Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs Judah...the after thoughts...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather vs Judah...the after thoughts...

My my my...what a difference a day makes.

Well people...here's my opinions on the fight...you can take them or leave them...like em or don't.

Personally...I quite enjoyed the match between Floyd and Judah.

I was pleasantly surprised with Judah's abilities for once & I honestly thought that he took it to Floyd for about the first five rounds...but that's it. I honestly thought that Floyd was showing a bit too much respect with Judah...but then again...this is only Floyd's second showing at 147 & Judah is known to have the ability to crack.

Who am I to make excuses for a man that won? Well...I'm a Floyd fan...& fans generally make excuses for their fighter when he loses...but I honestly want to make some excuses for the win...or the way that Floyd won against Judah...

Personally...I got a wee bit pissed the fwock off about a few things...so let me start:

Firstly...the way that Floyd handled himself in the last round. Sticking his chin out...trying to prove to the world, Judah, & Floyd's detractors that he does have a chin & the ability to take a shot...what the hell was that. He's proved that shat time & time again by getting hit by foes such as Castillo, Corrales, & of late Gatti. It was just plain ignorant. That's my main issue with the fight...

Oh yeah...& then there was the low blow & the riot that insued seconds after Roger Mayweather jumped into the ring.

Second of all...anyone that thinks that Zab Judah is a champion is just deluding their selves. Judah is a piece of trash. He always has been...he always will be. Sorry people but that's a fact. He's a classless bum that is a poor reflection of our sport.

Judah was doing quite well over the first five rounds & then Floyd comes on & starts tagging himself & this idiot starts acting a fool as usual. Waiving his hands & trying to make a spectacle of himself & fluster Floyd...whom...to his credit didn't fall for that bit. Truthfully...I can't understand people that buy into Judah...but then again...I am sure there are those that can't stomach Floyd. No biggie. Actually...I'd be lying if I let it stand at that. What kind of fighter get's frustrated, loads up, takes aim, & nails his opponent in the balls? I mean come on...who does that? He was headed straight for an ass whipping & he tried to bring Floyd down a notch by landing a power punch to the groin. He did that very thing. Again...excuses excuses...but Floyd was about to stop Judah & Judah knew it. Anyone that argues different...again...your'e clearly deluding yourselves. I watched the fight immediately after it stopped on tape. I watched it again this morning...& that was the most well timed...well aimed deliberate nut shot that I have ever seen in the sport of boxing. Do like I did. Kick back & watch the tape. What makes it even worse? An even more deliberate punch to the back of the head that I refuse to call a rabbit punch because he dropped it with such conviction that had he been brandishing a sledge hammer he could have cracked concrete.

I was sickened.

Immediately afterwards...after I was up & out of my compu chair almost spilling my drink...in comes Floyd’s uncle & trainer Roger Mayweather saying god only knows what to Judah. Believe me. I was shocked...but not surprised. Roger's got a hell of a lot of love for Floyd...but that don't make it anymore right than Judah bashing Floyd in the balls. I understand what he did...I honestly can't say that I wouldn't have done the same...but it ruined the fight for me. Truly.It could have ruined the night for Floyd...but Floyd remained composed & that's what counts...but then again...he was not himself & it showed with the remainder of his performance.

My problem is this...a fight of this caliber...this magnitude...with that many viewers...how bad does that make boxing look? As starved as we are for network support...hell for global respect...did we really need that shat?

Not really...no we didn't. All at once...it was shocking, dramatic, enraging, & almost hillarious to me when it happened...but to a first time viewer of Mayweather & all the amazing things that he can do...well...it was just the opposite. My wife had never sat down & watched Floyd. She was impressed with what he did...but when the riot broke out...she was appalled & the first thing that left her mouth pertained to "what a bunch of thuggish clowns those idiots were that came into the ring."

That included everyone from Floyd's corner.

Also...it was a bit hard to explalin to her why they threw Roger out of the arena & not Judah's thug life army that came in directly after Judah's dad popped the first shot off? Everyone's focusing on Roger...but again...watch tape. Judah's camp throws the first blows...Roger's just blowing off steam. Roger actually did nothing more than run his mouth. Someone else from Floyd's corner was in the middle of the ring when the punches got thrown & Zab's ignorant ass was the one that hit first. In the end...they all acted like a bunch of fwockin idiots...but Judah pulled this shat out of frustration & that's what brings me back to my point...the kid is trash. Just trash.

Again...in the end...I was displeased with the way that Floyd fought the rest of the fight...I wanted him to crush Judah...but he did'nt...I'm not so sure that it was that he couldn't...but we will never know.

Anyone that wants a rematch...again....your'e deluding yourselves...Mayweather would beat him again...this time only without the bullshat.

In the end...I thought Judah did well by showing skills...but only for the first 4-5 rounds of the fight...I even applauded him & his fans...but after that...once Floyd started being Floyd...Judah became Judah...& there is nothing "super" about that.

I was honestly thrilled that Floyd did make Judah look ordinary...but honestly...I think that it one of Floyd's worse showings...then again...how can you tell with such a gargantuan amount of stupidity involved?

Again...generally the case with Judah.

Good fight, glad it's over...
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather vs Judah...the after thoughts...

I agree with alot that you say Wacko, but Floyd detractors are coming out of the woodwork to come up with excuses.

Zab did good, but showed he's not on the same level.

Rematch? Floyd will make him look stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what. Judah made Floyd look ordinary at times too. I'm glad at what you said, but you contradict anything by calling Judah a bum. Look at my thoughts to won't you? And seriously, mayweather "couldn't" crush Judah, he tried in the 12th round and was clocked for trying and then decided to fight the remander of the fight defensively.

It's whatever since I knew your thoughts on it when you said "fuck Judah" Yes he hit Floyd low, yes a riot ensued, yes Roger may have attacked Judah if Steele hadn't stopped him, yes Yoel came in on the acocunt of his son, the same way Roger came in on the account of his nephew, and when someone would square up with your father I would have done what Judah did and attacked him, anyone threatens my father(if he was still here) I AM going to go at him. So I blame Judah for the low blow and the back of the head shot. But it doesn't take away 11 rounds for me. it may for you, and I agree with your points, but THAT doesn't take away 11 rounds for me. And I guess that's what makes our views different. but don't think I'm going to let you get away with calling Judah a bum after the performance he gave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowndonor
    I agree with alot that you say Wacko, but Floyd detractors are coming out of the woodwork to come up with excuses.

Honestly...Floyd just took a bit of time to get cranked up...but Judah was giving him problems.

This goes back to what I always say about Floyd...everyone wants to see him lose so badly that they exaggerate the happenings & outcome of what transpires within the ring.

Floyd beat Judah down like the bitch that he is & in the end...he did something that I am proud of...he truly outclassed Judah.

He was a gentleman...something Judah will never be.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree Wacko except about the Floyd sticking the chin out part... I think he was trying to lure in Judah so he could counter him or he wouldn't have dipped under Judah's barrage when Judah actually came in. I think that the fight started shifting at the end of the 4th round when Floyd found the range, and he won after that. I had the fight 115-111 or 116-112 ... second time watching it tough I had it 116-111 because in the first round I felt Mayweather did just as much with his hook at the end as Judah with his cross earlier, and Mayweather threw in a few jabs to make it an even round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknowndonor

Honestly...Floyd just took a bit of time to get cranked up...but Judah was giving him problems.

This goes back to what I always say about Floyd...everyone wants to see him lose so badly that they exaggerate the happenings & outcome of what transpires within the ring.

Floyd beat Judah down like the bitch that he is & in the end...he did something that I am proud of...he truly outclassed Judah.

He was a gentleman...something Judah will never be.
    I didn't think Judah gave Floyd as many problems as Floyd gave Floyd... like why did he use his jab more when their heads were like 2 feet away and Judah had his hands down? He could have connected so many times, and landed more devastating crosses to the body.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    You know what. Judah made Floyd look ordinary at times too. I'm glad at what you said, but you contradict anything by calling Judah a bum. Look at my thoughts to won't you? And seriously, mayweather "couldn't" crush Judah, he tried in the 12th round and was clocked for trying and then decided to fight the remander of the fight defensively.
    He did a damned fine job of battering him over the better half of the fight Starr.

What's funny...you often neglect to acknowledge things to further add fuel to the fire of an arguement. I said that Judah did a really good job over the first 4-5 rounds...actually I said it many many times...especially in the RBR...& when I say that Judah is a bum...I mean that he is a bum.

He's a bum & he's a black eye on boxing.

Mayweather got clocked many times by Judah...as I said...but guess what...your boy didn't KO Floyd & he surely didn't maintain his composure or show maturity for the remainder of the night.

It's whatever since I knew your thoughts on it when you said "F*** Judah" Yes he hit Floyd low, yes a riot ensued, yes Roger may have attacked Judah if Steele hadn't stopped him, yes Yoel came in on the acocunt of his son, the same way Roger came in on the account of his nephew, and when someone would square up with your father I would have done what Judah did and attacked him, anyone threatens my father(if he was still here) I AM going to go at him. So I blame Judah for the low blow and the back of the head shot. But it doesn't take away 11 rounds for me. it may for you, and I agree with your points, but THAT doesn't take away 11 rounds for me. And I guess that's what makes our views different. but don't think I'm going to let you get away with calling Judah a bum after the performance he gave.
    Again...you need to look at Judah's image instead of his performance when concerning my thoughts on him.

Sorry...he's a bum.

I think he fought well...but he's a bum...the beauty of it is...it's my opinion...& I got away with it the moment that I posted it...just like you always getting away with your opinions when you post them.

It's nothing personal against you...I just think that he's trash. Always have...always will...he's a waste of a good boxer in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats where our opinions differ because the things you see Zab as a bum for I see them through different eyes and will have a different opinion, nothing against you but I will give you an arguement if I disagree, you know me well enough to know that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats where our opinions differ because the things you see Zab as a bum for I see them through different eyes and will have a different opinion, nothing against you but I will give you an arguement if I disagree, you know me well enough to know that
    I would expect nothing less...& I know it's nothing against me.

I just have not respect for him. Also...let me say this...Roger Mayweather (love or no love for Floyd) lost a lot of respect Saturday night too...but it'd be hard to argue right or wrong for that type of antic either.

Again...when I say that he's a bum...I don't mean his skill level. I have always thought that he had skills...I just don't respect him as a person.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes but wacko. let me ask you to see your views.

You would say Mayweather acted with class by extending to Zab after the incident. but had zab extended to Mayweather first, be honest, would you be giving Zab the same respect? or would you say "He did a punk move and tried to make himself up but it doesn't work." ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes but wacko. let me ask you to see your views.

You would say Mayweather acted with class by extending to Zab after the incident. but had zab extended to Mayweather first, be honest, would you be giving Zab the same respect? or would you say "He did a punk move and tried to make himself up but it doesn't work." ?
    Nope. I don't look at things that way.

Had Judah been apologetic...had it been an accident...had he not hit Floyd behind the head...I'd have been fine...I was pleased with the fight...I was thrilled that Judah was finally proving me wrong...but the shat hit the fan long before the nutshot with me.

When Judah started that clowing mess...it went away for me.

When Floyd pulled that mess at the end of the fight...throwing his chin out & all that shat...again...it went away with me.

You know that I don't dig on that clowning bullshat...I never have...think back to our Augustus arguements/discussions...I just don't dig on it.

Had Floyd have done the same thing that Judah did...I would have been irrate too.

There was no merit to the bullshat...& it was intentional...you see it your way...I see it mine...but right is right & wrong is wrong...& Judah was in the wrong...all the way around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judah isn't a bum, but is clearly not on the same level as Floyd, boxing wise, or class wise.

Judah did make Floyd look normal at times, so did Castillo, Corley, and others. That doesn't make him any better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's whatever since I knew your thoughts on it when you said "F*** Judah" Yes he hit Floyd low, yes a riot ensued, yes Roger may have attacked Judah if Steele hadn't stopped him, yes Yoel came in on the acocunt of his son, the same way Roger came in on the account of his nephew, and when someone would square up with your father I would have done what Judah did and attacked him, anyone threatens my father(if he was still here) I AM going to go at him. So I blame Judah for the low blow and the back of the head shot. But it doesn't take away 11 rounds for me. it may for you, and I agree with your points, but THAT doesn't take away 11 rounds for me. And I guess that's what makes our views different. but don't think I'm going to let you get away with calling Judah a bum after the performance he gave.
    you talk like a man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me clarify this for everyone:

My thoughts on Judah: He's a bum of a human being. He's bad for boxing. He's got skills & I was impressed with his performance/output up until his horse shat antics & dirty tactics ruined the fight.

I will continue to think that he is a bum...if you think that the word bum covers waaaaaaay too much ground in boxing...then insert the phrase "piece of trash" in place of the word "bum" & then you will know how I feel...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pete shonan

you talk like a man.

Thread Information