Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default A Search Bar

Ive noticed that lots of people come on here and ask the same questions over and over, so I kinda had an idea, not sure if you can do it but is there anyway you could create some kind of search bar, to where you could like type in "nutrition" and it would come up with all the topics that people have posted with something similar to nutrition that people have already posted and gotten answers to already. I mean, I have saw em' and there is about 43 pages of topics and I am sure that there are plenty of topics already been discussed about the things like nutrition and all the other things people ask over and over. Kinda like you have google.com, you type something in and it comes up with all the links. Just an idea.........

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A Search Bar

What a brilliant idea have a cool one
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A Search Bar

Quote Originally Posted by mBiOkXe08
    Ive noticed that lots of people come on here and ask the same questions over and over, so I kinda had an idea, not sure if you can do it but is there anyway you could create some kind of search bar, to where you could like type in "nutrition" and it would come up with all the topics that people have posted with something similar to nutrition that people have already posted and gotten answers to already. I mean, I have saw em' and there is about 43 pages of topics and I am sure that there are plenty of topics already been discussed about the things like nutrition and all the other things people ask over and over. Kinda like you have google.com, you type something in and it comes up with all the links. Just an idea.........
    Theres a search bar at the top of the site, when you click options you can make it so that it only searches this part of the board, I was actually about to makea sticky about it... but its bed time... :P

Thread Information