Thread: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Usyk is going to go the route of Sergey kovalev, he's overstretched and over taxed by fighting AJ twice it took too much out of him and those were his two best performances just like Roy Jones went up and then it was never the same after he fought Ruiz now you will see this Gabby tooth brat face sausage rabbit get destroyed to the body by the Gypsy Kings devastating body attack who cares about the head moving because the body is always right there Tyson Fury is going to annihilate the rabbit
    2 relatively easy fights against AJ took a lot less out of Usyk than 5 life and death fights that Fury had. 3 with Wilder, one with Wallin and one with Ngannou.
    Without realising it , you might have stumbled across some very valid reasons why Fury could lose. The standard of opponent that he’s going life and death with is getting increasingly worse, meaning he is getting increasingly worse.
    you’ve just persuaded me to put my bet on. Cheers Brock.
    Go ahead and make your bet but first listen to this. It's true that Wilder took more out of Fury than AJ took out of the rabbit but remember that the rabbit is small just a little sausage really so he really got drained. Do you remember that right hand to that AJ called him with in the 9th round of the second fight? That right hand shook him from his skull right down his neck through his chest down to his toes and I remember thinking how dehumanizing it was. It reminded me of how George Foreman lifted Joe Frazier off the ground with an uppercut. It's so dehumanizing and mentally cannot be forgotten by the fighter on the receiving end. That one right hand that AJ landed was a crushing blow to the rabbit and will have lasting effects. You might think one punch is not enough to do it but remember one punch is enough to kill a fighter even if it's a left jab at the wrong moment the same way your avatar ironically Primo carnera killed Ernie schaff with a left jab at the right spot at the right time if you watch the video. it was a mere left jab but Primo carnera landed it at the right time in the right spot and it killed another man.

I'm the first to mention it out of any boxing fan in the history of the world but that right hand that AJ landed on the rabbit in the 9th round shook the rabbit in a way that it did permanent damage to the rabbit.

So yes if you watch the way his skeleton shook after that right hand it almost made you feel sorry for him the same way you felt sorry for Joe Frazier being lifted off the ground by Foreman. And it's right here it was never the same after that and neither will the rabbit be

So it is true that Wilder was much more devastating to Fury especially after three fights but in this case remember that Fury is a big man so he can absorb that devastating power, whereas the rabbit is a very small little sausage, a little rat-faced s*** house, so what AJ did to him over those 24 rounds will have permanently shattered him just enough that he will become annihilated by the Gypsy King
    If I hadn’t seen videos of you selling mouldy fruit on the Mexican Border , I would be convinced by the way you write that you actually were Tyson Fury!! He sure has done a brainwash number on you.

Not all of the fruit was moldy. The mangoes yes. Some of the avocados may have been. Not all. For sure the limes were fresh.
    Tyson Fury has proven that he always finds a way to win even on a horrible night unlike AJ who has had plenty of horrible nights and did not get the win

That is the sign of a true unbeatable champion. Tyson Fury definitely won the first fight with Wilder despite the two knockdowns.

Tyson Fury is the greatest British heavyweight of all time

No sausage is going to beat him

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Usyk is going to go the route of Sergey kovalev, he's overstretched and over taxed by fighting AJ twice it took too much out of him and those were his two best performances just like Roy Jones went up and then it was never the same after he fought Ruiz now you will see this Gabby tooth brat face sausage rabbit get destroyed to the body by the Gypsy Kings devastating body attack who cares about the head moving because the body is always right there Tyson Fury is going to annihilate the rabbit
    2 relatively easy fights against AJ took a lot less out of Usyk than 5 life and death fights that Fury had. 3 with Wilder, one with Wallin and one with Ngannou.
    Without realising it , you might have stumbled across some very valid reasons why Fury could lose. The standard of opponent that he’s going life and death with is getting increasingly worse, meaning he is getting increasingly worse.
    you’ve just persuaded me to put my bet on. Cheers Brock.
    Go ahead and make your bet but first listen to this. It's true that Wilder took more out of Fury than AJ took out of the rabbit but remember that the rabbit is small just a little sausage really so he really got drained. Do you remember that right hand to that AJ called him with in the 9th round of the second fight? That right hand shook him from his skull right down his neck through his chest down to his toes and I remember thinking how dehumanizing it was. It reminded me of how George Foreman lifted Joe Frazier off the ground with an uppercut. It's so dehumanizing and mentally cannot be forgotten by the fighter on the receiving end. That one right hand that AJ landed was a crushing blow to the rabbit and will have lasting effects. You might think one punch is not enough to do it but remember one punch is enough to kill a fighter even if it's a left jab at the wrong moment the same way your avatar ironically Primo carnera killed Ernie schaff with a left jab at the right spot at the right time if you watch the video. it was a mere left jab but Primo carnera landed it at the right time in the right spot and it killed another man.

I'm the first to mention it out of any boxing fan in the history of the world but that right hand that AJ landed on the rabbit in the 9th round shook the rabbit in a way that it did permanent damage to the rabbit.

So yes if you watch the way his skeleton shook after that right hand it almost made you feel sorry for him the same way you felt sorry for Joe Frazier being lifted off the ground by Foreman. And it's right here it was never the same after that and neither will the rabbit be

So it is true that Wilder was much more devastating to Fury especially after three fights but in this case remember that Fury is a big man so he can absorb that devastating power, whereas the rabbit is a very small little sausage, a little rat-faced s*** house, so what AJ did to him over those 24 rounds will have permanently shattered him just enough that he will become annihilated by the Gypsy King
    If I hadn’t seen videos of you selling mouldy fruit on the Mexican Border , I would be convinced by the way you write that you actually were Tyson Fury!! He sure has done a brainwash number on you.

Not all of the fruit was moldy. The mangoes yes. Some of the avocados may have been. Not all. For sure the limes were fresh.
    Tyson Fury has proven that he always finds a way to win even on a horrible night unlike AJ who has had plenty of horrible nights and did not get the win

That is the sign of a true unbeatable champion. Tyson Fury definitely won the first fight with Wilder despite the two knockdowns.

Tyson Fury is the greatest British heavyweight of all time

No sausage is going to beat him
    Tyson Fury is nowhere near the greatest British Heavyweight of all time. A legend in his own lunchtime maybe. Mcdermott beat him. If it wasn't O' Connor reffing who was beaten by Mcdermott 's Dad and trainer, that would be a loss. Then factor in his being knocked down by cruiserweight Cunningham, fighting Wilder and Chisora multiple times whilst refusing to defend the belt against Wlad after being caught doping. Avoided Ruiz Jr ,went life and death with Wallin and Ngou. He is seriously overrated. Parker and Joshua showed how dire Fury is with the ease they dealt with Ngou and Wilder and still Fury fan boys will not have it.

Fitzsimmons,Farr,Cooper,Bruno,Joshua,Haye,Hide, Mason, Lewis etc all Muller him.

Dosser.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All doubts about Tyson Fury greatness will be answered when he beats Usyk and become the first undisputed heavyweight champion this century.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    All doubts about Tyson Fury greatness will be answered when he beats Usyk and become the first undisputed heavyweight champion this century.
    Obviously with Brock , I humour his nuggets of comedy gold. But I would love to know where you draw your confidence in Fury from ?
    Please justify his performances against Wallin and Ngannou ?
    That Fury didn’t look like one of the ATG’s in my book.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many nights did Muhammad Ali have what he was not on the ball and squeaked by with a decision?

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obviously with Brock , I humour his nuggets of comedy gold. But I would love to know where you draw your confidence in Fury from ?
    Fury had a bad cut against Wallin and he did not take Francis seriously at all. He has himself to blame for that one but whenever he faces a real threat he prepares himself properly. He was flawless against Whyte, who could not come near him and Chisora was handled easily enough.

Watch what he does to Usyk.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And that's always been the big question for me - can Fury be prime Fury again (Wilder II for me).

I'm not so sure. If he can he wins.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury had a bad cut against Wallin and he did not take Francis seriously at all. He has himself to blame for that one but whenever he faces a real threat he prepares himself properly. He was flawless against Whyte, who could not come near him and Chisora was handled easily enough.

Joshua's fight with Whyte was far more emphatic and entertaining 7 years earlier. Chisora was finished by Haye years ago and was never all that anyway.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    And that's always been the big question for me - can Fury be prime Fury again (Wilder II for me).

I'm not so sure. If he can he wins.

Wilder is garbage. His best opponent is Ortiz who is about 100 years old now. So Fury has fought virtually nobody of note in his entire smoke and mirrors career. He is a chump and has bottled defences and chances to fight any real HW threats. On top of that he is juiced to the eyeballs and a complete disgrace to British Boxing. I really do not see what everyone is raving about.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Joshua's fight with Whyte was far more emphatic and entertaining 7 years earlier. Chisora was finished by Haye years ago and was never all that anyway.
    Joshua was wobbled and hurt by Whyte in the 2nd round. Fury victory was far more impressive.

Fury beat Wlad away whilst being a huge underdog.

After Usyk, AJ will be next so all our questions will be answered.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz says chump but let's see beanz make HW Champion of the world. Not easy for chumps.

Beanz may be Chumpion but Big Fury is Da Champ.

Nobody can touch the guy

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've lost a lot of respect for Fury these past two years but I hope May 18th will answer everything we need to know.

Bring it on.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will explain to The forum what greatness is using examples from history. Greatness means you always find a way to win. Legally of course. You always find a way to win even on your worst night. Even when your timing is off and you are out of shape and your conditioning is less than perfect and you misjudged your opponent or underrated your opponent. It is in those moments that you draw upon something that is independent of your training but in fact it is your true sign of greatness that you can draw upon in your worst hour and still win.

This I have explained to now to the forum. Tyson Fury always finds a way to win. This is what makes him the greatest British heavyweight of all time

He would literally pole ax audley Harrison and Frank Bruno for example.

Only Lennox Lewis would give him problems but on Tyson's best night he beats Lennox Lewis in the same way he beat Vladimir Klitschko

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is crystal clear that Tyson Fury won the first fight with deontay Wilder but if that fight had not been ruled a draw there would not have been a rubber match and hundreds of millions of dollars would have been lost in a potential third fight

Tyson Fury won that fight despite two knockdowns and practically evened up the round when he was knocked down the second time

How many off nights or bad nights did Muhammad Ali have and yet he always pulled out the victory? And still we consider him an all-time great if not the greatest of all time.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like Larry Holmes getting up from that shotgun overhand right from Ernie shavers

Like Muhammad Ali getting up from that left hook in the 15th round by Joe Frazier

Who would be able to get up after 6 ? knockdowns at the hands of deontay wilder?

True sign of all time greatness that Tyson Fury got up after those piercing right hands by deontay Wilder

Thread Information