Thread: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Beanz says chump but let's see beanz make HW Champion of the world. Not easy for chumps.

Beanz may be Chumpion but Big Fury is Da Champ.

Nobody can touch the guy
    How can you use that line after everything you’ve called Usyk and Joshua. “Let’s see Brock make HW Champion of the World!”
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is crystal clear that Tyson Fury won the first fight with deontay Wilder but if that fight had not been ruled a draw there would not have been a rubber match and hundreds of millions of dollars would have been lost in a potential third fight

Tyson Fury won that fight despite two knockdowns and practically evened up the round when he was knocked down the second time

How many off nights or bad nights did Muhammad Ali have and yet he always pulled out the victory? And still we consider him an all-time great if not the greatest of all time.
    I can’t remember Ali ever having 50 stitches or getting pole axed and beat by a guy making his debut in the Boxing ring.
    I’m sure with your knowledge of history you’ll come up with something that refreshes my memory.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    All doubts about Tyson Fury greatness will be answered when he beats Usyk and become the first undisputed heavyweight champion this century.
    Obviously with Brock , I humour his nuggets of comedy gold. But I would love to know where you draw your confidence in Fury from ?
    Please justify his performances against Wallin and Ngannou ?
    That Fury didn’t look like one of the ATG’s in my book.
    Fury had a bad cut against Wallin and he did not take Francis seriously at all. He has himself to blame for that one but whenever he faces a real threat he prepares himself properly. He was flawless against Whyte, who could not come near him and Chisora was handled easily enough.

Watch what he does to Usyk.
    Ok,Fury has a chance in the fight for sure. After all, he’s a World Champion ffs. But if you were looking at the last few years of form and used logic , surely Usyk would be favourite don’t you think?
    One question , and please answer honestly…… if Fury was Ukrainian and Usyk was British , who would you be tipping?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is crystal clear that Tyson Fury won the first fight with deontay Wilder but if that fight had not been ruled a draw there would not have been a rubber match and hundreds of millions of dollars would have been lost in a potential third fight

Tyson Fury won that fight despite two knockdowns and practically evened up the round when he was knocked down the second time

How many off nights or bad nights did Muhammad Ali have and yet he always pulled out the victory? And still we consider him an all-time great if not the greatest of all time.
    I can’t remember Ali ever having 50 stitches or getting pole axed and beat by a guy making his debut in the Boxing ring.
    I’m sure with your knowledge of history you’ll come up with something that refreshes my memory.
    50 stitches but he still won the fight did he not? Your logic is deteriorating rapidly as you get older

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua got pole axed
    Lennox Lewis got pole axed

Fucking sparked out.

Tyson Fury never got pole axed

Damn you need some vocabulary practice

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All doubts about Tyson Fury greatness will be answered when he beats Usyk and become the first undisputed heavyweight champion this century.
    Obviously with Brock , I humour his nuggets of comedy gold. But I would love to know where you draw your confidence in Fury from ?
    Fury had a bad cut against Wallin and he did not take Francis seriously at all. He has himself to blame for that one but whenever he faces a real threat he prepares himself properly. He was flawless against Whyte, who could not come near him and Chisora was handled easily enough.

Ok,Fury has a chance in the fight for sure. After all, he’s a World Champion ffs. But if you were looking at the last few years of form and used logic , surely Usyk would be favourite don’t you think?
    One question , and please answer honestly…… if Fury was Ukrainian and Usyk was British , who would you be tipping?
    Fury, size matters not nationality.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking sparked out.

Fury went down like he'd been hit by a train!
    a bit rich you pulling me up on my Vocabulary. Considering you class yourself as an "English Teacher" and a journalist in a previous life, your grammar is awful.
    #102 - "gabby" tooth brat
    #106 - "moldy" fruit
    #118 - "Pole ax"

maybe you write a different type of English?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry , but I don't believe you . Definite case of Rose tinted specs in my opinion.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry , but I don't believe you . Definite case of Rose tinted specs in my opinion.
    Why bother asking the question?

Usyk is pure quality and p4p top boxer today and one of the greats as Cruiserweight ever. He would give Evander a good run for his money at that weight class.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking sparked out.

Joshua v Ruiz was a TKO. No loss of consciousness so you obviously have not even watched it.

Fury has avoided and run from so many decent challenges it is no surprise he had to rely on a reff with dyscalculia to get past Wider. Parker has no problem avoiding the daft lummox. Maybe that is why Fury was happy to let Hughie fight Parker.

Look at the list of decent HWS Fury has avoided. Ruiz, Povetkin, Joshua, Parker, the list goes on.
    Fighting Chisora 3 times will help you avoid getting knocked out but does not stop you getting humiliated by subpar average fighters like Ngannou and Wallin. Chump.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#102 - "gabby" tooth brat - Google text to speech
    #106 - "moldy" fruit - American spelling, you absolute provincial hermit
    #118 - "Pole ax" - what you stick up your ass Primo

Hell you are easy, put down the spinello

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Fucking sparked out.

Joshua v Ruiz was a TKO. No loss of consciousness so you obviously have not even watched it.

Fury has avoided and run from so many decent challenges it is no surprise he had to rely on a reff with dyscalculia to get past Wider. Parker has no problem avoiding the daft lummox. Maybe that is why Fury was happy to let Hughie fight Parker.

Look at the list of decent HWS Fury has avoided. Ruiz, Povetkin, Joshua, Parker, the list goes on.
    Fighting Chisora 3 times will help you avoid getting knocked out but does not stop you getting humiliated by subpar average fighters like Ngannou and Wallin. Chump.
    Crafted, drafted and written like the Chumpion you are, Beanz. Lennox Lewis was surely pole axed TWICE. Fury not even once. AJ? BWAHAHAHAHAH still defending the overrated hype job? Got knocked out by Hot Tamale Ruiz, flopping about the canvass like a Big Phony Fish, 4 times was it? Quadruple embarrassment on Lil Anthony's part. Will never live it down. At least Lennox can say he got pole axed with single shots. Nighty night. Sweet dreams.

AJ? LMFAO

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#102 - "gabby" tooth brat - Google text to speech
    #106 - "moldy" fruit - American spelling, you absolute provincial hermit
    #118 - "Pole ax" - what you stick up your ass Primo

Hell you are easy, put down the spinello
    Looks like I’ve touched a raw nerve.
    #102 - "gabby" tooth brat - Google text to speech - Excuses.
    #106 - "moldy" fruit - American spelling, you absolute provincial hermit - nah, “American” isn’t a language in my book. English is English, spell it properly. As an English teacher and ex Journo you should know that.
    #118 - "Pole ax" - what you stick up your ass Primo - never heard of “ax”

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Fucking sparked out.

Crafted, drafted and written like the Chumpion you are, Beanz. Lennox Lewis was surely pole axed TWICE. Fury not even once. AJ? BWAHAHAHAHAH still defending the overrated hype job? Got knocked out by Hot Tamale Ruiz, flopping about the canvass like a Big Phony Fish, 4 times was it? Quadruple embarrassment on Lil Anthony's part. Will never live it down. At least Lennox can say he got pole axed with single shots. Nighty night. Sweet dreams.

AJ? LMFAO

You can always tell when somebody is clueless about the subject they are opining on when the hyperbole goes thru the roof.

As soon as you started mentioning Ali in the same breath as Fury all your hopes of credibility went out the window. I don't put Joshua in that bracket but in many ways he has overachieved despite his limitations. His fights against Wlad, Whyte and Ngannou on entertainment value alone will ensure his name is mentioned in retrospect when talking about great heavyweights. No ATG but certainly up there for the modern era, which has been quite poor (post nineties). No embarrassment in overreaching and trying to take on all the challengers. Ruiz Jr is a decent fighter unlike many of Fury's opponents, and not only did Joshua fight him, but he beat him in the rematch. That is what the greats all did. They all dared to lose. In attitude, he has that in common. Hell he had little or no chance of beating Usyk but still rematched him and made the adjustments needed to at least make it closer. Fair play to the fella.

Fury never ever really tried until now to test himself, and he will be made to look every inch the loser that his dismissive attitude has made him. Usyk will dismantle him in a clinic that will leave Fury looking like the Emperor with no clothes. You still will not accept it even if he then goes on to fight Joshua and gets knocked out in the first round. It is too much of a climb down.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

official song
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information