Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Zab doesn't deserve a rematch

Everytime a fighter does something right for a couple of rounds and then stops, people keep saying "if he would have fought like that the whole fight, he would have won," People said this about Bernard Hopkins in the first Taylor right and Zab in this fight. If Bernard would have opened up early he wouldn't have been able finish towards the end like he did, and if he tried to open up on a fresh Taylor, he would have got his ass knocked out. He knew that he was gonna need to wear Taylor down first. Onto Zab, Zab obviously won 3 out of the first 4 rounds of the PBF fight, but PBF figured him out and worked him over easily, if Zab would have tried to throw like he was earlier, he would have been missing, and then he really would have gassed towards the end, plus I don't know if everyone saw how Floyd quickly "buzzed" Zab at the beginning of the eighth, if you didn't, watch how PBF caught Zab with a left hook by the ropes and watch Zab's legs. From that point it was complete and utter domination until that low blow. Zab would have got his ass knocked out if it wasn't for the low blow, Zab's body was hurting him, and Floyd already landed a lot of head shots. It was only a matter of time and Zab knew that's why he did what he did, to recover. Zab doesn't deserve a rematch. He's complaining that he got choked but Zab's the one that ran into the melee swinging. If this whole thing happened and Zab stayed out of it like Floyd did then I would have said maybe Zab deserves a rematch or the fight should be a no contest, but Zab ran into the melee swinging when he didn't have to. Fuck him, he deserves to be broke.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zab doesn't deserve a rematch

How many other fighters has Floyd struggled to figure out like that before? how many peopl have managed to open Floyd up before? How many People have been so competative with Floyd? How many people could of won the fight if little things had happened differently?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he should get the rematch and win on points this time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

judah was so slick the way that he moved. he was faster then mayweather

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006
    Everytime a fighter does something right for a couple of rounds and then stops, people keep saying "if he would have fought like that the whole fight, he would have won," People said this about Bernard Hopkins in the first Taylor right and Zab in this fight. If Bernard would have opened up early he wouldn't have been able finish towards the end like he did, and if he tried to open up on a fresh Taylor, he would have got his a** knocked out. He knew that he was gonna need to wear Taylor down first. Onto Zab, Zab obviously won 3 out of the first 4 rounds of the PBF fight, but PBF figured him out and worked him over easily, if Zab would have tried to throw like he was earlier, he would have been missing, and then he really would have gassed towards the end, plus I don't know if everyone saw how Floyd quickly "buzzed" Zab at the beginning of the eighth, if you didn't, watch how PBF caught Zab with a left hook by the ropes and watch Zab's legs. From that point it was complete and utter domination until that low blow. Zab would have got his a** knocked out if it wasn't for the low blow, Zab's body was hurting him, and Floyd already landed a lot of head shots. It was only a matter of time and Zab knew that's why he did what he did, to recover. Zab doesn't deserve a rematch. He's complaining that he got choked but Zab's the one that ran into the melee swinging. If this whole thing happened and Zab stayed out of it like Floyd did then I would have said maybe Zab deserves a rematch or the fight should be a no contest, but Zab ran into the melee swinging when he didn't have to. F*** him, he deserves to be broke.

WELL LETS JUST SEE HOW U FEEL ON THURSDAY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    How many other fighters has Floyd struggled to figure out like that before? how many peopl have managed to open Floyd up before? How many People have been so competative with Floyd? How many people could of won the fight if little things had happened differently?
    Floyds had to figure out a few opponents. You can't just get in the ring and have a guy figured just like that. Its not that easy on the professional/elite level. But lets keep it real Judah won 3 rounds maybe 4 and imo that doesn't equal trouble. People act like floyds never been hit and that if hes great he shouldn't get hit but it don't work that way. Every boxer gets hit. zab landed 88 punches to floyds 188. That doesn't look like he was having much of a problem. i never have seen people get so excited cause a guy won 3/4 rounds. Forget the fact he lost and basically got beat up in every other round. It wasn't as tough of a fight as judah fans try to make it look. In my opinion Corley fought mayweather better. he stunned him a few times and he never stopped fighting. Judah hit him with his best and all it did was move him back.And when he realized he couldn't hit him anymore he quit trying.
    Step up so I can put you down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly. And Zab didn't take advantage of that. I'm tellin' yah, if he had the balls of Corrales, he would have won. Do or Die. If you don't do, you lose a decision. If you "do," then you risked being gased, but your victory is so much more golden. So many great fighters don't wait for a decision and take advantage of the now.

Sometimes you have to do the opposite of what your supposed to do, to win.

Zab should have kept going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There should be no rematch and no changed decision!! Floyd was the only professional in the ring that night!

He didn't join in, he didn't retaliate and he didn't carry on like a bitch afterwards. He should keep the title and keep chasing greatness,leaving this immature punkass behind to get knocked out for peanuts against Margarito, Hatton and Cotto.

late... thought... I would love nothing more than to see Gatti KTFO of Judah!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by artest2000
    judah was so slick the way that he moved. he was faster then mayweather

Yeah Zab was slick when he moved behind Roger Mayweather while his dad was swinging from the front, he was swinging from behind and that was really slick and fast. What a great fighter. Maybe they thought it was a WWE tagteam match.
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MRMANICK
    Floyds had to figure out a few opponents. You can't just get in the ring and have a guy figured just like that. Its not that easy on the professional/elite level. Every boxer gets hit.
    Your not speaking to a fight fan here, you speaking to an actual boxer...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone could win if little things happen differently.
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taking time to figure someone out doesn't make the other fighter especially good. For one, Judah is a southpaw which is tricky for most orthodox fighters. Mayweather often leans to his right with his shoulder up to deflect punches... that couldn't work so well this time because that leans him right into Zab's straight left. We all say what happened when Floyd caught on to Judah. Floyd made adjustments like a champ, Judah didn't make any adjustments because he is not on the same level. Judah's adjustments were to stop punching so much and play defence so that he could finish the fight. When that didn't work, he decided to punch Floyd in the balls, and then follow up with a punch to the back of the head. Say what you want about the first punch... perhaps it was an accident. On the replay it looked like Zab was clearly eyeing Floyd's crotch. The punch to the back of the head however was purposely done, and that punch shows his intentions in that exchange... to intentionally foul.

How can anyone stand up for Zab? He is a poor excuse for a fighter. He has athletic talent, and that's it.

I hope they rematch though because I think Floyd has Zab figured out, Zab is still clueless, and I don't think it will go the distance.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by luvfightgame
    Little things? I'm curios... expand on that? Little things like if Zab had thrown to the body when he had Mayweather hurt with his guard up? I'm not sure me and you are talking about the same 'little things here'.

Some fights cannot be one by small details... what little things did Mike Tyson need to change when he was beat by Lennox Lewis? None... big things maybe but if he'd ironed out the imperfections in what he brought to that fight he still would of lost... he needed to bring something bigger.

Zab had the tools on the day... just didn't deliver them properly... the details weren't right...

he lost. I am not a Judah fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by luvfightgame
    Little things? I'm curios... expand on that? Little things like if Zab had thrown to the body when he had Mayweather hurt with his guard up? I'm not sure me and you are talking about the same 'little things here'.

Some fights cannot be one by small details... what little things did Mike Tyson need to change when he was beat by Lennox Lewis? None... big things maybe but if he'd ironed out the imperfections in what he brought to that fight he still would of lost... he needed to bring something bigger.

Zab had the tools on the day... just didn't deliver them properly... the details weren't right...

he lost. I am not a Judah fan.
    I think it's more complex than this. Had the fight continued as it did rounds 1-4, Judah had the tools.

Fact is, it couldn't have possibly continued that way for various reasons. For one, Judah can't stick to his game plan once he starts to get hit. He is psychologically screwed from his Kostya and Baldomir experiences. He doesn't want to do that dance again. Another thing, Floyd is a masterful boxer and so if something is not working, or he is puzzled about the fighter infront of him... he will adjust, lay back even if he has to, figure his opponent out, and then execute an effective plan.

That is the difference between Zab and Floyd. Zab had his game plan and he was successful while it worked. When Floyd countered Zab's temporarily effective plan, Zab was clueless as to what to do next. They are on similar levels physically, Floyd is on his own level mentally. It is impossible to realistically think that the fight could have continued in the same fashion... Floyd, or any good champion would not allow that to happen.

Simply put, it isn't just a matter of Zab stopping what he was doing, or not making a few changes. It is the fact that those changes and adjustments are beyond him, and Floyd is ahead of Zab in boxing IQ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MRMANICK
    Floyds had to figure out a few opponents. You can't just get in the ring and have a guy figured just like that. Its not that easy on the professional/elite level. Every boxer gets hit.
    Your not speaking to a fight fan here, you speaking to an actual boxer...
    So are u!
    Step up so I can put you down

Thread Information