Default Re: Spicer- "Even Hitler didn't use chemical weapons"

shit happens.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...olocaust-assad

Referring to gas chambers as "Holocaust centres"? I don't think it's so much the offense caused as the stupidity demonstrated.

The "on his own people" is the key giveaway though. The Jew as other, less than is a familiar and age old trope. Seems not to matter if Jews have lived in a country for hundreds of years they are quite easy to hive off and be presented as less than despite often being the very citizens that have helped build the society concerned. Arts, Education, Criminal Justice, Social Welfare, etc

A little bit of Hitler in all white people? Does that include me ? Moses? What about Old Mr Cohen who used to run the joke shop? How about Primo Levi? How about all those Jews who didn't survive the holocaust, or the Gay people, the Polish, the Gypsies and the disabled gassed and then burnt in huge piles ? Did they all have a little bit of Hitler in them?

To be honest your own idealogy has far more in common with Hitler than all but the most extreme and backwards of white people. Hitler himself was very fond of portraying the Jews as the "the personification of the Devil in the living shape of the Jew". Like you he sought to blame an entire race of people for all societies ills. Even your old adage about white people being like dangerous Tigers is lifted wholesale from a recorded conversation of Hitlers in which he reportedly said

The earth continues to go round, whether it’s the man who kills the tiger or the tiger who eats the man. The stronger asserts his will, it’s the law of nature. The world doesn’t change; its laws are eternal.”
    Hey hey there mr. touchy ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL....sooooo give denny a break if he thinks there's Hitler in all white people then I'm sorry you've got to accept that, unless you believe some cultures are better than others

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Referring to gas chambers as "Holocaust centres"? I don't think it's so much the offense caused as the stupidity demonstrated.

The "on his own people" is the key giveaway though. The Jew as other, less than is a familiar and age old trope. Seems not to matter if Jews have lived in a country for hundreds of years they are quite easy to hive off and be presented as less than despite often being the very citizens that have helped build the society concerned. Arts, Education, Criminal Justice, Social Welfare, etc

A little bit of Hitler in all white people? Does that include me ? Moses? What about Old Mr Cohen who used to run the joke shop? How about Primo Levi? How about all those Jews who didn't survive the holocaust, or the Gay people, the Polish, the Gypsies and the disabled gassed and then burnt in huge piles ? Did they all have a little bit of Hitler in them?

To be honest your own idealogy has far more in common with Hitler than all but the most extreme and backwards of white people. Hitler himself was very fond of portraying the Jews as the "the personification of the Devil in the living shape of the Jew". Like you he sought to blame an entire race of people for all societies ills. Even your old adage about white people being like dangerous Tigers is lifted wholesale from a recorded conversation of Hitlers in which he reportedly said

The earth continues to go round, whether it’s the man who kills the tiger or the tiger who eats the man. The stronger asserts his will, it’s the law of nature. The world doesn’t change; its laws are eternal.”
    Hey hey there mr. touchy ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL....sooooo give denny a break if he thinks there's Hitler in all white people then I'm sorry you've got to accept that, unless you believe some cultures are better than others
    thanks for reigning him in there Lyle, for a minute I thought he was saying Nazi culture was as good as Wahhabi.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

thanks for reigning him in there Lyle, for a minute I thought he was saying Nazi culture was as good as Wahhabi.
    This is the thing

If you cannot even agree with something as calm, reasonable and logical as the post of mine you have quoted, you have just both put yourself firmly in the same camp as Denilson.

I have suggested that people and entire cultures and races should not be judged on the actions of extremists but like Denilson you are suggesting that they should

Lyle, Brockton and Denilson = Exactly the same page = Preaching Hate across the forum because they are untouchable
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz: nice guy, WRONG TOPIC.

You said all cultures are equal more or less. The point above was: so Nazi culture is equal to British culture or Mexican culture or Wahhabi culture?

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The unfortunate thing about ignorant crap clips like that being posted..Denilson you're becoming as predictable as a wet fart son..is that every attached response just duplicates it

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz: nice guy, WRONG TOPIC.

You said all cultures are equal more or less. The point above was: so Nazi culture is equal to British culture or Mexican culture or Wahhabi culture?
    I absolutely never said that..anywhere. That would be a stupid thing to say. Just as stupid to try and suggest that some cultures are better than others. Why do you think everyone wants to reduce everything down to a soundbite. This is the kind of stupidity that makes Trump mix up Syria and Iraq and press secretaries like Spicer mix up holocaust centers and concentration camps. And you are encouraging it. Not only dumbing down debate but banning debate all together by resorting to hashtags and posting youtube videos instead of your own opinion. It's idiotic just like Denilson accusing of all whites being the Devil, you are actually worse than him because although intellectually, morally and spiritually you know what you are promoting to be toxic and ignorant, your ego is so huge you can no longer bring yourself around to admitting it. You will now apparently support Trump whatever he does even if he dons a Hilary mask and enacts every single one of her policies. You have bought into the whole tribal and divisive bullshit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

I "preach hate".....lol, well it's funny you say that when if you are not decided on if some cultures are better than others. But you jump to the conclusion that I "preach hate" immediately.

You don't even seem to agree with yourself.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Trump administration is the most incompetent administration ever gathered and by far, the greatest show on Earth.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    The Trump administration is the most incompetent administration ever gathered and by far, the greatest show on Earth.
    Well the show just got started so you better sit back and enjoy the next 4 years

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not a show, it is life and death and people are dying every single day because of it. Doesn't it make you angry that clowns are running the world? As the Taxi Driver says 'We are ruled by the least amongst us'.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It's not a show, it is life and death and people are dying every single day because of it. Doesn't it make you angry that clowns are running the world? As the Taxi Driver says 'We are ruled by the least amongst us'.
    Nah, it is what it is. Everything's a show. The big bang was a show DNA is a show. Life and death is a fucking show. Don't be so serious.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah, it is what it is. Everything's a show. The big bang was a show DNA is a show. Life and death is a fucking show. Don't be so serious.
    Don't be so serious? People are dying every bloody day yet they have to die to fund the military industrial complex. It's easy for you sitting there in New York to say don't be so serious. I don't see the flotilla from Russia cruising in past the statue of liberty.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't be so serious? People are dying every bloody day yet they have to die to fund the military industrial complex. It's easy for you sitting there in New York to say don't be so serious. I don't see the flotilla from Russia cruising in past the statue of liberty.
    Dude it is what it is. Should happen. We have such a thing called disasters and tragedies. We have such a thing called evil. It's been here since the beginning and it doesn't look like it's going to be leaving anytime soon. Try to develop a more fatalistic attitude. Things are what they are. It is what it is. You're going to have good times you going to have bad time she can have medium times. Asteroids may come and wipe out 90% of Life once in a while. Genghis Khan and a tall figure are going to come and killed ten and twenty million people once in awhile period you will also have your Mother Teresa's and your Jesus Christ and some other saintly figures as well. It is what it is dude nothing is going to change the planets will still keep spinning one thing is for sure is the world will still keep turning when they are gone

Thread Information