First of all, thanks for your responses. Here are my own comments:

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
So tell us more about this White Supremacist Theory of yours, Denilson.
OK
What percentage of white people in your estimation are White Supremacists? 90 percent? 95 percent? (you can use decimal points if you'd like)
All. That means I suspect that all white ppl are white supremacists

Why ? Because I can't prove it and because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all

Ok, so "all" being 100 percent. But you DO make the clarification that #1 you "can't prove it", and #2 you "suspect all". "Suspect" being the key word here which by definition leaves room for error. So basically by your own admission there could possibly be a percentage that are not in fact White Supremacists. Would you agree with that statement?

Followup question: At what point, on average, does a white child become a White Supremacist? 15 years old? 10? 5? (some other age?)
White children learn very quickly. That whites matter and black people don't and they learn that at a very early age. They may not be able to verbalize it but they understand there system of white supremacy where whites matter.

To clarify, ALL children learn very quickly, but yes.... white children included. But your 2nd sentence must be taken into the context of your earlier statement where you can't "prove" it, and can only "suspect." So there again there might be some room for error. At this point I would ask what percentage error would you say could be possible in your assessment? Just asking because in statements like this people usually throw in a plus or minus.

Other than self-described African-American blacks..... who would you include in the group "blacks"?
I don't know what you mean

Ok fair enough. What I mean is WHO do you include in the group blacks, who according to you is the bottom of the totem pole with regards to White Supremacists? Because there are blacks from different nationalities and origins. Caribbean blacks yes.... their origin is Africa, as there was a very active slave trade way back when which include all of the Caribbean islands. But what about European blacks, or blacks from other continents that may not have originated in Africa? Also, there is the obvious mix over time that results from mixed marriages and the like. At what point do you draw the line when including people in the black group?

Are blacks the only targets of White Supremacists? I would think the answer is no...... but I'd like your own take on this.
Anyone with melanin in their skin. But black people are the ultimate prize. Racist - white supremacy works as a totem pole and black ppl must be at the bottom of that pole and if black people are not at the bottom, then there is problem. Equality is oppression to white supremacists

Ok so here you may have touched on part of the previous question as to who do you include in the black group. So basically, the more prevalent the black influence on a mixed race person, regardless of nationality, the lower they are on this totem pole you refer to, right?

Well again, thanks for answering the questions. Needless to say, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, just like ex-Saddo'er Alpha was perfectly entitled to his opinion about the Earth being flat. Like him, you speak well (definitely have some great boxing opinions) and articulate your views well. But again, needless to say, you're always going to encounter a lot of differing and opposing opinions, many from black people themselves.

We don't know each other personally, but I suspect we'd have some pretty interesting conversations. I probably wouldn't change your mind about these things, but I would certainly try and inject some perspective from my own background and experience. I've seen racism and bigotry up close and first hand (although thankfully not directed at me)...... and yet I've seen enough to come to certain conclusions that not only differ from yours..... but also differ from probably most people on here.