Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Alexander vs Urango

This is a nice match up for two titles. Who you guys got? I think Alexander is way too good for Urango but doubt he'll get the stoppage.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Alexander vs Urango

Nice scrap.Still trying to figure out how Urango peeled himself off the canvas last fight vs. Bailey....that was a rifle shot knockdown.Huge step up for Devon I believe.On paper he boxes the cement footed Urango all night but big strength advantage to Juan.Nice clash of styles but I'm leaning towards a toss up with Urango trying to suck him into a back alley brawl,and Devon needing to stay sharp and smart all night or could wake up on his back.no quitting on the stool in this one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

btw i made a bet on Alexander by decision at +500 . 500 bucks and if he wins on points , I win 2500 . They made a huge mistake on bet365.com.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gest12645 View Post
    btw i made a bet on Alexander by decision at +500 . 500 bucks and if he wins on points , I win 2500 . They made a huge mistake on bet365.com.
    I think you got your wires crossed there mate, so you're trying to say Alexander is 4/1 to win on points?

Sorry to be the one to tell you he is 1/2 to win on points which means you will get 250 bucks on your 500 not 2500.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Nice scrap.Still trying to figure out how Urango peeled himself off the canvas last fight vs. Bailey....that was a rifle shot knockdown.Huge step up for Devon I believe.On paper he boxes the cement footed Urango all night but big strength advantage to Juan.Nice clash of styles but I'm leaning towards a toss up with Urango trying to suck him into a back alley brawl,and Devon needing to stay sharp and smart all night or could wake up on his back.no quitting on the stool in this one.

Thats how i see this going down

Not exactly a massacre and there sure as hell wont be any knockouts. But urango has shown that he can get lost in transistion against the very elite fighters out there
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meh, Urango is a perfectly fine measuring stick for Alexander. If he's even eliteish he shouldn't have that many problems. Urango has that sledgehammer power but even against average guys it takes him awhile to get a guy measured to really use it, against good fighters its just rounds in the bank. In retrospect, I'm surprised how much trouble Hatton had with him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    I think you got your wires crossed there mate, so you're trying to say Alexander is 4/1 to win on points?

Sorry to be the one to tell you he is 1/2 to win on points which means you will get 250 bucks on your 500 not 2500.
    bet365 - Online Sports Betting

go on boxing , then "To win fight" . Go to the Urango vs Alexander fight m8, click on the +4 beside it and there you will see it. There are several options for Alexander by decision, the first one gives you +500 , and the second -200. They made a huge mistake. I'm into betting for 2 years now, and It's the first time they made a mistake like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

go on boxing , then "To win fight" . Go to the Urango vs Alexander fight m8, click on the +4 beside it and there you will see it. There are several options for Alexander by decision, the first one gives you +500 , and the second -200. They made a huge mistake. I'm into betting for 2 years now, and It's the first time they made a mistake like this.
    Hhahahaha legendary mate, great spot. so we get 5/1 when it should be 1/2 im having some of that, Im not sure of they will pay out at 5/1, is there some law or rule they have to pay out at the price they stated?

Fenster would be your man for the ins an outs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hhahahaha legendary mate, great spot. so we get 5/1 when it should be 1/2 im having some of that, Im not sure of they will pay out at 5/1, is there some law or rule they have to pay out at the price they stated?

Fenster would be your man for the ins an outs.
    I printed my receipt for it, but I don't think they can do shit, They say all bets and odds are final when betting. I just talked to a representive on the net and he basically said the same thing. I also saved that conversation , lol, but I wanna be safe. Another thing you can do is bet on Urango to win, and Alexander by Ko and Decision, and a draw, . If Alexander wins by decisoin you win, if anything else happens you dont lose or win anything lol. So its a no lose situation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I mean

Alexander is 5/1 for ko/tko
    Urango is 11/4 for the win
    Alexander 5/1 for decision

so basically you can cover all three outcomes and still make a healthy profit, now most unlikely outcome is Alexander ko/tko so id put £50 quid on that, then id put £80 quid on Urango and finally £100 quid on alexander points.

So basically best I could make is £370 or the worst is £70 quid im liking this alot, the only thing I am worried about after all this they pay you out the Alexander decision at 1/2 rather than void it but surley if the worst thing happens and they cancel the 5/1 for Alex decision they will just return your money but then you loose out on the other two outcomes?? Im not sure what to do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm willing to take my chances. I honestly don't think they can they the odds you bet on , once you made the bet. If only these things would happen more often, we'd be more confident . This is the second mistake they made, Around a year ago, they were still taking bets for a fight that was already over, lol , but for $100 , you would win $5 . I bet a small amount and won a buck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alexander uses his far superior speed, movement and boxing ability to box circles around Urango.

Alexander UD.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Incorrect Price
    Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the bet365 revised price.

Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.

Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total
    Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the bet365 revised price except for the following situations:

i) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
    ii) Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.

Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, bet365 will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.

thats an update on the betting issue. So I guess its not worth it. Theyll realise and cancel the bet or keep it at normal price

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alexander should be able to comprehensively outbox Urango. He's got a great chin, heart, and a lot of power, but Urango's just too slow and one-dimensional.

Thread Information