Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by therealremi View Post
No, Adamek is not a big deal at heavyweight. But he is not much less prospective than Chicken Little, who has far less fights on his resume and generates 20x more hype. And how Arreola and Grant are worse than Ruiz and Valuev? I would say even Jason Estrada in his fight against Adamek was better than those two.
Regarding Chad Dawson, no matter how talented, this guy WAS a cancer to boxing. He couldn't be more gay in his fight with Adamek. Anyway, I wouldn't draw to much conclusions about Adamek from this fight - Chad Dawson offered to fight both Chicken and Adamek in heavy so I would wait for that.

There's one thing we should consider before judging Adamek at heavyweight: he came to heavy cause he couldn't earn decent money fighting contenders in cruiser. It's kind of sad but at least he takes what's offered to him, instead of trash talking and ducking (yes, you can do them both at the same time!) for years.
Now it's kind of ironic cause it seems that Klits need Adamek more than he needs them: he has plenty of fans among Poles in New Jersey and it looks like more fans would come for Adamek than for Wlad or Vitali. Probably that's the reason Adamek is a hot topic now.

Lyle is that you me old mucker.
Might be. Either that or Lyle is getting himself a bit of a following