6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: floyd vs berto.......meh

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post
    I think you are wrong about rehydration almost certain. I will certainly find out.
    But anyway they let Floyd get by with it.
    Well it's good to hear you had all your facts straight before you posted lol

As far as Floyd not being able to fight... I think he's done pretty well for himself.

NSAC/Vegas corruption has about as much to do with Floyd being where he is as Floyd himself. No opponent in years has been given a level playing field. The deck is ALWAYS stacked in Mayweather's favour
    Oh BTW post the proof of what you claim on rehydration Everywhere I inquired say its illegal except in an emergeancy.
    Sure Floyd's done well so would any other talented boxer who has NSAC/Vegas 100% behind him
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    "FACTS" without any proof to back it up... Typical Pactard. Hahaha!

Typical Flo Mo reply ROFL Nothing offered in Floyd's defense
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    People don't like his person.....
    People don't like his fighting style.
    For sure but when you say his fighting style means he isn't a great fighter, you're being a hater. That seems to be what most people on this forum do.

"He's not great he doesn't knock anyone out"
    "He's not great he isn't exciting"

That's a hater.

Bullshit!!! I have always said Mayweather has incredible God Given boxing talent worthy of a real ATG BUT!! He was also cursed with the courage & cojones of a gnat.
    He ducked the dangerous legitimate opponents & cherry picked throughout his career.
    Even so only his close ties with NSAC/Vegas has kept his bogus 0 intact Everyone knows that I don't hate him for that I just do not rate him as an ATG to say he's TBE is laughable
    What I do detest about him is the way he's abused women. No man beats on his baby's momma & forces the kid to watch. Only a despicable coward does that. What they should have done when he was supposedly jailed was put him in with the regular population.
    Prisoners don't like cowards that abuse women & children. He'd have learned for himself what being beaten & raped was all about for himself. Might have done the coward a little good
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So this is going to be ppv

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Yeah ATG TBE PPV!!!!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah ATG TBE PPV!!!!
    Damn, the only redeeming factor this fight had is that I thought the rumours here were true and it was network. I just rewatched Berto when he was on the Broner undercard. Seriously, Her to, and I'm a Bed to fan, isn't going to touch Floyd the roid. Shamefully, if this fight has at least two excellent undercards I'll be one of the idiots who watch it. I watch Floyd to see his jab and defense. It's not like I can order this one thinking maybe this time Floyd will lose. Nope, this fight will be a travesty.I'm glad Berto is making the big bucks, I've always liked him. It was classic after his fight with Guererro, in the post fight interview both his eyes were closed, his cheeks were the size of baseball's and all he could say is he thought he won and Guerrero didn't hurt him. One of the best post fight interviews I've ever seen.

So good for Berto even at that fight Paulie was questioning how much gas Berto has in his tank. But I think Floyd's father maybe right, it's time to hang up the gloves. In my eyes Floyd already won the fight, what's it gonna prove.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yeah ATG TBE PPV!!!!
    Damn, the only redeeming factor this fight had is that I thought the rumours here were true and it was network. I just rewatched Berto when he was on the Broner undercard. Seriously, Her to, and I'm a Bed to fan, isn't going to touch Floyd the roid. Shamefully, if this fight has at least two excellent undercards I'll be one of the idiots who watch it. I watch Floyd to see his jab and defense. It's not like I can order this one thinking maybe this time Floyd will lose. Nope, this fight will be a travesty.I'm glad Berto is making the big bucks, I've always liked him. It was classic after his fight with Guererro, in the post fight interview both his eyes were closed, his cheeks were the size of baseball's and all he could say is he thought he won and Guerrero didn't hurt him. One of the best post fight interviews I've ever seen.

So good for Berto even at that fight Paulie was questioning how much gas Berto has in his tank. But I think Floyd's father maybe right, it's time to hang up the gloves. In my eyes Floyd already won the fight, what's it gonna prove.
    Blah blah blah...

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah ATG TBE PPV!!!!

Blah blah blah...
    Well Rocky, you one that battle, I can't argue with your logic.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NSAC/Vegas corruption has about as much to do with Floyd being where he is as Floyd himself. No opponent in years has been given a level playing field. The deck is ALWAYS stacked in Mayweather's favour
    Oh BTW post the proof of what you claim on rehydration Everywhere I inquired say its illegal except in an emergeancy.
    Sure Floyd's done well so would any other talented boxer who has NSAC/Vegas 100% behind him
    Of course it is.

Bro you made the statement, the burden of proof isn't on me. Show me where it says IV use is illegal after weigh ins?

What I do know is that boxers and MMA fighters have been using IVs after weigh ins for years, and USADA is only now looking to ban the practice.

I'll ask you again, why would they be trying to ban a practice that was already illegal?

Oscar did it after the Pac fight.

“Before the fight started. When he gained two pounds [from 145 to 147] between the weigh-in and fight time.” In an earlier point in the interview, Roach said: “I saw the IV in his arm, I saw the IV marks, it was fresh tape, they hydrated him too late, they waited too long to hydrate him. It was nothing illegal… The thing was, they couldn’t get anything into his system… Nobody let him build his body back up. They did it to themselves.”
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bullshit!!! I have always said Mayweather has incredible God Given boxing talent worthy of a real ATG BUT!! He was also cursed with the courage & cojones of a gnat.
    He ducked the dangerous legitimate opponents & cherry picked throughout his career.
    Even so only his close ties with NSAC/Vegas has kept his bogus 0 intact
    Right, the professional boxing champion has no courage, no balls.

I could post stuff to refute what you said about the ducking part (like I have in the past), but people are going to believe what they want to, despite any evidence.

Go on hating. Maybe you can meet up with some Michael Jordan haters, some Jim Brown haters, some Wayne Gretzky haters, ect and yall can have a BBQ and talk about how they're all garbage.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah ATG TBE PPV!!!!

Blah blah blah...
    Well Rocky, you one that battle, I can't argue with your logic.

He used to respond in complete sentences.
    But now.....

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What would you haters do without Floyd!?

He means so much to you.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He means so much to you.
    These are the kinds of bums who go to an airport and boo a safe landing.

Bunch of degenerates. Probably mad because Floyd is getting that ca-ca-cash.

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He means so much to you.
    These are the kinds of bums who go to an airport and boo a safe landing.

Bunch of degenerates. Probably mad because Floyd is getting that ca-ca-cash.
    Sooner he retires the better, no one gives a flying fuck what he does.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Sooner he retires the better, no one gives a flying fuck what he does.
    When Floyd moves, boxing moves.

Thread Information