Anyone planning on catching his um much anticipated fight tonight with war torn career welterweight Thomas Dulorme? Whole thing is puzzling as they have pretty much announced a 'big' on August 3rd vs Tim Tszyu at 154. However, once again Ortiz is fighting tonight at the good ol catchweight weighing in at 156 but tbh I don't think a weight was even stipulated when this fight was made. It feels like a show up at what you two are comfortable at and just touch gloves.

Maybe I'm off but it just seems that a push to make the weight limit for the first time would be more ideal tonight than to wait for the Tszyu fight to do it. Dulorme is 35 years old, has never fought above 147 (154.6 tonight), has been inactive for 2 years and was last seen being torched koby1 vs Boots Ennis in 2021. Now of course we know Ortiz has been dealing with the seriousness of rhabdomyolysis which spurned his division jump to begin with but I'm beginning to wonder if even Jr middleweight will be enough. He should handle business rather easily tonight given all the factors with Dulorme but we've seen stranger things happen.

Card is on Dazn so will likely miss it. Jose Carlos Ramirez vs Rances Barthelemy in the main event.