Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Hows about if we look at it as though for a one off fight then Brook would put on a good show against all of those listed, as he did with GGG, and he may even beat some of the named fighters.

However if he was to campaign full time at middleweight then the size difference and power of the bigger fighters would soon tell on his body and he would end up being broken down and having his career shortened?

Hows that sound lads? meet in the middle or something??
No, he would not win and i want an apology and an acceptance that i was right, otherwise I will keep on posting everyday.
How do you think Brook (who fought GGG) does against those middleweights you mentioned at the time GGG fought them?

Geale: lost his second fight after GGG to Cotto who started at 140. Quit again.

Rubio: fought the early part of his career at 154. Losing to guys like Jantuah & Ouma. His best win at 160 is an inexperienced Lemieux.

Wade: what he really done? I thought he lost to Soliman.

Monroe: again his record is pretty lacking. Doesn't have a big punch but has some decent skills.

Murray: this would probably be the toughest test of the guys you listed.

You think all those guys beat the Brook that fought GGG?
I think only Geale gets beaten because he was shot by that time the others beat Kell.
wade looked awful v golovkin, havent seen anything else of him though but he looked really really bad, almost as bad as prince charles martin S: I would think Brook would beat him.
Agreed and I think Brook would be able to handle Rubio. Monroe is a decent boxer but I think Kell is more than capable of beating him also.
Rubio lost to Jantuah and Ouma when they were at the top of their game at light middle.

Regardless of what you think I am sure GGG would not say Brook was one of his best wins of his career, which is how this whole debate started. It was a scheduled fight and easy money.
Danny Jacobs said "the most notable guy on his resume by far is Kell Brook".

GGG said "I believe I will bring an amazing show, like a drama show. This is the biggest test for me because Kell is a true champion.

"It's the biggest test for me, absolutely."

It would be silly for GGG not to count Brook as one of his best wins after those statements leading into the fight.
Those remarks were made before the fight and part of the hype. GGG only said amazing show and drama because he could batter Brook around the ring. Immediately after he beat him he said he should stay at welterweight.

Danny was simply trying to disparage GGG's achievements.