Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Cracked a wisdom tooth and seem to have simultaneously twisted my back out of whack. Attendance in doubt as I am currently heavily self medicated to the point of word slur salad and my gimp suit won't be back from cleaners in time for zoom anyway. Wishing you all a great experience
@Spicoli sorry to hear that, how did you crack it? So far back in the jaw, you musta been chewing popcorn seeds or something. Take care and if you wanna join in even heavily medicated, it would be a blast! Give it a whirl LOL.
Mini Heath bar, should have known better but sweet tooth gonna sweet tooth . Cracked it right up.

The zoom happen today? Were there highlights
FROZEN mini Heath, maybe Good thing it wasnt a BUtterfinger, that shit can crunch and cut you up.

Yeah the Zoom was great, we had a Doctor, a Cremator and an IT/sound engineer/pirate, plus me and 2 others tried to join in :"Your (2) attendees are waiting to join the Zoom meeting", it was a Samsung and an iPhone, but when I enabled their cameras and audios, their connection was lost.

Anyway Rich and Beanz and I and the Doctor all had a great time, it was great fun. The 2 other attendees MAY have been Alpha and @greynotsold.