Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye: "I hope Wlad beats Leapai and I can get a rematch"

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    So basically it boils down to this: David Haye is an asshole and Tyson Fury is a fucking moron
    You write shit like that and want people to take you serious?

Your offered £5 million and a win over Wlads most dangerous opponent and you would turn it down?

Wlad must be a moron too as he signed to fight him after all the other let downs.
    YES because I've called Haye out from the get go and all he's done is prove my assessment of him to be 100% correct.

#1. NOT WITHOUT MAKING A PLAN IN CASE HAYE BACKED OUT

#2. Haye hadn't officially outed himself as a coward until his move to heavyweight. Wlad was the first fighter Haye ran his little game on and the Klitschko's haven't been suckered into dealing with him again. Haye wanted to play hardball and he got dealt with...everyone should have learned from that experience about Haye, EVERYONE.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fury knew how Haye works deals before this either that or he is naïve as hell. Fury and Fury's team should have expected this kind of outcome.

Yes Haye is an asshole and Fury is a moron....FACT
    Well why didnt he move heaven and earth to get a Thompson rematch?

Why didnt he even try to get Cunninghams IBF belt (even though he still has the cheeck to call himself undisputed at cruiser)?
    Last edited by ross; 01-21-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I don't buy the Haye was scared theory , lets face it ross ,Haye is faster and hits 5 times harder than Steve Cunningham , fury has a poor defence , so it seems pretty obvious Haye would have landed his right hand. Judging from the breakdancing fury did against Cunningham , I don't understand how you cant see why most people here thought Haye would win by early KO.
    Nothing to say ross ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't buy the Haye was scared theory , lets face it ross ,Haye is faster and hits 5 times harder than Steve Cunningham , fury has a poor defence , so it seems pretty obvious Haye would have landed his right hand. Judging from the breakdancing fury did against Cunningham , I don't understand how you cant see why most people here thought Haye would win by early KO.
    Nothing to say ross ?
    Iv said it all before. For some odd reason you and a few others have gone mental rabid on replying to anything to do with Tyson Fury like he fingered your mums.

Conversely, if the fight was so easy for Haye why didnt he just go through with it for the easy money?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing to say ross ?
    Iv said it all before. For some odd reason you and a few others have gone mental rabid on replying to anything to do with Tyson Fury like he fingered your mums.

Conversely, if the fight was so easy for Haye why didnt he just go through with it for the easy money?

Saying anything about fingering mums is crass to say the least , however , it was just a simple question I asked , based on the theory of why the majority thought Haye would win by KO , I asked if you could understand our opinion that's all.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So basically it boils down to this: David Haye is an asshole and Tyson Fury is a fucking moron

Your offered £5 million and a win over Wlads most dangerous opponent and you would turn it down?

Wlad must be a moron too as he signed to fight him after all the other let downs.
    YES because I've called Haye out from the get go and all he's done is prove my assessment of him to be 100% correct.

#2. Haye hadn't officially outed himself as a coward until his move to heavyweight. Wlad was the first fighter Haye ran his little game on and the Klitschko's haven't been suckered into dealing with him again. Haye wanted to play hardball and he got dealt with...everyone should have learned from that experience about Haye, EVERYONE.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fury knew how Haye works deals before this either that or he is naïve as hell. Fury and Fury's team should have expected this kind of outcome.

Why didnt he even try to get Cunninghams IBF belt (even though he still has the cheeck to call himself undisputed at cruiser)?
    Because Cunningham LOST in his first attempt at the vacant IBF title stripped off O'Neil Bell for having a rematch with Mormeck, who he had unified the WBC and WBA titles with. Bell didn't lose the title it was taken off him through politics.

Mormeck then beat Bell. Haye beat Mormeck. Hence, Haye is THE man at cruiserweight. He then chinned out Enzo Macc for the WBO title, for what it's worth.

Cunningham won an IBF title that rightfully belonged to Haye all along. Simple as.
    Last edited by Fenster; 01-21-2014 at 11:59 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a fan of his - when he actually shows up... But he's been wasting his talent and everybody's time for too long now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye destroys Fury if Haye returns I'd like to see him in against the other contenders if he is active I think there are some fun fights to be made
    Cold Heart and a Weak Mind

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Fuck off!

Your all relieved the fight never went ahead as if it did it was highly probable that this forum in general were about to look very silly telling everyone how easy Haye was going to have it. He was having trouble in sparring with the likes of Richard atowers for fuck sake!

You go on fooling yourself that Haye could do anything.

Who are his last two wins?
    who is fooling themselves? an entire forum of boxing fans or you? (and possibly @Vendettos the plank)
    @erics44

Not me, I still believe Haye would have KOd fury.

I just don't like how he conducted himself.

<3 eric44 the tool
    Last edited by Vendettos; 01-22-2014 at 07:59 AM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some of us think both fury and Haye are total idiots.
    They are now both making a career out of talking and not fighting.
    Yes, they are pro wrestlers!
    ha, least when they do get in the ring they box

not something anyone could say about the big cheating klit is it
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Fuck off!

Your all relieved the fight never went ahead as if it did it was highly probable that this forum in general were about to look very silly telling everyone how easy Haye was going to have it. He was having trouble in sparring with the likes of Richard atowers for fuck sake!

You go on fooling yourself that Haye could do anything.

Who are his last two wins?
    who is fooling themselves? an entire forum of boxing fans or you? (and possibly @Vendettos the plank)
    @erics44

Not me, I still believe Haye would have KOd fury.

I just don't like how he conducted himself.

<3 eric44 the tool

just checking
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Because Cunningham LOST in his first attempt at the vacant IBF title stripped off O'Neil Bell for having a rematch with Mormeck, who he had unified the WBC and WBA titles with. Bell didn't lose the title it was taken off him through politics.

Mormeck then beat Bell. Haye beat Mormeck. Hence, Haye is THE man at cruiserweight. He then chinned out Enzo Macc for the WBO title, for what it's worth.

Cunningham won an IBF title that rightfully belonged to Haye all along. Simple as.
    Haye can never ever be regarded as the undisputed cruiser champ. He avoided a fight with his most difficult opponent at cruiser who held the other belt. Same as until Wlad wins the WBC he cant be regarded as the undisputed.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know, one of these days I wish someone would just admit that I was right all along about Mr. Haye.

I told you guys YEARS ago about this clown!
    You also told us that Wlad would look fantastic knocking Haye out, you know cause he's really angry with him over the severed head picture and stuff.

Instead Wlad produced his usual boring performance.
    That fight was awful. Wlad trying to give Haye a hug and Haye constantly dropping to his knees to attempt blow Wlad off. Least we knew why Hayden Panettiere was showing hatred in the media to Haye, she knew he was planning to make a move on Wlad.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye can never ever be regarded as the undisputed cruiser champ. He avoided a fight with his most difficult opponent at cruiser who held the other belt. Same as until Wlad wins the WBC he cant be regarded as the undisputed.
    But Fury, being the monster of a fighter that he is, showed true bravery knocking out the guy Haye was so afraid of at Cruiser...

You couldn't be more predictable. Cunningham never called for a Haye fight, and Haye planned to beat Mormeck and move up. The only reason he took Maccarinelli was for the money. To say he avoided Cunningham to go chase a Klitschko fight is just idiocy, but I'm sure you're already aware of that as you'd rather twist history to suit your own opinion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad is already considered "undisputed" in many quarters. The problem with him and Vitali wasn't the WBC belt, it was the fact that Vitali was the clear "2nd" best heavyweight but they couldn't fight.

After Lennox Lewis became "undisputed" champion the WBA stripped him. Was he still universally recognised as the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world? Yes, even though he didn't have that belt he never lost it in the ring.

Joe Calzaghe dumped the IBF belt after taking it from Lacy. After beating Kessler he became the "undisputed" supermiddle champion... without the IBF belt.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unfortunately mate, you may not see him as great undisputed cruiserweight, but almost everyone else does, and if 1000 people say one thing and you say different, well it's more than likely that the 1000 are right.

You need to be flexible Ross, you're opinions are far too strong and it makes you seem biased, and biased people have no credibility in discussions.

For instance, I don't like Fury but I'm not daft I can see his strengths and weaknesses and I would defend him if I thought it was fair.

However Fury and Haye could fight and Fury beat Haye with a crowbar, you'd still find a way to make it Hayes fault.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Thread Information