Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Khan rematches Garcia what would happen?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default If Khan rematches Garcia what would happen?

Would he avenge that defeat?

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Khan rematches Garcia what would happen?

Nope Khan beats some guys and loses to others , he has never chased a rematch with any of the guys that have defeated him.
    Garcia wins by KO.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, here's the thing. Somebody please tell me the last time Khan beat a heavy puncher? (Don't let me quote his record again!)
    And I wonder why he doesn't fight many big punchers? Strange that.
    Yes, his last 2 fights have shown improvement , but let's put his opponents into perspective.
    Collazo - decent but better days behind him.
    Alexander - again , best days behind him and tailor made for Khan. It was a good win and the manner in which he won was very good. But I think everyone will agree, he was favourite before the fight, hence he should win.
    Please let's not go off the top board as per usual!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, Khan looked great Saturday, and this is coming from a semi fan of his. To be honest, if Garcia looked like he has his last couple fights, I might lean towards Khan. Khans hand speed is amazing, I think he has improved enough to get Garcia as long as he doesn't make error and leave his Chin open. I think if he hurt Garcia and went in fir the kill he could make error and Garcia could flatten him. I don't think Khan would fare well against Floyd or Manny, anyone who can return that hand speed with better power would be too much for Khan. Not to take anything away from Khan but to see him blow away Alexander and then have all these calls that Khan, who himself said he has the best jab and is the best boxer alive, could take Floyd is a bit out of hand. I have to admit I would like to see how Khan handles Floyd's jab. If he could have an answer for it something interesting could happen. I just dint think Khan could keep the pressure on and after Floyd has studied him for three rounds that would be it. I bet Khan night be able to take a couple rounds early

With the recent discovery that Floyd and Lance Armstrong have been on the same medications does add a ripple to this. It is also a good thing that all of Mannys old samples which have been saved have proved him clean has restored faith in him. I don't know how this will effect @ruthless rocco but we all make mistakes and I have heard Rocco is preparing an apology. Funny how Rocco used Atlas as a source when Tyson has admitted going into fights high on Coke and pain killers.

I think if Khan doesn't reach to high he will have a great post showboating career and if he doesn't lose all humility I will continue to be a fan.

To be honest, if he does fight Floyd it definitely will be a fight I'll pay for. I guarantee the fight will be in Vegas. Whatever the ppv and ticket sales will be in England Floyd would end up losing money fighting outside of Vegas.

Khan would have just as much problem with Manny. Khan needs to stay in against opponents like Devon and a level or two better but couldn't handle the superstars until they get even older.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, Khan looked great Saturday, and this is coming from a semi fan of his. To be honest, if Garcia looked like he has his last couple fights, I might lean towards Khan. Khans hand speed is amazing, I think he has improved enough to get Garcia as long as he doesn't make error and leave his Chin open. I think if he hurt Garcia and went in fir the kill he could make error and Garcia could flatten him. I don't think Khan would fare well against Floyd or Manny, anyone who can return that hand speed with better power would be too much for Khan. Not to take anything away from Khan but to see him blow away Alexander and then have all these calls that Khan, who himself said he has the best jab and is the best boxer alive, could take Floyd is a bit out of hand. I have to admit I would like to see how Khan handles Floyd's jab. If he could have an answer for it something interesting could happen. I just dint think Khan could keep the pressure on and after Floyd has studied him for three rounds that would be it. I bet Khan night be able to take a couple rounds early

With the recent discovery that Floyd and Lance Armstrong have been on the same medications does add a ripple to this. It is also a good thing that all of Mannys old samples which have been saved have proved him clean has restored faith in him. I don't know how this will effect @ruthless rocco but we all make mistakes and I have heard Rocco is preparing an apology. Funny how Rocco used Atlas as a source when Tyson has admitted going into fights high on Coke and pain killers.

I think if Khan doesn't reach to high he will have a great post showboating career and if he doesn't lose all humility I will continue to be a fan.

To be honest, if he does fight Floyd it definitely will be a fight I'll pay for. I guarantee the fight will be in Vegas. Whatever the ppv and ticket sales will be in England Floyd would end up losing money fighting outside of Vegas.

Khan would have just as much problem with Manny. Khan needs to stay in against opponents like Devon and a level or two better but couldn't handle the superstars until they get even older.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan beats Garcia next time. Garcia got a little lucky with Khan being too reckless. I don't rate Garcia who doesn't have very good footwork. Garcia would make a good Mayweather opponent too, the perfect feet to move around.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Would he avenge that defeat?
    Spiritual outcome: Jesus (believed in by Garcia) always beats Allah (believed in by Khan)
    Political outcome: US (occupied Garcia) always dictates UK (occupied by Khan)
    Ecomonical outcome: USD (used by Garcia) always dominates GBP(used by Khan)
    Immigrational outcome: Puertoricans (embodied by Garcia) always kick ass of Pakistanians (embodied by Khan)
    Trashtalking outcome: Angel Garcia (mouth behind Garcia) will always outspeak Freddy Roach (mouth behind Khan)

To sum up: Garcia KTFO Khan with the score 5:0
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 12-16-2014 at 08:02 AM.
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Where did you find the Floyd and Lance thing ? I haven't heard of that before , I'm interested.
    “Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it.”
    - George Foreman

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan has showed great improvement on how he gets out after exchanges. But all fight I saw the same hole in him that lost him the first fight. Khans head is still and upright when he attacks. If you punch with him you can take him out. If you wait he will be in and out before you do a thing.

Garcia takes this lesson well. He would punch with Khan. The question becomes does he land. Khan would win the rounds but still if Garcia lands...

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Funny how Rocco used Atlas as a source when Tyson has admitted going into fights high on Coke and pain killers.

Please tell me more about this.

Hey Donkey! Explain this to me @walrus
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 12-17-2014 at 03:06 AM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i cant help but think khan isnt that popular and that a lot of opinions are driven by the heart
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan by UD think Garcia is pretty much over rated he's only ever going to look good again people who stand right in front of him.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan has improved with Virgill and would outbox Garcia with ease.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Nope Khan beats some guys and loses to others , he has never chased a rematch with any of the guys that have defeated him.
    Garcia wins by KO.
    His team offered Garcia 1 mil for an immediate rematch which was turned down. It would have been a carrer high payday by far.

Khan stops Garcia or wins every round in a rematch. No doubt in my mind. He is all wrong for Garcia and pretty sure his team know that.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    i cant help but think khan isnt that popular and that a lot of opinions are driven by the heart
    Khan is a cunt. Hes so arrogant. Id love to see Brook KHTFO

Thread Information