A few weeks ago an unknown artist with billboards all over town who many of us are profoundly jealous of wrote me a pm telling me how he was leaving. I thought it was incredibly gay and told him not to be a silly sausage. However, it made me think of the glorious times when I would start the most brilliant leaving threads and in the back of my mind I thought 'Who is this peasant with a potty mouth to be stepping on my toes like this?' I have to admit it was stewing in my mind. Then a few days later the tormented artist with 2 fingers and no feet, then came back posting like a dog with rabies minus a couple of feet and a few digits and I thought to myself again "This man, this creature, this thing is copying everything I would do in my more tormented times". Obviously not a happy or well man at all, but I couldn't quite let it go.

This morning however it came to me. It was like a flash of lightning, a Eureka moment. I knew what I would do. I would start my own leaving thread. No gay pm's to posters only to pretend it had never happened, but a proper thread on an open board, sober and proud, gay and divine, silly and grand. It would be in the old tradition but minus alcohol or any kind of torment. And thus I am here to tell all six of you, as indeed, that is all that remains after years in the company of a great artist who I must recommend as his picture of a boot changed my life completely, that I am ready for that moment. It is time for me to depart the building.

So cheers to you all.

Tito - We have had our ups and downs, but I do still have your email somewhere and might occasionally stalk you.
Lyle - No need for a goodbye as I know where you are.
Dia - Know where you are too.
Al - Think it is the same as above too.

Seems to be a pattern, so I will stop with the calling out of names right there. I shall leave you with this song and see you again 6 months from this day.