Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The day John Gotti took a beatdown in prison

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Lol.

You from the streets then fella?

What code do you live by?

Seeing as though gandolf and i are pampered pussies.

Go on..tell us more.
    I ran the streets for a long time but not anymore. Times have changed and we are evolving into legitimate businesses. But when you are used to that lifestyle, the street will always be inside you..

And about you willing to snitch.. Why take an oath and run with a family if you are going to sell them out? That's not much different than you walking out on your wife and kids to save your own ass..

ON the flipside, I guess we can't be too quick to judge because nobody knows what they'll do unless theyve been in that situation themselves.. If one is facing 25 years to life and have the opportunity to escape that by snitching, who knows what's going through their mind...

I can say this from experience.. There was an incident with my boys back in 2000 in Irvine.. I was on a trip to Italy at the time while my boys back home got into it with another group.. ONe thing led to another and one of the members from the rival group got killed...

The person who pulled the trigger was my friend Q, but after interogation, my other friend A ended up taking the rap. OBviously Q made up a bunch of lies and blamed it on the other homey and the detective jus ran with with.. Well Q did only 2 years and A got 25+ and still locked up... What amazed me is that even through all this, A who got framed have been keeping his mouth shut.. I really admire this guys because I dont know what I would have done..

At the same time, I never judged Q for what he did because I wasn't in his shoes..

Thing is, nobody knows if a snitch is inside them unless they are facing some hard time.. U just never know
    Q should of took 2 to the dome after he came from his 2 years

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol.

Go on..tell us more.
    I ran the streets for a long time but not anymore. Times have changed and we are evolving into legitimate businesses. But when you are used to that lifestyle, the street will always be inside you..

And about you willing to snitch.. Why take an oath and run with a family if you are going to sell them out? That's not much different than you walking out on your wife and kids to save your own ass..

ON the flipside, I guess we can't be too quick to judge because nobody knows what they'll do unless theyve been in that situation themselves.. If one is facing 25 years to life and have the opportunity to escape that by snitching, who knows what's going through their mind...

I can say this from experience.. There was an incident with my boys back in 2000 in Irvine.. I was on a trip to Italy at the time while my boys back home got into it with another group.. ONe thing led to another and one of the members from the rival group got killed...

The person who pulled the trigger was my friend Q, but after interogation, my other friend A ended up taking the rap. OBviously Q made up a bunch of lies and blamed it on the other homey and the detective jus ran with with.. Well Q did only 2 years and A got 25+ and still locked up... What amazed me is that even through all this, A who got framed have been keeping his mouth shut.. I really admire this guys because I dont know what I would have done..

At the same time, I never judged Q for what he did because I wasn't in his shoes..

Thing is, nobody knows if a snitch is inside them unless they are facing some hard time.. U just never know
    Im sorry about your friend matey but i wouldnt hang with any of them as like you said you dont know what you would do if your in that situation.

Bottom line is i only do time for my kids and my family.
    If you think that your boy doing 25+ to life and it werent him while the other one is out enjoying life, what kind of friend does that make you to even tolerate that situation.

We are all different.

Just because i would be jumping up and down telling the judge my friend did it and it wasnt me makes me a smart man with one life to live and enjoy.!

I would rather be called a rat than be in jail for something i didnt do by a so called friend whilst taking it up the arse by big wayne.

My choice.
    And my choice doesnt hurt.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Lol.

Go on..tell us more.

He prob ratted to get the 2 years in the first place. No knows what was said between him and the powers that be.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol.

Go on..tell us more.

He prob ratted to get the 2 years in the first place. No knows what was said between him and the powers that be.
    Doesn't matter what he said or didn't say. Once you get labeled a rat it's open season on you. No explanation is gonna save you. You will never even get a chance to explain. Nobody is gonna wanna hear it. You're already labeled. And when you happily put it on yourself I doubt you'll be long for this world.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unhappy Re: The day John Gotti took a beatdown in prison

Lol.

Go on..tell us more.

Doesn't matter what he said or didn't say. Once you get labeled a rat it's open season on you. No explanation is gonna save you. You will never even get a chance to explain. Nobody is gonna wanna hear it. You're already labeled. And when you happily put it on yourself I doubt you'll be long for this world.
    You are not wrong vd but thats a bit harsh. It's easy to judge when you are on the outside looking in but if you are in that position, how are u so sure that u wont talk?

It saddens me that Q had to go out like that because we all grew up together since elementary school and shit. During our time, this motherfucker was down as fuck thats for sure, never ranked out from confrontation..

Greenlight has been on him for years but last I heard he's living in korea so he's safe..

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you still visit your other mate thats serving 25 years for something he never done?

What type of conversation do you both have or what type of things do you tell his loved ones?

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew a guy 20 years ago- he since od'd on heroin and died- that was a legend in his neighborhood. He was 50 at the time and had been from his neighborhood since he was 12, and he'd done about 30 years of that time in the pen, two terms for 2nd degree murder. He had done one of them; his homeboy had done the other.
    He said, joking, that he would have told on his homeboy, except that his homeboy was simultaneously doing time for a murder he hadn't committed, but that my friend had. So it all worked out.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    I knew a guy 20 years ago- he since od'd on heroin and died- that was a legend in his neighborhood. He was 50 at the time and had been from his neighborhood since he was 12, and he'd done about 30 years of that time in the pen, two terms for 2nd degree murder. He had done one of them; his homeboy had done the other.
    He said, joking, that he would have told on his homeboy, except that his homeboy was simultaneously doing time for a murder he hadn't committed, but that my friend had. So it all worked out.
    Thats a sad story.
    Nothing worked out for either of them.
    Working out (for them) would be getting away with it sitting on a beach in thailand.
    Thanks anyway.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you still visit your other mate thats serving 25 years for something he never done?

What type of conversation do you both have or what type of things do you tell his loved ones?
    Ive been sending money and visiting him every other month for the past 12 years.. at first we talked a lot but as years go by, I find myself having less and less things to talk about. Thats the sad part.. im not going to talk about the girls I fucked or the places ive been to cuz its only going to make him feel like shit. We usually talk about family and how much fun we had back in high school.

I used to act as the second son to his mom but she passed away of heart attack away few years after her son got incarcerated.. it was probably from stress..

He has two younger sisters who are close to my sister so ive been watching over them like my own...

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive been sending money and visiting him every other month for the past 12 years.. at first we talked a lot but as years go by, I find myself having less and less things to talk about. Thats the sad part.. im not going to talk about the girls I fucked or the places ive been to cuz its only going to make him feel like shit. We usually talk about family and how much fun we had back in high school.

I used to act as the second son to his mom but she passed away of heart attack away few years after her son got incarcerated.. it was probably from stress..

He has two younger sisters who are close to my sister so ive been watching over them like my own...
    I have a friend that is doing a 50-life term. He has been charged with, and beat, two attempted murder cases since he has been down. He has done 7 in the SHU...
    I send him packages every quarter, we talk every week. He likes hearing what is going on. Your friend might like hearing about life outside- doing 25 he has a chance at getting out, right? My friend might be different, he'd already done 22 years before he caught this case in 99.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post

I have a friend that is doing a 50-life term. He has been charged with, and beat, two attempted murder cases since he has been down. He has done 7 in the SHU...
    I send him packages every quarter, we talk every week. He likes hearing what is going on. Your friend might like hearing about life outside- doing 25 he has a chance at getting out, right? My friend might be different, he'd already done 22 years before he caught this case in 99.
    That's shit is rough. I have a cousin who is about 6 years younger than me. As a kid I hung out with my other cousins. His brothers. He was too young. When one of his brother got killed my aunt moved away from the area. I would see him on occasion but eventually lost contact with him. Fast forward a couple of years. I'm at wayside (Pitchers Detention Center) in Super Max on a bullshit sales charge that ended up getting tossed out. I'm getting back to wayside from court. I get off the bus and put in the holding tank with about 20 fools. Before going in they scanned your wrist ban. I hear the name Lorenzo Lopez and recognize it. I look up and see my cousin. He looked different but it was him. We hug, sit and start talking. I asked him what's up? What's his situation? He looks away and says he lost. Lost what? His trial. He had just come back from sentencing. It's bad. How bad? 114 years bad. I didn't even know what the fuck to say to him. 22 years old and already washed up. What the fuck is there to even say? He said it like it was no big deal. But I could see it in his eyes. Pure sorrow.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

114 years.

I wish they had those sentances in the uk..and the death penalty.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont you feel guilty?

Be honest.

What is the point of it all.

Im expecting the reply to be:-
    "Imp, you wasnt raised in the streets, you dont know how the game goes!"

The thing is, no one knows what anyone has went through but ask a hundred people if they want to be doing 23hr lockdown for 25 years for something he or she didnt do the answers obvious.

Im not trying to wind you up im just trying to understand why you bother visiting and sending him money when you could have done something at the time.
    Last edited by imp; 11-22-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Thread Information