Hughie Fury will return to action this weekend in his comeback fight after last year’s defeat to Kubrat Pulev.

Fury, cousin of Tyson Fury, suffered a points defeat in Bulgaria against Pulev last October.

The Stockport-born fighter returns to the North West on Saturday for a clash with unbeaten Canadian Chris Norrad.

Fury has vowed to put on a show against Norrad as he looks to get his heavyweight career back on track.

The bout will take place on Saturday, May 25 and will be held at Victoria Warehouse in Manchester.

The main event of the evening is set to get under way at around 10pm.

Fight night from Manchester will be free-to-air in the UK with Channel 5 showing the bout. Their coverage will begin at 9pm.

Hughie Fury vs Chris Norrad (heavyweight)

Steve Brogan vs Adam Hague (BBBofC Central Area super-lightweight title)

Alex Dilmaghani vs Martin Parlagi (super featherweight)

Matty Fagan vs TBA

Savannah Marshall vs TBA

Connor Lynch vs TBA

Marcel Braithwaite vs TBA

Hughie Fury: “The win is not the priority. It’s how I win. I’m going to put on an exciting show.

“For a start, you’ll see a big difference in my physique because we’ve brought Kerry Kayes on board and I’m much stronger in my body.

“I never liked sounding my own horn. Fighters can talk as much as you want during the build-up but I’ve always preferred to do my talking on fight night, inside the ring, the only place that matters”.

Chris Norrad: “Working in the woods for 10 years built up strength and I possess a pretty powerful right hand.

“But I like to think my way through a fight. I’m smart and usually out jab the opposition. If you get the jab going it’ll win the fight for you.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/5...ull-undercard/