Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Mayweather vs McGregor II

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,208
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Mayweather vs McGregor II

    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,568
    Mentioned
    1618 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2901
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    I hate the pair of them, hope they knock each other out.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,628
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1710
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Can't wait for this one.

    Pick em
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,208
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Sooner or later Floyds need for money is going to be greater than his ability to fight.

    Hopefully it is this fight.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    118
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Floyd has enough left to win but may get seriously hurt once or twice

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,906
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    536
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    It’s hysterical watching people hate Floyd and how he benefits from their hate. And when people suggest he’s broke, haha, so desperate

    Dude made over a billion dollars in the ring. That’s with a b

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,035
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    590
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Why is Macgregor relevant in Boxing, MMA, Tiddlywinks or anything else for that matter ? Who in their right mind would put money into their pension fund. Not one pence let alone a Billion. Fucking ridiculous!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,906
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    536
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Why is Macgregor relevant in Boxing, MMA, Tiddlywinks or anything else for that matter ? Who in their right mind would put money into their pension fund. Not one pence let alone a Billion. Fucking ridiculous!
    1 win since 2016. That’s counting boxing and MMA. And it was against a guy who hasn’t won any of his last 6 fights.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,208
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Why is Macgregor relevant in Boxing, MMA, Tiddlywinks or anything else for that matter ? Who in their right mind would put money into their pension fund. Not one pence let alone a Billion. Fucking ridiculous!
    1 win since 2016. That’s counting boxing and MMA. And it was against a guy who hasn’t won any of his last 6 fights.
    McGregor is a mid card fighter now in terms of ability. His name and reputation gets him money and headlines.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    42,734
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4917
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    This year has been waaay too good with more quality to come to give this churning dumpster fire hype .

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,486
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    I didn't watch the first one.

    Which is usually a pretty good indication I won't watch the second one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,321
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1828
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    It’s hysterical watching people hate Floyd and how he benefits from their hate. And when people suggest he’s broke, haha, so desperate

    Dude made over a billion dollars in the ring. That’s with a b

    If you adjust for inflation so did Mike Tyson but he managed to get through it in no time. Floyd has the same grandiose lifestyle but also gambles fantastic sums and in common with endless former champions has the notion that being successful in the boxing ring somehow qualifies him to be a successful businessman. And then there are all the people around him looking after his interests, none of whom are Harvard Business School graduates and none of whom I would trust to run a bath. I don't gamble but I'd bet that sooner rather than later Money Mayweather is going to be No Money Mayweather and he'll end up like his dad, hustling round the Vegas gyms to find somebody to train.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,906
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    536
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    It’s hysterical watching people hate Floyd and how he benefits from their hate. And when people suggest he’s broke, haha, so desperate

    Dude made over a billion dollars in the ring. That’s with a b

    If you adjust for inflation so did Mike Tyson but he managed to get through it in no time. Floyd has the same grandiose lifestyle but also gambles fantastic sums and in common with endless former champions has the notion that being successful in the boxing ring somehow qualifies him to be a successful businessman. And then there are all the people around him looking after his interests, none of whom are Harvard Business School graduates and none of whom I would trust to run a bath. I don't gamble but I'd bet that sooner rather than later Money Mayweather is going to be No Money Mayweather and he'll end up like his dad, hustling round the Vegas gyms to find somebody to train.
    Like I said, reads as desperate. You don’t trust the wealthy people he has around him to run a bath, that reads as a very honest take haha

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,035
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    590
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Why is Macgregor relevant in Boxing, MMA, Tiddlywinks or anything else for that matter ? Who in their right mind would put money into their pension fund. Not one pence let alone a Billion. Fucking ridiculous!
    1 win since 2016. That’s counting boxing and MMA. And it was against a guy who hasn’t won any of his last 6 fights.
    Precisely, yet some people are actually focusing on Mayweather and his merits.
    People can say what they like about Floyd, but they keep putting into his pension fund.
    The difference is this. How much would Macgregor earn fighting a Japanese one fight novice in an exhibition?
    Macgregor is just a loud over the top egotistical B side.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,486
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1842
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Mayweather vs McGregor II

    Everybody calling this a circus. Yet I'll bet this thread reaches 4 or 5 pages.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Mayweather v McGregor 2
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-05-2018, 03:13 AM
  2. Replies: 229
    Last Post: 08-30-2017, 05:10 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-06-2017, 02:13 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 11:21 PM
  5. Mayweather vs McGregor official
    By powerpuncher in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 07-20-2017, 02:12 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing