Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
He's fat but he has damn good skills and stamina for a far slob, if he could find the motivation to get in shape he could cause some surprises I think. Thus said, no matter what his ties are with the WBA, I always doubt it is any good to sign with Don King.
He's got very good skills, he's a dangerous puncher, but yes his tendency to be overweight is worrying to me.

At this point I DO NOT think signing with Don King is a bad deal for because Don King has very few viable options at heavyweight, outside of Solis he has: Valuev, Austin, Meehan, and I think he still has Shannon Briggs though I'm not sure. For that reason I think Don King will protect him and build him up a bit....although with Solis already being overweight signing with DKP could just allow Solis to become lazier and fatter.
Yeah but what worries me is that King has slowed down VERY much these last few years, his stable is damn thin and he's not promoting much cards, I understand the fact that he has, for many years now, been the master of the Queen's division but he's so inactive to find his few fighters a fight that it worries me a lot, especially because I like a lot Solis chances to do something in the division and what the guy needs is a bastard in his ass to make him train 7/7 till we see his abs, not a slag promoter resting on his ass and doing nothing.