Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    965
    Cool Clicks

    Default Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    If this is true. Floyd and Pac's last and future opponent would look like this.

    Floyd :

    Last fight : Juan Manuel Marquez @144 (Previous fight was 135)
    upcoming : Nate Campbell @ (Previous fight was 140)


    Pac :

    Last fight : Miguel Cotto @145 (Previous fight was 147)
    upcoming : Joshua Clottey (Previous fight was 147)




    Now tell me how do you rate floyd and pac's opponents.
    Last edited by miron_lang; 01-12-2010 at 04:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1428
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
    If this is true. Floyd and Pac's last and future opponent would look like this.

    Floyd :

    Last fight : Juan Manuel Marquez @144 (Previous fight was 135)
    upcoming : Nate Campbell @ (Previous fight was 140)


    Pac :

    Last fight : Miguel Cotto @145 (Previous fight was 147)
    upcoming : Joshua Clottey (Previous fight was 147)




    Now tell me how do you rate floyd and pac's opponents.
    Mayweather could probably fight bigger guys too, if he was on as many PED's as Pac.

    Pac ran from Floyd so what does that tell you?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    965
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
    If this is true. Floyd and Pac's last and future opponent would look like this.

    Floyd :

    Last fight : Juan Manuel Marquez @144 (Previous fight was 135)
    upcoming : Nate Campbell @ (Previous fight was 140)


    Pac :

    Last fight : Miguel Cotto @145 (Previous fight was 147)
    upcoming : Joshua Clottey (Previous fight was 147)




    Now tell me how do you rate floyd and pac's opponents.
    Mayweather could probably fight bigger guys too, if he was on as many PED's as Pac.

    Pac ran from Floyd so what does that tell you?
    hahahahahahahahahahah




    Pactards : FACTS
    Floyd Fans : IMAGINATION



    Am i getting no chalenge here? cmon now to the real Floyd fans stand up and defend your fighter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    9,622
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1162
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
    If this is true. Floyd and Pac's last and future opponent would look like this.

    Floyd :

    Last fight : Juan Manuel Marquez @144 (Previous fight was 135)
    upcoming : Nate Campbell @ (Previous fight was 140)


    Pac :

    Last fight : Miguel Cotto @145 (Previous fight was 147)
    upcoming : Joshua Clottey (Previous fight was 147)




    Now tell me how do you rate floyd and pac's opponents.
    Mayweather could probably fight bigger guys too, if he was on as many PED's as Pac.

    Pac ran from Floyd so what does that tell you?
    hahahahahahahahahahah




    Pactards : FACTS
    Floyd Fans : IMAGINATION



    Am i getting no chalenge here? cmon now to the real Floyd fans stand up and defend your fighter.
    Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? So mayweather is making guys bulk up and pac is making guys weight drained. At least its possible to put on weight and have high energy levels even if you arent meant for the weight where as dropping weight means if your body cant do it then it will just lose fluid.
    Hidden Content

    Please see above for my opinion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    598
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Floyd won't fight Nate Campbell. I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain will be able to tell that this thread is just a pathetic attempt to distract from the fact that Pacneedle RAN TAIL UP when he was threatened with (get ready for this)... conclusive testing.

    Pactards will defend their hero until the bitter end. I don't expect any of my posts to change their minds. I admire their loyalty, but feel sorry for their lack of any sense of reality.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    965
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovebrucelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post

    Mayweather could probably fight bigger guys too, if he was on as many PED's as Pac.

    Pac ran from Floyd so what does that tell you?
    hahahahahahahahahahah




    Pactards : FACTS
    Floyd Fans : IMAGINATION



    Am i getting no chalenge here? cmon now to the real Floyd fans stand up and defend your fighter.
    Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? So mayweather is making guys bulk up and pac is making guys weight drained. At least its possible to put on weight and have high energy levels even if you arent meant for the weight where as dropping weight means if your body cant do it then it will just lose fluid.
    I'll do that. since you want to do the questioning.

    Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? After Diaz Pac fought DLH, Hatton and Cotto. Those 3 names answers your question


    Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? DLH will fight at 147 no matter what. The Forbes fight should be at 147. Pac just grab the slot. He didnt demand it. DLH's plan was to fight at 147 all along


    Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? Pac had 1 fight @135 and just 2 fights above 140 wherein he weights 142 and 138. He's actually untested at 147 againts a Cotto because of size. Clottey fight is at 147


    so you think Floyd has the better competition?
    Last edited by miron_lang; 01-12-2010 at 09:58 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    You can keep hugging pac's nutts all you want.. the underlining fact remains that he RAN like a little girl school from the very prospect of fighting Floyd.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    965
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBranMan View Post
    Floyd won't fight Nate Campbell. I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain will be able to tell that this thread is just a pathetic attempt to distract from the fact that Pacneedle RAN TAIL UP when he was threatened with (get ready for this)... conclusive testing.

    Pactards will defend their hero until the bitter end. I don't expect any of my posts to change their minds. I admire their loyalty, but feel sorry for their lack of any sense of reality.
    lol

    Pls review the thread or any of my post that supports your claim. I read what you post and decide from there. You're imagining things too much. You support your hero i support mine. Just post some facts and defend your claim.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    965
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyUK View Post
    You can keep hugging pac's nutts all you want.. the underlining fact remains that he RAN like a little girl school from the very prospect of fighting Floyd.
    I repeat. No imaginations pls. Opinions are fine just provide some facts.

    e.g

    Opinion : Floyd is the Greatest superfeatherweight

    backup: He beat Genaro blah blah with blah blah

    cmon we can do this...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
    I repeat. No imaginations pls. Opinions are fine just provide some facts.

    e.g

    Opinion : Floyd is the Greatest superfeatherweight

    backup: He beat Genaro blah blah with blah blah

    cmon we can do this...
    Where did I post ANY imaginations? it's a fact.. you are defending Pacquiao, and rubbishing anything anyone has to say about Floyd, sounds like grade A nut hugging to me. You say you want facts, yet you base this thread off a RUMOUR that Floyd is fighting Nate Campbell.. wouldnt it make more sense to wait for a official announcement rather than make assumptions?

    But again, assumptions seem to be what the majority of nuthuggers base their arguements off.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    836
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Lets assume PBF is fighting Nate Campbell for the threads sake.... Humor me..

    The reason Manny is fighting 147 lb fighters is because that is where the big fights are at right now... You won't see him hit anything under 140lb ever again IMO. It would be logical to think ROACH wants his opponents to come down a bit to try and level the playing field "size" wise because pac is only 5'6'... By getting his opponents to come down in weight is the best way to allow Pacs power to penetrate and hurt the already larger frame. Do i necessarily agree with the catchweights and the demands to have his opponents come down, NO - However, if they want PAC and the payday..Well, lose some weight...

    I do think the Clotty fight is at 147 though.. So the argument is moot.


    Mayweather on the otherhand is forcing his opponents to come up in weight...

    WHY YOU ASK

    Its all about speed. PBF knows his opponents won't be able to carry their speed up to 147, and that is PBF's greatest asset. IE. why he doesn't want to fight PAC. You can say all day PAC is scared, but PBF knew his steriod tactics were going to ruin this fight. In addition to that, PBF won't be asking anyone else to take blood tests.. If he didn't ask PAC to take this tests just like everyone else WON"T ask Pac to take these tests, then the fight would still be happening.
    You are the Creator of all that is, all that was, and all there ever will be.....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1428
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by cnote111 View Post
    Lets assume PBF is fighting Nate Campbell for the threads sake.... Humor me..

    The reason Manny is fighting 147 lb fighters is because that is where the big fights are at right now... You won't see him hit anything under 140lb ever again IMO. It would be logical to think ROACH wants his opponents to come down a bit to try and level the playing field "size" wise because pac is only 5'6'... By getting his opponents to come down in weight is the best way to allow Pacs power to penetrate and hurt the already larger frame. Do i necessarily agree with the catchweights and the demands to have his opponents come down, NO - However, if they want PAC and the payday..Well, lose some weight...

    I do think the Clotty fight is at 147 though.. So the argument is moot.


    Mayweather on the otherhand is forcing his opponents to come up in weight...

    WHY YOU ASK

    Its all about speed. PBF knows his opponents won't be able to carry their speed up to 147, and that is PBF's greatest asset. IE. why he doesn't want to fight PAC. You can say all day PAC is scared, but PBF knew his steriod tactics were going to ruin this fight. In addition to that, PBF won't be asking anyone else to take blood tests.. If he didn't ask PAC to take this tests just like everyone else WON"T ask Pac to take these tests, then the fight would still be happening.
    What a freakin PACTARD. After all the lies, shady behaviour and stupid demands from Pac and his team, you still blame Floyd for the fight not happening. $10,000,000 per pound, 8 ounce gloves etc, then when Floyd throws back a counter demand of blood tests Pac runs off like a baby girl. As negotiations finished Floyd gave up 14 days of testing before the fight yet Manny still wouldnt agree. If thats not ducking a fight, or atleast a near on admission your taking drugs nothing is.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,763
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1062
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote111 View Post
    Lets assume PBF is fighting Nate Campbell for the threads sake.... Humor me..

    The reason Manny is fighting 147 lb fighters is because that is where the big fights are at right now... You won't see him hit anything under 140lb ever again IMO. It would be logical to think ROACH wants his opponents to come down a bit to try and level the playing field "size" wise because pac is only 5'6'... By getting his opponents to come down in weight is the best way to allow Pacs power to penetrate and hurt the already larger frame. Do i necessarily agree with the catchweights and the demands to have his opponents come down, NO - However, if they want PAC and the payday..Well, lose some weight...

    I do think the Clotty fight is at 147 though.. So the argument is moot.


    Mayweather on the otherhand is forcing his opponents to come up in weight...

    WHY YOU ASK

    Its all about speed. PBF knows his opponents won't be able to carry their speed up to 147, and that is PBF's greatest asset. IE. why he doesn't want to fight PAC. You can say all day PAC is scared, but PBF knew his steriod tactics were going to ruin this fight. In addition to that, PBF won't be asking anyone else to take blood tests.. If he didn't ask PAC to take this tests just like everyone else WON"T ask Pac to take these tests, then the fight would still be happening.
    What a freakin PACTARD. After all the lies, shady behaviour and stupid demands from Pac and his team, you still blame Floyd for the fight not happening. $10,000,000 per pound, 8 ounce gloves etc, then when Floyd throws back a counter demand of blood tests Pac runs off like a baby girl. As negotiations finished Floyd gave up 14 days of testing before the fight yet Manny still wouldnt agree. If thats not ducking a fight, or atleast a near on admission your taking drugs nothing is.
    This is pretty much right, and I'll agree to it, but Floyd did know from the getgo that this specific demand could hurt the whole negotiation.

    It still isn't a response at all that fighting Cotto and Clottey at welterweight is much, much more impressive than fighting Marquez and Campbell at welterweight. Pacquiao had a good chance of losing both those fights, Floyd has NONE of losing his. Suspecting Pac of roids is separate and distinct from saying Floyd's choice in opponents leave much to be desired and Pac's don't.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1428
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote111 View Post
    Lets assume PBF is fighting Nate Campbell for the threads sake.... Humor me..

    The reason Manny is fighting 147 lb fighters is because that is where the big fights are at right now... You won't see him hit anything under 140lb ever again IMO. It would be logical to think ROACH wants his opponents to come down a bit to try and level the playing field "size" wise because pac is only 5'6'... By getting his opponents to come down in weight is the best way to allow Pacs power to penetrate and hurt the already larger frame. Do i necessarily agree with the catchweights and the demands to have his opponents come down, NO - However, if they want PAC and the payday..Well, lose some weight...

    I do think the Clotty fight is at 147 though.. So the argument is moot.


    Mayweather on the otherhand is forcing his opponents to come up in weight...

    WHY YOU ASK

    Its all about speed. PBF knows his opponents won't be able to carry their speed up to 147, and that is PBF's greatest asset. IE. why he doesn't want to fight PAC. You can say all day PAC is scared, but PBF knew his steriod tactics were going to ruin this fight. In addition to that, PBF won't be asking anyone else to take blood tests.. If he didn't ask PAC to take this tests just like everyone else WON"T ask Pac to take these tests, then the fight would still be happening.
    What a freakin PACTARD. After all the lies, shady behaviour and stupid demands from Pac and his team, you still blame Floyd for the fight not happening. $10,000,000 per pound, 8 ounce gloves etc, then when Floyd throws back a counter demand of blood tests Pac runs off like a baby girl. As negotiations finished Floyd gave up 14 days of testing before the fight yet Manny still wouldnt agree. If thats not ducking a fight, or atleast a near on admission your taking drugs nothing is.
    This is pretty much right, and I'll agree to it, but Floyd did know from the getgo that this specific demand could hurt the whole negotiation.

    It still isn't a response at all that fighting Cotto and Clottey at welterweight is much, much more impressive than fighting Marquez and Campbell at welterweight. Pacquiao had a good chance of losing both those fights, Floyd has NONE of losing his. Suspecting Pac of roids is separate and distinct from saying Floyd's choice in opponents leave much to be desired and Pac's don't.
    Would Pac be fighting any of these bigger guys if he had to take random drug tests? I daresay no. I'd rather support a clean fighter myself. Please dont crap on about the 'Pacs scared of needles' shit because nobody gives up 40 million because of a few needles, they do it cos they got something to hide.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    7,933
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1096
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote111 View Post
    Lets assume PBF is fighting Nate Campbell for the threads sake.... Humor me..

    The reason Manny is fighting 147 lb fighters is because that is where the big fights are at right now... You won't see him hit anything under 140lb ever again IMO. It would be logical to think ROACH wants his opponents to come down a bit to try and level the playing field "size" wise because pac is only 5'6'... By getting his opponents to come down in weight is the best way to allow Pacs power to penetrate and hurt the already larger frame. Do i necessarily agree with the catchweights and the demands to have his opponents come down, NO - However, if they want PAC and the payday..Well, lose some weight...

    I do think the Clotty fight is at 147 though.. So the argument is moot.


    Mayweather on the otherhand is forcing his opponents to come up in weight...

    WHY YOU ASK

    Its all about speed. PBF knows his opponents won't be able to carry their speed up to 147, and that is PBF's greatest asset. IE. why he doesn't want to fight PAC. You can say all day PAC is scared, but PBF knew his steriod tactics were going to ruin this fight. In addition to that, PBF won't be asking anyone else to take blood tests.. If he didn't ask PAC to take this tests just like everyone else WON"T ask Pac to take these tests, then the fight would still be happening.
    What a freakin PACTARD. After all the lies, shady behaviour and stupid demands from Pac and his team, you still blame Floyd for the fight not happening. $10,000,000 per pound, 8 ounce gloves etc, then when Floyd throws back a counter demand of blood tests Pac runs off like a baby girl. As negotiations finished Floyd gave up 14 days of testing before the fight yet Manny still wouldnt agree. If thats not ducking a fight, or atleast a near on admission your taking drugs nothing is.
    This is pretty much right, and I'll agree to it, but Floyd did know from the getgo that this specific demand could hurt the whole negotiation.

    It still isn't a response at all that fighting Cotto and Clottey at welterweight is much, much more impressive than fighting Marquez and Campbell at welterweight. Pacquiao had a good chance of losing both those fights, Floyd has NONE of losing his. Suspecting Pac of roids is separate and distinct from saying Floyd's choice in opponents leave much to be desired and Pac's don't.
    i'm pretty sure Pacquiao knew that the $10 million per lb clause would have put a fight against Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather at risk, difference is Mayweather manned up and accepted, Pacquiao on the other hand took the bitches way out and left with his tail between his legs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Statement from Nate Campbell
    By Majesty in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 03:34 PM
  2. What is up with Nate Campbell ?
    By Hughesd in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 01:55 PM
  3. Who will GBP match up with Nate Campbell?
    By XaduBoxer in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 09:44 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 11:15 AM
  5. Nate Campbell
    By OumaFan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing