Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,542
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    482
    Cool Clicks

    Default Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    I just can't believe at this stage that people are STILL fat and body shaming Andy Ruiz. My, God. Get over it!!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,206
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    367
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Fat acceptance is a health crisis in the USA. Between our aging population and the steep increase in obesity our health care prices are skyrocketing. In 1985 not 1 state had 15% obesity, now not 1 state has less than 20% obesity.

    Everyone should feel comfortable with who they are, but they should feel a responsibility to their health as well. I’m giving up over 3000 of my dollars annually, as is the average American to fit the bill for people that don’t have the respect for themselves to take care of their health. We have movements like “Healthy at any size”, that’s a f’n lie. Beautiful at any size, intelligent at any size, hard working at any size are all possible. But healthy at any size is a lie that hurts and even kills people.

    You’re right, fat shaming is wrong. But fat acceptance does far more damage, it’s killing, and killing at an ever increasing rate.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,250
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    634
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Remember Joe Hipp he was fat shit could he fight a tough SOB.
    Don't judge a book by its cover it's boxing not the body beautiful.!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    353
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    The problem is that you can’t tell me that Ruiz wouldn’t be better if he ate better

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,973
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Ruiz comes off as one of the more legitimately confident tubby fighters. There have been far worse with even less ability. Prior to Miller inserting both of his feet into his big mouth and god knows what in his arse cheek there were some who had no problems with his ever expanding sweat pants at 315. I mean really, raise your hand from your couch if you've ever gone 12 hard rounds.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,796
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1907
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    it's not OK to be a fat cunt. It's bad for you, for everyone else and it's totally your fault if you are a lardass porky motherfucker.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,567
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    353
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Ruiz comes off as one of the more legitimately confident tubby fighters. There have been far worse with even less ability. Prior to Miller inserting both of his feet into his big mouth and god knows what in his arse cheek there were some who had no problems with his ever expanding sweat pants at 315. I mean really, raise your hand from your couch if you've ever gone 12 hard rounds.
    That’s the issue with the HW division though. It’s the only division where you can get into shape but eat whatever you want and mess up your body and still be one of the top guys. HW division is generally the worst because of this. Ever notice why the top fighters never look like Ruiz? Because those that are serious about being on top will be disciplined enough to not look like that.

    And I hate the body type argument. There are different types of bodies but I’ve never seen an in shape and healthy eater look like that. They may not have a six pack or even look rock solid, but they at least look semi fit.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,119
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    337
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Two Ton Tony Galenta
    Buster Mathis Jr.
    James Toney (that fought Rahman, what a tub of lard)
    Chris Arreola
    Andy Ruiz


    There's a chunky guy with boxing skills every era!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,409
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2141
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Two Ton Tony Galenta
    Buster Mathis Jr.
    James Toney (that fought Rahman, what a tub of lard)
    Chris Arreola
    Andy Ruiz


    There's a chunky guy with boxing skills every era!
    Fat, Super morbidly obese are the words that describe him , don't do use a liberal buzzword like "chunky" or "big boned" he is a fat bastard end of story.
    A fat bastard with talent who can fight , but i dont contend he is better for being fat.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,119
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    337
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Two Ton Tony Galenta
    Buster Mathis Jr.
    James Toney (that fought Rahman, what a tub of lard)
    Chris Arreola
    Andy Ruiz


    There's a chunky guy with boxing skills every era!
    Fat, Super morbidly obese are the words that describe him , don't do use a liberal buzzword like "chunky" or "big boned" he is a fat bastard end of story.
    A fat bastard with talent who can fight , but i dont contend he is better for being fat.
    If wanted to go libtard I would've said he's thickly challenged. A poor man's butterbean. He's a slim guy that's supersized that's all
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,542
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    482
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Two Ton Tony Galenta
    Buster Mathis Jr.
    James Toney (that fought Rahman, what a tub of lard)
    Chris Arreola
    Andy Ruiz


    There's a chunky guy with boxing skills every era!
    Fat, Super morbidly obese are the words that describe him , don't do use a liberal buzzword like "chunky" or "big boned" he is a fat bastard end of story.
    A fat bastard with talent who can fight , but i dont contend he is better for being fat.
    If wanted to go libtard I would've said he's thickly challenged. A poor man's butterbean. He's a slim guy that's supersized that's all
    lol...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,494
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1015
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    With Ruiz the trouble is if he wasnt a big fatass he couldnt make heavyweight. Hes also not out of shape where it counts most, and there is no reason to think he would be any better for losing weight.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    With Ruiz the trouble is if he wasnt a big fatass he couldnt make heavyweight. Hes also not out of shape where it counts most, and there is no reason to think he would be any better for losing weight.
    Same was said of Arreola. Man that dude would have been incredible at 175 and cruiserweight.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,796
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1907
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Two Ton Tony Galenta
    You do know that he didn't really weigh two tons, right?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,580
    Mentioned
    505 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2951
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Body and fat shaming Andy Ruiz is pathetic!

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Two Ton Tony Galenta
    You do know that he didn't really weigh two tons, right?
    Oh that's a common mistake that's not his WEIGHT X it's how much he could eat in one sitting
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. HW Prospect Andy Ruiz....
    By ykdadamaja in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 04:27 PM
  2. Why Andy Ruiz is special!
    By ykdadamaja in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 01:54 AM
  3. Andy Ruiz...
    By ykdadamaja in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-23-2014, 05:34 PM
  4. Andy Ruiz jr is fat!!
    By Tam Seddon in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 09:53 AM
  5. Andy Ruiz Jr.
    By Bo-Bo24 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 06:27 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing