Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Breaking.....mueller is justified trump finished impeachment looming they found the poop

The special counsel appointed by the Justice Department to investigate President Trump’s connections with Russia is now looking into claims that Donald Trump defecated from a 30th story window in mid-town Manhattan in 1997, the Times has learned.

Sources close to the investigation revealed to the Times that Robert Mueller’s team learned of the toxic discharge of bodily waste by the President from an unnamed woman who lived in the building at the time, who the team contacted after reading her post about it on Reddit. The Times was able to confirm that in the early morning hours of August 12, 1997, a high velocity load of feces hit the sidewalk on West 44th Street.

The President, then a New York real estate magnate, allegedly committed the act upon being dared to do so by a Kremlin-linked Russian pizza delivery boy, who the Times can reveal is named Dimitri Volvokov.

Trump had ordered a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese from Domino’s, while he was meeting with an interior designer in a penthouse in the 44th Street apartment block. Mr. Volvokov had several other pizzas in his bag which were to be delivered to other residences in the area. Trump asked if he could buy those too, as he was hungrier then than when he had placed the order, and this is when the Russian prompted him to “take a shit out that window” in exchange for the other two pizzas. Trump, who is infamously brazen, took the challenge.

Mr. Volvokov is now 56 and living in Long Island, working as a refrigerator repairperson. His home was raided in the early morning hours of Tuesday by the FBI, who seized two laptops, three cellular phones and shot his dog. A neighbor, who asked to remain anonymous, looked out the window after hearing the gunshots, and saw Volvokov being led out of his home in handcuffs, completely naked. She noted that he was uncircumcised.

The FBI confirmed to the Times that they have Mr. Volvokov in custody, but declined to comment further.

It is unclear whether or not Mr. Volvokov has a lawyer.

A common technique of the Russian FSB (formerly the KGB) is to obtain compromising information, which they call kompromat, on powerful individuals which they can then use as leverage against them. Experts speculate that the Russian pizza boy could have dared Trump to empty his bowels out the window and surreptitiously filmed the act, which would serve as a powerful tool of Russian manipulation of the man who is now President of the United States.

“Sending in a pizza delivery boy to trick you into taking a crap out of a high-story window is straight out of the Kremlin playbook,” says Adam Berinsky, a political science professor at MIT.

“[Boris] Yeltsin was leading Russia at that time, and using a pizza boy to dare a prominent or powerful man to poop out a window while secretly being filmed was one of his personal favorite tricks,” he added. “It was called ‘the Yeltsin Crap-Trap,’ and is still used by Russian intelligence today.”

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeltsin and the good old crap trap, gets you every time. Apparently trump was eating well at the time as it was a large, healthy, dump and took four people to clean up. Lawsuits are now pending as several women came forward and say they saw the pile “back then” and were traumatized by it. In an emergency press conference Nancy Pelosi said shitting out a window is not proper for the leader of the free world and she is drawing up articles of impeachment. Pelosi also said she has a list of 27 women who will come forward with accusations of sexual harassment against whoever trump nominates to the Supreme Court

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...ax-1523007001P

You do know a lot of Americans pay 0 in federal tax. I’m not going to argue with you about lowering taxes I’m always for that. The article I pasted is from WSJ and has a very nice graph for you. A bigger tax cut for the the plebeians would have been nice. Taxes in the US are a pain in the ass and very stressful. I’d be happy with a flat tax but our current system is progressive when you look at it. Another reason it’s so hard to change the tax code is special interest. Figuring out the tax code can be time consuming and confusing so tax preparation is often farmed out and has become big business. They don’t want a simple tax code and pay good money to congress to keep it burdensome and confusing. Perhaps I’m too pessimistic but I don’t see a lot of change coming unless something is done about special interest lobbying.
    Income tax is one tax of many taxes. Yes top earners pay the vast majority of income tax but it's only one tax. And the taxation system in America isn't progressive at all, low and middle income earners pay a higher proportion of their income in various taxes than the top earners do. It definitely is a rigged economy.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The FISA warrant was nothing to do with a presidential campaign. The guy the warrant was for had left the Trump campaign three months previously. And there's no standard or guideline or regulation anywhere that sets out a different standard for FISA warrants for people involved in presidential campaigns. Rosenstein's job is not to read hundreds of documents every day just like it isn't his job to write them. And if he was indeed asked that question the other day it's with the questioner already knowing the answer. He knows it's not Rosenstein's job to read the document but it can make Rosenstein look bad at his job or unethical or shady somehow if they make a big deal of it, so they did (not that I've seen the exchange, I'd love to see a transcript of Rosenstein's reply.)

But they're just clutching at straws. The Trump appointee Rosenstein is being painted as this deep state figure but here they're so desperate to smear him that they're saying that he didn't a read a document they claim to be based on bullshit evidence. So rather than Rosenstein orchestrating the document, which they were originally claiming they're now saying that other unknown people created the bullshit document and that Rosenstein just didn't read it, presumably if he had read it he would have seen it was a deep state setup with no basis in law. None of this makes any sense Lyle as you can see. They're just throwing as much shit as they can at the Mueller investigation and the people involved in it in the hope that a lot of it will stick. And with the huge number of clueless fuckers out there desperate to believe the latest crazy conspiracy shit they've got a gigantic receptive audience.
    OK, I will take your word for it Kirkland. You are obviously A) In the know and B ) A political neutral so of course you have all the goods and your predictions should be absolutely correct.

Also, Trump can't be prosecuted in a criminal court because he's president. He can be when he leaves office and lots of people have done time for far less than Trump has done with his charity. Once again, when the Clintons are actually charged with something instead of endless allegations which turn out to be bullshit then I'll agree there's something wrong with the Clinton foundation. After decades of scrutiny there are still no charges or indictments or anything. Trump is just at the start of the various investigations into his business affairs. Let's see where they are in a decade or so. The rest of the family too.

And you keep making claims that you're right and I don't know what I'm talking about, that any day now the arrests will start. Well put your money where your mouth is. $100. You've got $100 to spare and don't forget you're going to win, aren't you, it's me who is going to have to write the cheque.
    OK I get it Trump has 1 allegation against the Trump Foundation and so he's guilty, the Clinton's have suffered many, but 100% of those were politically motivated and false.

What are the details of this bet? Time frame? What are we waiting to happen? I'm not going to virtually shake your hand over this vague "I'm right you're wrong"....give hard details and perhaps we will have a bet.
    I'm not in the know, nobody is, but it's clear that this nutcase on 4chan predicting all this stuff is just a windup merchant. The bet is simple. Either the mainstream news narrative is broadly correct, whatever collusion or conspiracy that took place was between the Trump campaign and the Russian/Saudis/Emirates/whoever else and that any indictments will be on the Trump/GOP side of things. The Trump narrative that it's a witch hunt and that the Democrats were the ones colluding and the nutcase narrative that Trump is working with Mueller, there are 40 000 sealed indictments and the entire deep state global conspiracy to destroy America/gigantic global paedophile ring is going to get taken down will both be proven to be nonsense. If that's the broad outline of what ends up being revealed then you write the cheque. If it turns out that Obama and Hillary were taking time off from running this huge global paedohile ring to conspire with the Russians and the rest of the deep state to make Trump lose the election and 40 000 deep staters end up being carted off to Guantanamo then I write the cheque.

So far there have been dozens of crazy claims made against the Clinton Foundation and they've been investigated by various GOP committees but they've all turned out to be bullshit. The charities watchdog rates it as ethical and above board as the US Red Cross. The Trump Foundation, not so much. Trump hasn't even put a dollar of his own money in for years. He solicits money from other people and then spends it on himself and his family. Three decades of investigations of the Clointons have produced nothing. The first investigation into Trump and they find enough evidence for jail time.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...an#post1440800

Remember this Lyle? All the crazy claims you were making about this guy? Turns out none of them were correct. The only thing he did illegal was to take out a home equity loan for home improvements but in reality aend the money to Pakistan to pay for medical treatment for his sick father.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...ax-1523007001P

You do know a lot of Americans pay 0 in federal tax. I’m not going to argue with you about lowering taxes I’m always for that. The article I pasted is from WSJ and has a very nice graph for you. A bigger tax cut for the the plebeians would have been nice. Taxes in the US are a pain in the ass and very stressful. I’d be happy with a flat tax but our current system is progressive when you look at it. Another reason it’s so hard to change the tax code is special interest. Figuring out the tax code can be time consuming and confusing so tax preparation is often farmed out and has become big business. They don’t want a simple tax code and pay good money to congress to keep it burdensome and confusing. Perhaps I’m too pessimistic but I don’t see a lot of change coming unless something is done about special interest lobbying.
    Income tax is one tax of many taxes. Yes top earners pay the vast majority of income tax but it's only one tax. And the taxation system in America isn't progressive at all, low and middle income earners pay a higher proportion of their income in various taxes than the top earners do. It definitely is a rigged economy.
    the federal rate is what I was referring to. We pay a lot in state taxes but states have set ups similar to federal with lower income paying O tax. Sales tax and property tax is a different issue

El Kabong Guest

Remember this Lyle? All the crazy claims you were making about this guy? Turns out none of them were correct. The only thing he did illegal was to take out a home equity loan for home improvements but in reality aend the money to Pakistan to pay for medical treatment for his sick father.
    Yes, I am certain that is absolutely the case and his story is done being told.

That's all folks, we shan't be hearing from Imran Awan anymore.

Tell me Kirkland, what is your explanation for Hillary Clinton and staff destroying subpoenaed phones, computers, etc? I mean there's PLENTY to ask about, but your view on just that will tell me exactly where you are.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 07-05-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha, yeah his sick father who worked for Pakistan intelligence and supported the taliban.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell me Kirkland, what is your explanation for Hillary Clinton and staff destroying subpoenaed phones, computers, etc? I mean there's PLENTY to ask about, but your view on just that will tell me exactly where you are.

In the plea agreement, federal prosecutors debunked conspiracy theories about the case that had circulated online. They said that the government had interviewed about 40 witnesses, examined the House Democratic Caucus server and other data and devices, reviewed electronic communications and interviewed Mr. Awan on numerous occasions. They found no evidence that Mr. Awan had engaged in illegal conduct involving House computer systems.
    Mr. Awan’s lawyer, Christopher Gowen, said the accusations were the product of an anti-Muslim, right-wing smear job targeting Mr. Awan and his family. He faulted Mr. Trump’s Twitter posts on the case, arguing they violated his client’s right to due process.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/03/u...ore-ipad-share

It's standard practice to destroy old hardware that has been used to communicate classified information. It was only an issue to the right wing, another manufactured "scandal", you'll notice that the FBI brought no charges for her having disposed of various hardware when it was at the end of its use.

https://www.wired.com/2016/09/actual...phones-better/

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the plea agreement, federal prosecutors debunked conspiracy theories about the case that had circulated online. They said that the government had interviewed about 40 witnesses, examined the House Democratic Caucus server and other data and devices, reviewed electronic communications and interviewed Mr. Awan on numerous occasions. They found no evidence that Mr. Awan had engaged in illegal conduct involving House computer systems.
    Mr. Awan’s lawyer, Christopher Gowen, said the accusations were the product of an anti-Muslim, right-wing smear job targeting Mr. Awan and his family. He faulted Mr. Trump’s Twitter posts on the case, arguing they violated his client’s right to due process.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/03/u...ore-ipad-share

It's standard practice to destroy old hardware that has been used to communicate classified information. It was only an issue to the right wing, another manufactured "scandal", you'll notice that the FBI brought no charges for her having disposed of various hardware when it was at the end of its use.

https://www.wired.com/2016/09/actual...phones-better/
    No charges because Comey was in on it. Destroying hardware and data when you are being investigated or pending investigation would be obstruction if you or I did it.

El Kabong Guest

If Imran Awan is playing ball then it's obvious he gets a plea deal right? I mean let's face it, he's going to jail....that whole "Aw, I'm just trying to help my sick father in Pakistan" excuse falls apart in the very article you chose to cite:

Correction: July 5, 2018
    An earlier version of this article, using information from Mr. Awan’s lawyer, referred incorrectly to a transfer of money by Mr. Awan. According to his lawyer, he sent money to Pakistan to help his father; he did not send it directly to his father. And his father had been living in Virginia, not Pakistan, before his death in January 2017.

So Imran Awan sent that money to Pakistan for his father.....who at that time was living in Virginia

and in the plea deal it states (as one would expect any plea deal to say):

Your client understands and agrees that, if after entering this Agreement, your client fails
    specifically to perform or to fulfill completely each and every one of your client's obligations
    under this Agreement, or engages in any criminal activity prior to sentencing, your client will
    have breached this Agreement. In the event of such a breach: (a) the Government will be free
    from its obligations under this Agreement; (b) your client will not have the right to withdraw the
    guilty plea; (c) your client will be fully subject to criminal prosecution for any other crimes,
    including perjury and obstruction ofjustice; and (d) the Govemment will be free to use against
    your client, directly and indirectly, in any criminal or civil proceeding, all statements made by
    your client and any of the information or materials provided by your client, including such
    statements, information and materials provided pursuant to this Agreement or during the course
    of any debriefings conducted in anticipation of, or after entry of, this Agreement, whether or not
    the debriefings were previously characterized as "off-the-record" debriefings, and including your
    client's statements made during proceedings before the Court pursuant to Rule 11 of the Federal
    Rules of Criminal Procedure.
    Your client understands and agrees that the Government shall be required to prove a
    breach of this Agreement only by a preponderance of the evidence, except where such breach is
    based on a violation of federal, state, or local criminal law, which the Government need prove
    only by probable cause in order to establish a breach of this Agteement.
    Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to permit your client to commit perjury, to
    make false statements or declarations, to obstruct justice, or to protect your client from
    prosecution for any crimes not included within this Agreement or committed by your client after
    the execution of this Agreement. Your client understands and agrees that the Govemment
    reserves the right to prosecute your client for any such offenses. Your client further understands
    that any perjury, false statements or declarations, or obstruction ofjustice relating to your client's
    obligations under this Agreement shall constitute a breach of this Agreement. In the event of
    such a breach, your client will not be allowed to withdraw your client's guilty plea

So Imran Awan is either getting light treatment because he's giving up others in a bigger plot (uh oh Kirkland) or he's guilty of even more and he just wants to take the charges instead of there being perhaps a charge of treason leveled against him...treason being one of the hardest charges to stick on someone.

So your pooh poohing of Imran Awan going to jail....he's AGREEING to go to jail Kirkland....it doesn't really seem like a "win" for your side. It seems like a signed affidavit just might open up a can of worms. I'd again point you in the direction of the sealed indictments, but I know you, you're not going to believe it even when bigger things start happening. back when I posted about Awan you responded:

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Either it's just generalised bureaucratic fuckups or the DNC are actively conspiring with a Muslim to leak sensitive information to other Muslims to help them wage jihad against America. Or maybe the DNC and the Pakistanis are running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlour.
    You are very trusting of the Obama administration....Valerie Jarrett had ties to Iran, Huma Abedin has direct ties to the Muslim Brotherhood....I mean with Dick Cheney's ties to Halliburton you were 100% on it, but I guess somehow these ladies and their ties to the Militant Islamist Extremist communities you're ok with or blind to or not worried at all about

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Kirk u ever hear of this doo doo

https://torontosun.com/2017/07/22/co...c-0f864f66a13a

During President Bill Clinton’s 1996 campaign for re-election, several individuals allegedly worked on behalf of the Chinese government to influence the presidential election in favor of Clinton.

"Chinagate" began when the Los Angeles Times reported, a couple months before the ’96 election, the following:

"The Democratic National Committee has returned a $250,000 contribution from a recently established subsidiary of a South Korean electronics company because it violated a ban on donations from foreign nationals in U.S. elections, a party spokesman said Friday. …

"David Eichenbaum, DNC communications director … said that the DNC fund-raiser who was responsible for the contribution was under the impression, erroneously as it turned out, that it fulfilled the legal qualifications. He said it was unclear whether the fund-raiser was misled or there had been a misunderstanding."

DNC did the standard "Oops, we made a boo-boo, here’s your money back, it’s all OK now" dog and pony show. That worked for a while. But a few months later, on Feb. 13, 1997, The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward and Brian Duffy reported:

You really need to investigate this. Look into the rabbit hole and u will find info on Clinton passing military info to China. It’s just funny it was no big deal at the time but a minor diplomat at a sessions speech is mass conspiracy
    Last edited by walrus; 07-07-2018 at 12:28 PM.

El Kabong Guest

@walrus .....the left is winning so hard right now

Of the RECORD 155,576,000 employed the Dems had this to say...

Dems blast booming jobs report, Trump worker agenda, ‘reckless’
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...genda-reckless
    Nancy Pelosi
    The June #JobsReport shows what is at stake from the brewing storm of rising health costs, spiraling trade uncertainty & an economy being hollowed out to enrich big corporations & the wealthiest 1 percent. Americans deserve better than the GOP’s raw deal.

DNC Chair and former Labor Secretary Tom Perez
    “With slow wage growth, rising health care premiums, and skyrocketing gas prices across the country, Donald Trump’s reckless policies are hurting millions of hardworking families. Trump and Republicans in Congress have been so determined to undermine workers that they held a Supreme Court seat hostage for nearly a year in order to nominate an aggressively anti-union justice, who became the deciding vote in last week’s disgraceful decision in the Janus case.This is all part of the Republican playbook. For decades, Republicans and their wealthy corporate allies have been chipping away at workers’ rights, weakening unions, and depressing wages – all while giving massive tax cuts to the top 1%. And Janus is their most dangerous attack yet.

“Trump and Republicans in Congress are trying to build a winner-take-all economy that enriches their wealthy friends and saddles working families with the bill. Democrats want to create good-paying jobs and build an economy that works for everyone. And we will continue to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with workers and with our brothers and sisters in the labor movement as they fight for the wages, benefits, and livelihood they deserve."

So Trump has Democrats praising MS-13, openly calling for violence against political opposition, openly calling for open borders, wishing for a Depression/Recession, wishing for nuclear war with North Korea and/or Russia, and hoping for lower jobs numbers....so it's all of that vs Make America Great Again/Keep America Great....how ever will Trump survive

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus .....the left is winning so hard right now

Of the RECORD 155,576,000 employed the Dems had this to say...

Dems blast booming jobs report, Trump worker agenda, ‘reckless’
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...genda-reckless
    Nancy Pelosi
    The June #JobsReport shows what is at stake from the brewing storm of rising health costs, spiraling trade uncertainty & an economy being hollowed out to enrich big corporations & the wealthiest 1 percent. Americans deserve better than the GOP’s raw deal.

DNC Chair and former Labor Secretary Tom Perez
    “With slow wage growth, rising health care premiums, and skyrocketing gas prices across the country, Donald Trump’s reckless policies are hurting millions of hardworking families. Trump and Republicans in Congress have been so determined to undermine workers that they held a Supreme Court seat hostage for nearly a year in order to nominate an aggressively anti-union justice, who became the deciding vote in last week’s disgraceful decision in the Janus case.This is all part of the Republican playbook. For decades, Republicans and their wealthy corporate allies have been chipping away at workers’ rights, weakening unions, and depressing wages – all while giving massive tax cuts to the top 1%. And Janus is their most dangerous attack yet.

“Trump and Republicans in Congress are trying to build a winner-take-all economy that enriches their wealthy friends and saddles working families with the bill. Democrats want to create good-paying jobs and build an economy that works for everyone. And we will continue to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with workers and with our brothers and sisters in the labor movement as they fight for the wages, benefits, and livelihood they deserve."

So Trump has Democrats praising MS-13, openly calling for violence against political opposition, openly calling for open borders, wishing for a Depression/Recession, wishing for nuclear war with North Korea and/or Russia, and hoping for lower jobs numbers....so it's all of that vs Make America Great Again/Keep America Great....how ever will Trump survive
    Yeah I saw the unemployment number creep up to 4-% and I knew they would jump on it like crack cocaine.

El Kabong Guest

Yeah I saw the unemployment number creep up to 4-% and I knew they would jump on it like crack cocaine.
    "We can't have these kind of job numbers!!!! How will we be able to keep people on welfare?!?!?!" - Democrats

"It's Obama's economy" (said in up-speak)

Thread Information