Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  256
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    why do more of you chat on zoom ?
    Imagine posters on here for 15 or 20 years all interacting on every sort of topic in the world sometimes getting very passionate and heated about the exchanges, it's like one big family we have all known each other for so long, and here is an opportunity all they have to do is click on the link and they can join the meeting, if they want they can even turn their video camera off and just participate by voice, and it would be a very entertaining and fun event all together with long time members.

The funny thing is that during the one and a half hour meeting we had yesterday which was great, plenty of posters were posting in different threads at the exact same time as the zoom meeting and you really have to wonder, the people really have that much social anxiety? All they would have to do is click on the link and they could meet @Dark Lord Al for example or @Beanz for example or @NoSavingByTheBell for example or @Dia bando for example and I would like to give credit now to @Master for having joined several meetings and also @Big J who managed to make several meetings even though the time zone was quite difficult and also @Denilson @Memphis @Andre @SlimTrae who each made a couple of meetings themselves and looking forward to Primo carnera and tic and Tito fan and all the other boys to join next week's saddo Zoom meeting!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Last time my zoom did not work for some reason the sound was silent. I use MS Teams and have never used zoom since.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Last time my zoom did not work for some reason the sound was silent. I use MS Teams and have never used zoom since.
    Try the volume. No need to thank me, I’m here to help.👍
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Try the volume. No need to thank me, I’m here to help.👍
    don't let him fool you. One time he broadcast the entire Wolverhampton fireworks display on New Year's Eve for over 1 hour with full sound and Fury.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry Steve, I needed to have a sleep in
    I was up at the crack of dawn earlier in the week for our ANZAC celebrations
    So I needed to catch up on my beauty sleep

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Anytime you want to join is fine. Of course sleep is much more important. Primo carnera thinks that watching paint dry is more important then the boxing members who have known each other for many years meeting and chatting with each other but that's just the way he is because è ___________. ( Fill in the blank)

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Anytime you want to join is fine. Of course sleep is much more important. Primo carnera thinks that watching paint dry is more important then the boxing members who have known each other for many years meeting and chatting with each other but that's just the way he is because è ___________. ( Fill in the blank)
    Fill in the blank means "shy" or "bored". In Italian though.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meeting in progress
    @Master
    @Memphis
    @Dark Lord Al
    @Beanz
    @ykdadamaja
    @Big J
    https://us05web.zoom.us/j/9682991385...mn=85359554331
    Ok now people all you GUESTS browsing Saddboxing.com as well as Saddo members.....click the link above on Saturday May 4, 2024 at 7:30 PM for UK time (this is 2:30 PM New York time)

Just click that link people and we can have a nice big group of longtime members and nonmembers all together in a great fun time.

Thread Information