Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At least 20 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

Always sad to hear about the loss of lives.

Expect another massacre anytime soon for the simple reason if an american has a bad day, he/she can legally buy the unlimited amount of ammo to do it..

Expect another speech from the NRA defending their gun laws and Alex Jones ranting...blah blah blah.

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Daddy government! Hahahaaa.

There's no quit in this ah-trespasser shootin', ah-property protectin', bullshit-ah-spewin' GOD FEARING MAN!!

Just how did THE CREATOR inform you of your right to bear arms anyway?
    You apparently place your faith in government. Sad.

I'll put it this way, I needn't be told by government that I can look after myself. That whole right to: LIFE, liberty, and happiness starts with LIFE and my life was not given to me by government and it is not theirs to take away unless I become a threat to the lives of others.

This is remedial philosophy of life here, but I understand if it's over your head.
    If he refuses to answer you should put him on ignore
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

There's no quit in this ah-trespasser shootin', ah-property protectin', bullshit-ah-spewin' GOD FEARING MAN!!

I'll put it this way, I needn't be told by government that I can look after myself. That whole right to: LIFE, liberty, and happiness starts with LIFE and my life was not given to me by government and it is not theirs to take away unless I become a threat to the lives of others.

This is remedial philosophy of life here, but I understand if it's over your head.
    Only size 5 font?....pussy

How did you figure out how to draw breath into your lungs? It's the same thing. Now defending myself and property with a gun specifically is in the Second Amendment.

But you want to poke fun of people who believe in God. That is just fine, you're free to do it. You believe that your rights are man made and therefore you're at the mercy of government rather than the government being something that you a citizen with a vote and a voice can control....you'll do fine in the gulag.

El Kabong Guest

The truck attack in Nice killed 86 people...I can't believe trucks are still legal.

In Paris France where guns are not owned by many citizens at all Al Qaeda shot and killed 137 people at a concert.

But no, it's always NON-Americans bitching about our laws. Go fuck yourselves.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How did you figure out how to draw breath into your lungs? It's the same thing. Now defending myself and property with a gun specifically is in the Second Amendment.

But you want to poke fun of people who believe in God. That is just fine, you're free to do it. You believe that your rights are man made and therefore you're at the mercy of government rather than the government being something that you a citizen with a vote and a voice can control....you'll do fine in the gulag.
    I'm asking to you how your god told you that you have the right to bear arms. It's a simple and honest question that I'd really like to know your answer to, but your reluctance to provide any answer suggests to me that you don't have much faith in your beliefs. If you feel you're being made fun of, maybe it's your insecurities that are really the issue.

Still waiting to hear about your convo with god.
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 10-04-2017 at 06:47 AM.

El Kabong Guest

I'm asking to you how your god told you that you have the right to bear arms. It's a simple and honest question that I'd really like to know your answer to, but your reluctance to provide any answer suggests to me that you don't have much faith in your beliefs. If you feel you're being made fun of, maybe it's your insecurities that are really the issue.

No, you're just being a prick as per usual. There's nothing "honest" in your query, it's all mocking...which is fine, mock all you like but it doesn't change the absolute truth that is I'm allowed by God to defend myself.

If an animal is attacked by a predator what does it do? Does it lay down and accept death? This is what your stupid fucking question amounts to. Yet you're mocking me?

Alright then:

Declaration of Independence
    "When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Second Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

So have I had a specific one on one talk with the Almighty? NO. I have not claimed to have had such...it's just a natural (read God given, as in nobody has to fucking explain it unless they come across a retard like you) right that I need not lay down my life for anything nor anyone...Free Will, you got it? I steer my ship, right? But no, you'd like to play with words and mock only you're too much of a coward to admit that's what you're doing.

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So...basically if you don't believe in God and one that would expect his followers to be armed .(where have I heard that before?) ...you are a communist?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, you're just being a prick as per usual. There's nothing "honest" in your query, it's all mocking...which is fine, mock all you like but it doesn't change the absolute truth that is I'm allowed by God to defend myself.

If an animal is attacked by a predator what does it do? Does it lay down and accept death? This is what your stupid fucking question amounts to. Yet you're mocking me?

Alright then:

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Second Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

So have I had a specific one on one talk with the Almighty? NO. I have not claimed to have had such...it's just a natural (read God given, as in nobody has to fucking explain it unless they come across a retard like you) right that I need not lay down my life for anything nor anyone...Free Will, you got it? I steer my ship, right? But no, you'd like to play with words and mock only you're too much of a coward to admit that's what you're doing.
    So you just made it up because it serves your purpose...?

Got it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

So...basically if you don't believe in God and one that would expect his followers to be armed .(where have I heard that before?) ...you are a communist?
    Yes

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not au fait with the specifics on the laws and rules with guns but @El Kabong would you not agree that they may need amending.

I mean is the law not hundreds of years old, guns are different animals now to what they were then.

I read something on a different forum and they said (something along the lines of) you could adequately protect your home with a musket and the Vegas dude wouldn't have done anywhere near as much damage with one of those.

Is it right that someone should be able to freely own as many and as powerful guns as they choose that clearly go beyond the means of protection?

Would you accept stricter regulations on them?

One hand gun and one rifle per household or something like that?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​see what a thorny and emotive issue this is?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Incidentally, ISIS genuinely claimed responsibility for this event.

It hasn't been picked up by the media, as this is clearly the work of a lone maniac.

It did get me thinking though. Firstly, it shows how desperate they are, and how things are not going well for them generally.

Secondly, it does appear that many 'jihadi' attacks have been carried out by other lone maniacs, who happen to be Muslim and who believe that the Koran told them to do it. I do wonder how many of them were complete lone maniacs, who had absolutely nothing to do with ISIS ..... but we built them up to be a much bigger organisation and threat than they really are?

I don't mean to hijack the thread about this outrage, btw
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Alright then:

Second Amendment

So you just made it up because it serves your purpose...?

Got it.
    Yes I "made up" The Declaration of Independence, The Second Amendment, as well as John Locke's idea of natural rights......it takes a SPECIAL kind of dumb to think that, but you do succeed in being a blithering idiot.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I'm not au fait with the specifics on the laws and rules with guns but @El Kabong would you not agree that they may need amending.

I mean is the law not hundreds of years old, guns are different animals now to what they were then.

I read something on a different forum and they said (something along the lines of) you could adequately protect your home with a musket and the Vegas dude wouldn't have done anywhere near as much damage with one of those.

Is it right that someone should be able to freely own as many and as powerful guns as they choose that clearly go beyond the means of protection?

Would you accept stricter regulations on them?

One hand gun and one rifle per household or something like that?
    1. Amending? Probably not, there are a plethora of laws on the subject enforcement is very difficult. One can buy a car without being asked "What are you going to use this car for?" One can buy as many knives as a single person could carry and not be asked "Why are you purchasing these items?" one could even buy household cleaning supplies which could be used to make a bomb and nobody would ever bat an eye. Somebody could likewise buy firearms and lie about what they want to use them for and there's the problem....regardless of what laws are enacted bad people/people with bad intentions WILL GET guns it happens all over the world. It happens in places where guns are banned outright! Why limit the ability of GOOD people, law abiding citizens to purchase firearms?

There are over 300 million firearms in the United States and the very worst place for gun violence (Chicago) has an outright gun ban (City and perhaps county law, not statewide nor Federal which would be unConstitutional).......all that ban does is keep legal, law abiding citizens from protecting themselves and their property.

2. Yes the law is very old but allow me to state the obvious: Free Speech only meant actual talking and print, not the internet or tv or radio.

3. Yes it is right. Different guns serve different purposes. I wouldn't hunt a rabbit with a Remington 700, I wouldn't hunt an Elk with a .22 pistol, and I wouldn't protect my home with a Derringer.

4. Stricter regulations such as?

5. Absolutely not because again, different firearms serve different purposes.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 10-04-2017 at 09:19 AM.

El Kabong Guest

But whatever, I'm certain hasty decisions made while you're emotionally blinded won't come back to bite anyone.

Think 6 Million Jews would go quietly on the trains if they had firearms? Think millions upon millions would have worked to death in the gulags if they had access to firearms? Think millions and millions of Chinese would have starved during the Great Leap Forward if they had firearms?

Abe Lincoln may have freed the slaves, but Sam Colt made all men equal

Thread Information