Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
They are British citizens. Does not stop them noticing the rise in racist attitudes towards them every day after the referendum. An attitude you encourage and endorse with you framing even words like 'European' or 'Migrant' as enough to paint those using them as an enemy of England.

Sick.

Apparently being born in England and both my parents being English and born in England is not enough for me to qualify as being English in your new pro racist post Brexit utopia.

You are obssesed with race and immigration. Black peoples IQ level, what you call the promotion of homosexuality... You sound like a ranting religious Ulster unionist extremist ffs.
If you are British then you are British. So, what are you complaining about? They can stay then, right?

The problem is too much immigration and that does have an effect. It is one reason I am an immigrant who is anti-open borders. I don't want the hassle that comes from letting in those that follow in massive numbers. It does lead to social conflict and it is understandable. That is the fault of Labour and Tory. They are suffering because of mass immigration policies and that is indeed a shame.

You do have a way of warping and shaping things though. You are English but wanting to be part of the EU means you respect a higher authority than the British one. That's not British. In that sense I do suggest living somewhere in the EU instead if that is what you prefer.

The majority of the British people do not prefer that, so it is you with the problem there. I find it strange that you would prefer a system akin to a Soviet Parliament.