1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan banned from sport for two years

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Primo, you are reading far more into my post than intended. I never said it is ok to take PED or just because he lost he was not guilty.

Strict liability means he is to blame no matter what legitimate reason he has for the substance being in his body.

I agree with you he is misfortune.
    No problem, but Mate, perhaps you need to be more careful with what you write. If you put
    “ I think he is innocent , what they found in his system was not enough to help”
    Then I’m not wrong replying the way I did.
    I think you are. We both agree he had no intention to cheat but should still be held responsible for what he puts in his body. You overeatected to my innocent post.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Primo, you are reading far more into my post than intended. I never said it is ok to take PED or just because he lost he was not guilty.

Strict liability means he is to blame no matter what legitimate reason he has for the substance being in his body.

I agree with you he is misfortune.
    No problem, but Mate, perhaps you need to be more careful with what you write. If you put
    “ I think he is innocent , what they found in his system was not enough to help”
    Then I’m not wrong replying the way I did.

Khan did the job, olympics on to a successful pro career, no question. The mediabollox stuff is unfortunately part and parcel of life now.

Having said that the 'drug' rules seem (by design) difficult for Joe Public to understand or relate to, why? It seems to me that only boxers with cash can contest these so called laws, thats why we get Wild Boar and 50 eggs mitigation. The rule makers seem to be so stupid/corrupt maybe they get a media payoff from these stupid stories? The bottom line is that if your fighter is not with the mainstream promoters and has cash or media influence you have no chance of appealing these arbitrary decisions, if you are Nigel Benn's son you can afford it. WE should be reporting lower level 'judgements' on drugs to see if their is selective corruption going on here.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are no lower level judgements on PEDs because they don’t have the money to fight it. It’s just “yeah, you caught me”

But fighters that intend to carry on with their celebrity put up a fight to protect their name and their income.

Suggesting these guys get this in their system accidentally is naive. It’s stunning people still fall for this when there are literally thousands of these cases and they all say it was accidental. Sugar Shane was injecting himself in the stomach accidentally taking PEDs. Evan der Holyfield was using a fake name accidentally taking PEDs. Can give literally thousands. If people have PEDs in their system it’s because they knowingly took PEDs, don’t be daft.

If we look hard enough I bet we can find old posts where some of us predicted test failures, how would we know, because when guys are super competitive but know they can’t get what they want without cheating, they cheat. Especially if the people are already cheaters in other parts of their life. Evan Fields cheated on his wife, then we find out he is a PED cheater. Khan cheated on his wife then we find PEDs in his system, he’s a cheater, both by history and by present.

If you would cheat on your wife you would cheat on ANYTHING because you are a selfish POS

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    There are no lower level judgements on PEDs because they don’t have the money to fight it. It’s just “yeah, you caught me”

But fighters that intend to carry on with their celebrity put up a fight to protect their name and their income.

Suggesting these guys get this in their system accidentally is naive. It’s stunning people still fall for this when there are literally thousands of these cases and they all say it was accidental. Sugar Shane was injecting himself in the stomach accidentally taking PEDs. Evan der Holyfield was using a fake name accidentally taking PEDs. Can give literally thousands. If people have PEDs in their system it’s because they knowingly took PEDs, don’t be daft.

If we look hard enough I bet we can find old posts where some of us predicted test failures, how would we know, because when guys are super competitive but know they can’t get what they want without cheating, they cheat. Especially if the people are already cheaters in other parts of their life. Evan Fields cheated on his wife, then we find out he is a PED cheater. Khan cheated on his wife then we find PEDs in his system, he’s a cheater, both by history and by present.

If you would cheat on your wife you would cheat on ANYTHING because you are a selfish POS
    Yeah I get your point about the “cheating on your wife” bit. But we don’t know enough about it, she’s reportedly cheated on him numerous times, so the pair of them are fucking useless really.
    But , I was only saying the other day, and it’s along the same line of thinking. If you can take recreational drugs , you might take PEDS. Some people will have a stigma about putting drugs into their system, but if they smoke a joint or snort a line, they’ve kinda broke the barrier down, and everything goes.
    And Khan has got previous on that score as well.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

Yeah I get your point about the “cheating on your wife” bit. But we don’t know enough about it, she’s reportedly cheated on him numerous times, so the pair of them are fucking useless really.
    But , I was only saying the other day, and it’s along the same line of thinking. If you can take recreational drugs , you might take PEDS. Some people will have a stigma about putting drugs into their system, but if they smoke a joint or snort a line, they’ve kinda broke the barrier down, and everything goes.
    And Khan has got previous on that score as well.
    Here’s the explanation of what happened from experts talking about SARMS

“Some people mistakenly believe that the half-life of a compound determines how long it will stay in your system. That’s not true because of metabolites, small traces of the compound that remain visible even after the compound is expelled from your system.

If you’re interested in how to calculate the amount of time it takes to expel a compound from your body (but not its metabolites), read this small section of my article.”

The argument that “I only had trace amounts, I couldn’t have taken it for performance” is only used to fool those that know nothing about how it works. Ostarine should be out of your system in 9 days, so stop 11 days before a test, right? No, because trace amounts will be in your system for no telling how long. Trace amounts can stay in your system for very long periods of time. Usually when people fail it’s because they don’t account for things like changing metabolism during weight loss. That can make you full on fail, having the compound in your system still. But the metabolites, you can’t know how long it will take to expel them.

The situation here is he didn’t give a flying F, he was retiring either way. So he took a chance. He lost. He’s lying now and hoping rubes will believe him.

The only question is who is going to be a rube and who is going to deal in the truth

Thread Information