Milwaukee Wisconsin HANDS DOWN!!!

Many cities have festivals with major acts. So compare to SummerFest 2019.

It's an 11 day festival on the Lake Michigan front. About 5 or so plus miles of stages that exist as a rest haven for (forgotten greats) Free!

And the amphitheater is only stage that costs. I last saw Prince (RIP) here. Stevie Wonder, Bruno Mars, U2, Beyoncé, were all there the past 3 years.

So here goes!!!Love Country music? Well whoever Dustin Lynch is, Zac Brown Band they headline their own shows...with the legend Willie Nelson headlining the 4th night.

Counting Crows
Jennifer Lopez
Lil Wayne
Snoop Dogg
T.I.

And for those oldies folks, Lionel Ritchie, Michael McDonald (Doobie Brothers), Chicago! Foreigner, Third Eye Blind,
10,000 Maniacs.
FOGHAT
Damn I would love to check out 3 Doors Down!
The Spinners (probably one guy still alive & the rest are replacements!!)

Tpain at the Harley RoadHouse stage.

Styx...Yup! They're still touring at the US Cellular stage!
Loverboy, anyone remember them as well?!

I was raised on Chaka Khan...she's still performing!!!
Old school R& B sounds...has the Roots performing. ON another stage will be Bone Thugs N Harmony.

And bout 100 other acts, I don't know them, but if they are headlining, then they must have a following!
Like Los Lonely Boys Lindsay El, Soja, Chris Lane, Lauren Alaina, Jesus Jones, Nora Collints ( I dig her!)
Sa-Roc?
Silent Planet? Big Head Todd & The Monsters ( I heard of them)
Russell Dickerson
The Avert Brothers.

Some carnival rides, small rollercoaster, lots of games, every kind of beer, ale, food.
Usually about 80,000-100,000 people pack the place a day. Lot of bikinis on the beach.

Who city can top this?!