Well he certainly did a great Bruno impersonation stumbling around like a drunken wildebeest. Not holding when he was hurt.... "clinching is horrible, it's awful" shut up, it's the SMART MOVE, you clinch, you push off, you use that until the ref warns you or starts taking points, these are weapons to use at your disposal.

The most demoralizing thing about this loss is that it wasn't a 1 lucky punch landing flush and rocking AJ for more than 10 seconds or a follow up after something like that. It wasn't AJ gassing out swinging for the fences....this was AJ getting into a trading battle and getting caught again, again, again, again and never learning or making adjustments. That's more than just a momentary lack of focus, that's more than someone throwing the right punch at the right time and landing clean it's someone seeing an opening inherent in AJ's style and exploiting it.

Andy Ruiz didn't lay the blueprint down in toto, but he got a really good rough draft in for people to follow. I'm not sure Wilder could follow it, I'm not sure Fury could follow it, but there are other fighters who certainly could follow it if AJ doesn't learn from his mistakes.

The ONLY good thing is perhaps this makes AJ-Wilder or Wilder-Fury 2 or AJ-Fury easier to make going forward but I doubt it.