Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
No problems with that one.

I been away so may have missed but had ruiz v Joshua 2 been confirmed?

Half expect wilder or fury to go after him

Hearns threatening legal action if Whyte doesn't get the mandatory shot (if he beats Rivas).
If Whyte does win and gets fucked about again It's criminal.
The guy deserves his shot at Wilder.
Why? 3 times he has been offered his chance and 3 times he has refused his eliminator. The organization ordered and he refused, 3 times. Dude has been given more chances than he deserves.

Wilder just fought his mandatory. He’s good on that. Let Whyte continue talking about fights while fighters fight.

Your on about the same Dillian Whyte who's been the WBC number 1 contender for over 18 months?
Yes, the one that has been ordered an eliminator 3 times and refused 3 times, yes. Do you deny he has been ordered and refused 3 times? Because being number 1 doesn’t make you the mandatory if you refuse your eliminator. They can sue if they wish or they could do what the organization has been asking him to do for years which is fight the eliminator. Dude says he wants Wilder, he’s known how to get Wilder for years and has refused to do that for years. If I say I want a cheese sandwich every day for years but refuse to stop at the store for cheese do you still believe I want a cheese sandwich?

I get it, he didn’t want to fight Ortiz, fair enough. If I was Whyte I wouldn’t want to fight Ortiz either. But he gave away his mandatory spot when he refused. That’s how it works and they knew it when they refused, every time they refused.

Yes we know how it works Ron
But tell us all why you think Breazeale deserved Wilder before Whyte?
It has nothing to do with what I think. It has to do with the rules. Breazeale was ordered to fight an eliminator and he did. So he was the mandatory.

Whyte refuses his eliminator, he isn’t the mandatory, simple. Still to this day all he has to do is fight an eliminator and he will be next mandatory. If we all know this and we all know it’s the rules then why are we talking about someone that ducked 3 eliminators? He can have a title shot any time he wants one. We all know how he gets it, including him. So if he doesn’t do it we all should acknowledge his fault because we all know it’s his fault.

Or he can go fight Chisora again and talk about what he deserves. For the life of me I can’t grasp why we talk about nonsense so much around here

My point is the WBC are corrupt.

Fury - robbed against Wilder

Wilder - gifted an extended rest period after Ortiz had him on the verge of defeat

Whyte - why should he have to fight an "eliminator" when he's been ranked number 1 for nearly 2 years?

We understand the WBCS protocol, what im saying is that is bullshit and Whyte deserves a shot at Wilder long ago and definitely before Breazeale.
No, what’s BS is that you folks put Eddie’s BS everywhere. Eddie says the WBC is doing something wrong since Dillian has been number 1 for nearly 600 days. What Eddie doesn’t say is he knows why Dillian isn’t the mandatory, and Dillian knows why Dillian isn’t the mandatory. And I can find an interview from this week where Eddie admits he knows and admits he is manipulating the situation, if people are intelligent enough to see the obvious. He admits his hope is that Dillian’s next fight will be made an eliminator. Which is admitting he knows eliminators are necessary to be mandatory so his premise is BS. But the add in is he picked the opponent. So he wants to pick who Dillian fights in the WBC’s eliminator after he 3 times refused who the WBC selected. It’s nonsense, it’s BS, it’s lies and manipulation. But since Eddie is all over the place people blame the WBC rather than who is so very clearly at fault