Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    I can’t help but feel for the guy. Remember the Dems and FBI (russia thing) started early with the 25th amendment thing on Trump. They went the Russia root instead and when got caught with the 25th amendment thing they said “it was a joke”. Why aren’t these vids played 24/7 and joked about like every trump stupid saying? Of course I can’t say Biden has dementia or Alzheimer’s, and he and his wife don’t like when questions of his senility are brought up so of course the press won’t ask him. I hope no one hear has had to see someone with dementia or Alzheimer’s in a high pressure situation, it’s not pretty. If by chance that is what is going on with the guy and his family knows it shame on them. Did Harris get out of single digits when she was running for President?

It truly looks like the guy was running a criminal syndicate. Sure you could try to explain it away but isn’t it odd how it’s so easy to do because the press runs interference for the dude. If Joe gets in, which may very well happen, Nancy is standing on one leg and AOC and crew will be impossible to throttle. I just take my emotions out of it and look at Trump as a firewall.

Why these politicians use covid as an excuse to hide. Don’t they know many of us are out working everyday. And many of those that are not wish they were. I’m talking about Harris with this comment I don’t think Joey should be running at all. He needs to take care of himself

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I can’t help but feel for the guy. Remember the Dems and FBI (russia thing) started early with the 25th amendment thing on Trump. They went the Russia root instead and when got caught with the 25th amendment thing they said “it was a joke”. Why aren’t these vids played 24/7 and joked about like every trump stupid saying? Of course I can’t say Biden has dementia or Alzheimer’s, and he and his wife don’t like when questions of his senility are brought up so of course the press won’t ask him. I hope no one hear has had to see someone with dementia or Alzheimer’s in a high pressure situation, it’s not pretty. If by chance that is what is going on with the guy and his family knows it shame on them. Did Harris get out of single digits when she was running for President?

It truly looks like the guy was running a criminal syndicate. Sure you could try to explain it away but isn’t it odd how it’s so easy to do because the press runs interference for the dude. If Joe gets in, which may very well happen, Nancy is standing on one leg and AOC and crew will be impossible to throttle. I just take my emotions out of it and look at Trump as a firewall.

Why these politicians use covid as an excuse to hide. Don’t they know many of us are out working everyday. And many of those that are not wish they were. I’m talking about Harris with this comment I don’t think Joey should be running at all. He needs to take care of himself
    I never view the news as anything other than how the founding fathers did.
    Pro federalists newspapers existed and those who didnt like it, funded anti-federalists newspapers.
    Pro federalist media called him a 1/2 breed correct? Son of a sqaw and a nigguh lover.[edit Thomas Jefferson]
    Pro whig called Jackson a tyrant, trampler of the constitution an adulterer and his wife a whore.

None of them cried the media was unfair because they are owned by people who make money selling their news to certain demographics.

Fast-forward to the advent of the transistor and GE started their thing on radio, then grew into tv era when that developed aka NBC. ABC spun off.
    Fast-forward to present day, cable has alternatives like FOX who never spoke positive of Obama, but I cant find him crying about it.

OAN exists, SUSI exists, Clear channel all getting paid by sponsors to cater to a specific demographic. Biden never cried on how they talk about him.

As far as stating U feel for him? Well he get what he is supposed to get when he chooses to run for office.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-31-2020 at 06:44 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You tell 'em Joe.

To mobilize:

"......shoo-enna-der-NASHA-UPPITER-pressure!"

🤣😂😅😀😃😄.....🤭.....😶

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All Black Americans dont think alike.
    No more than whites,Asians, Middle easterners.

Why else would there be blacks for this prez?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-31-2020 at 05:41 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They already forgot about this.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    They already forgot about this.

Whenever you can, I'm curious on this Tusli Gabbard's? take on crime if you have any links, vids would be cool.

I would agree that (some) did forget or never really knew. In other words, how much Mr. Big do you know about senators (not) in your state? Be it a Pete Bootygood, Bernie Sanders, Kamala H, names likes those for me I know of from a glimpse. From t.v. aka media. Not the way I could get down with say a Paul Ryan or Congressman Ron Johnson- being my home state I could easily break down their records somewhat easily.

As I understand her 1 minute- She is basically saying to me that kamala Harris was on the side of the right. Same with Biden. The bills they adhered to were bipartisan. As I can't find many Republicans who fought to limit time for blacks disproportionately locked up. Have you?

That has occurred for decades -back when Kamala and me were in grade school blacks were being locked up for petty drug crimes. I don't forgive her, but I cant fault her for something that seemingly never had support. I mean IMO it was Slick Willie Clinton that took on Newt Gingrich and proved to him he wasn't liberal he was the same dude that worked with Barry Goldwater, just older.
    He oversaw the locking up of my people. My point? Whose bills were these?
    These weren't Democratic bills passed partisan.

Fast forward to 2020, we now here the same of Biden of how cruel he was to blacks. True, but to hear it from politicians that was on the same side is beyond hypocritical.

These are the words I've heard from the Newt Gs, Bob Doles, George Bs- and heralded on talk radio until late 1990s when FOX came around to assist I quote:
    A better explanation is that the U.S. may not be relying heavily enough on criminal penalties, especially incarceration, to discourage criminal activity.
    Taken from:
    https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-j...and-the-prison

I can verify these words were echoed in the 1988, 1992 & 1996 elections if need. Their argument, Rush L, Michael Savage, Alan Keyes, they used these words to defy Democrats who claimed it was due to Republicans cutting funding that caused crimes to keep rising (1990s that is), while the counter was, no, we just have to get tougher on crime.

Take another conservative think tank Cato Institute states: Teetering near bankruptcy, California spends $2.1 billion a year operating its prison system and has $4 bilion in prison construction scheduled.

My point for the above is that was an excerpt from get this: May 17, 1994 This summary went back to 1981 -meaning- if you & I, are in the year 1981, from that point on- who wasnt pushing for longer prison sentences for minorities? I am not saying there weren't any, I am saying I dont know them and would be obliged if you can quote them so I can see who stood against them.
    Not just a Democrat named Kamala or Joe.

If blacks hold Kamala Harris accountable, then why not Republicans as well?

Alan Keyes is my go to politician, sir, I tired of hearing republicans say Keyes is a Republican- and he's black, So please let's add him because--- had he won the nominee, should I hold him to the same standard as Kamala? Would it matter if it were either Alan or Kamala on the Diallo verdict [where NYC police were found not guilty of murder]--and Alan stated he was ok with the decision. I quote him: I haven’t yet heard a good case made that on the facts, one should question that verdict.

I wonder would this Tulsi chick had done the same to him if they were debating...if so, it would be her as a Dem and he as a Repub blacks would have to choose from.

Groups like Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute were instrumental in helping to draft bills that (increased) incarceration time.

And I admit I really dont know of too many politicians that didnt lock up blacks for whatever.

As far a investing in prison building
    https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news...-prison-stock/
    The nation’s two largest for-profit prison companies, Tennessee-based Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) and Florida-based GEO Group (GEO), are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange...I hold everyone who holds stock accountable, who decided it was ok to own stock in it. But again I don't know enough of that woman who went off on Kamala to say what side she is on. I've read a bit, but I wont make a decision on a paragraph or two.

I don't think it is fair to blanket all blacks & say they forgot, I think they are like whites who see how Republicans keep promising and dont deliver -yet bible readers keep voting for Repubs just like blacks keep voting for dems.
    Can we say they too forgot already? We could but I wont - I'll say sometimes people fall for ideology and will vote for a viewpoint. Damn the end results becoming law or beneficial.
    I think I've seen a few posts from you back in the day that held both parties accountable, eliminating ideology as your basis to which I respect!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-10-2021 at 08:26 PM.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have lost hope for my fellow man

Glad to see you admitting it.

As I have the deepest history here of using FOX to make my points. Not CNN, not MSNBC.

I have no problem being challenged, so if FOX has brainwashed the thread starter (me) then call me & them out & show where, when do I use mainstream to the degree one would place a video on this link of nothing even remotely relative to the topic.
    Anything Biden.

And when I do use off links, again I have a pretty deep history of stating where I couldnt find the issue (right wing media) so I will use Independent UK/Politifact

Brainwash is just an insult. Insults are used I imagine when a person doesnt have anything tangible or constructive to add.

I never had hope for my fellow right winger, they prove too biased every time out.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Biden thread is just shoveling shit at trump, ha ha

Ha!
    No it is not.
    This thread actually gives links on when it began (2014)
    who investigated it (NY Times)
    Who did not investigate it (right wing)
    What were the views of others (Brittain)
    How did the investigation begin in the past year (Rudy)
    who did he take it to (everyone but the govt)
    Offer something constructive or leave the thread be. Why show up to type here what U type on Trump thread? Biden/Pelosi/Media...

Feel free to point which post, which sentence refers to the prez.take on issue.
    None do.

Thread Information