Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
I've come around to Tszyu tko 10. Worst thing about this will be the start time I imagine.
This comment prompted me to go back and take a look at harrison's outings against charlo. Prior, I really had Harrison schooling Tim. Not that Tim is horrible, There will always be the unfair comparison to Kostya, but i really just think Tim lacks polishing and he was getting ahead of himself. After rewatching the harrison/ charlo matches, its really hard to isolate a tactic that harrison actively does well. He's got a tight defense (mostly) and can put out a sharp counter here and there. I can definitely see him putting Tim on his ass, considering the other counter Tim walked into. Still it did seem that much of the first Charlo fight, harrison spent waiting and being tentative about Charlo landing a big shot. Nibbling away with a jab that Charlo for the most part shrugged off while trying to land a bomb. The second fight appeared to be a lot of same with the exception of Charlo find the the angle on that lead left hook that split Harrison's defense. Harrison seems to wait and try to conserve himself for the later rounds where he knows he fades. Can Tim mimic that lead hook? definitely. Can he shrug off the Jab? probably, looking at the size disparity. Can he get the movement he needs to deliver the goods? Punch as hard? Solve enough of the harrison puzzle to stay close? Not sure about the last three but they don't seem as much of a daunting task as before. Can't say you have me putting my money on Tszyu but I can say I've taken it off of Harrison.