people, you all speak European of course. Enjoy.
Well at least you are admitting to being the racist bigot you have always been. I am English. I was born here, as were both my parents and I have never suggested being anything else. Not only that I live and work here whereas you have done nothing but diss Britain since the first day I joined the forum. It is not for you and the rest of the traitorous expats who seek to profit from the demise of Britain to define what being British or English means. Yaxley-Lennon puts himself above everyone and does not give a shit about Britain or the English.

Taker of resources? Provider of them?

You are ashamed to put the flag on your profile let alone fly it in real life and could not be bothered to get up and watch England play on the TV ffs. You look down your nose at most Brits here. Those with families you sniff at, and you spend the rest of the time slagging off single mothers, disabled athletes, teachers, the Police, Civil servants, etc.

And now you are demanding I leave Britain?

All because you do not even believe in the idea of community or the very people you claim to be defending all the way over there in one of the most repressive, conservative, shallow vacuous, homogenized, misogynistic, racist countries on earth A country with it's head in the sand when it is not at the local cosmetic surgeon getting it's nose redone

We don't all run away mate. Some of us dig deep and support our families here in good ole Blighty despite all it's faults. Grow the fuck up and take some responsibility for your own life.
Says the guy who looks down at Americans.