Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fox news love Trump.
    And everyone else ABHORS him....regardless of what he does, good, bad, indifferent...which really comes back to hurt the media when they want to be taken seriously and it also hurts them when they cry about people "saying mean things" ....the people wouldn't attack the MSM if they didn't know the game is rigged.

You want non-Democrats to blindfold themselves to the truth and pretend we live in a world where reporters are fair and honest? That's shockingly naive!

The Media is 100% on the side of the Left it's undeniable
    If Fox news in with Trump then it could not be 100%.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

99% then...feel better?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

99% then...feel better?
    I think it it is far less than that and many are independent and neutral.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

99% then...feel better?
    Master I don’t think u ever watch Fox News so how would you know, just cause others say it. They criticize him on several things that happen

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    99% then...feel better?
    Master I don’t think u ever watch Fox News so how would you know, just cause others say it. They criticize him on several things that happen
    From the clips that are put on here they love Trump and do not pretend about it either.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it not a weird coincidence that Trump is wittering on about the 'disgusting Fake news' telling everyone how he was late to see the Queen and tried to trip her up (Which was weeks ago now) in a week in which his mates have been boasting about colluding with Russia?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really don't get this obsession with Russia. Didn't Obama tell Brits to stay in the EU? People meddle all the time. The reality is Sanders would be President had the Democrats not been so corrupt. Let it go, move on, and build up a new alternative to Trump if that is what is wanted. Seeing Trump bashed like he is over things that seem kind of silly makes me want to see him endure. Obama didn't get any of this stick. Except from WWE man.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Kirkland literally shits on the toilet bowl making this shit up to troll people.
    Another fantastic contribution from the forum's resident window licker.
    Kirkland just unbuckled his pants pull them down around his ankles and squatted his fat pink old ass above the toilet bowl and ripped out several dozen really hard and tightly packed pieces of feces because he does not eat enough vegetables

El Kabong Guest

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Sen. Feinstein
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...YMGo_U.twitter
    SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.

But muh Russia collusion?!?!?!

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.

So it can happen.

El Kabong Guest

So it can happen.
    To a Democrat Senator...yes, yes it can...and for 20 years and then when it's uncovered it's just all "OH that thing? Yeah yeah we totally I mean....it's fixed, we're sure, no problems, no worries, we're good"

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So it can happen.
    To a Democrat Senator...yes, yes it can...and for 20 years and then when it's uncovered it's just all "OH that thing? Yeah yeah we totally I mean....it's fixed, we're sure, no problems, no worries, we're good"
    US counter-intelligence investigators discovered a suspected Russian spy had been working undetected in the heart of the American embassy in Moscow for more than a decade, the Guardian has learned.

The Russian national had been hired by the US Secret Service and is understood to have had access to the agency’s intranet and email systems, which gave her a potential window into highly confidential material including the schedules of the president and vice-president.

[...]

The Guardian has been told the RSO sounded the alarm in January 2017, but the Secret Service did not launch a full-scale inquiry of its own. Instead it decided to let her go quietly months later, possibly to contain any potential embarrassment.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...secret-service

That was yesterday. That didn't make a splash in the American media either. Spies get discovered on a regular basis Lyle. What's unusual in the Trump case is that Americans generally don't work with the spies to further the aims of a hostile foreign nation. Of course Feinstein might have been colluding with this Chinese spy somehow. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some nut on the internet claims she did and you're off down another rabbit hole.

Is Feinstein one of the Democrats wearing an ankle monitor by the way? Maybe Trump and Mueller already have the evidence against her and it's just a matter of time till she's off to Guantanamo?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    99% then...feel better?
    From the clips that are put on here they love Trump and do not pretend about it either.
    There are actual straight newspeople at Fox reporting the facts. It's just they're on at low viewing times. The people in primetime are all a bunch of propagandists. It's entertainment TV, not news. A bunch of guys who don't even claim to be journalists spouting outright lies to a bunch of morons yelling back at their tellies. It's all just made up crazy stuff designed to rouse the rabble. Here is the difference between the truth and the crazy at Fox all in a nutshell:

https://twitter.com/LeanneNaramore/s...62955992469505

El Kabong Guest

Yeah listen to Media Matters for America...they're a NEWS source, they AREN'T biased

El Kabong Guest

US counter-intelligence investigators discovered a suspected Russian spy had been working undetected in the heart of the American embassy in Moscow for more than a decade, the Guardian has learned.

The Russian national had been hired by the US Secret Service and is understood to have had access to the agency’s intranet and email systems, which gave her a potential window into highly confidential material including the schedules of the president and vice-president.

[...]

The Guardian has been told the RSO sounded the alarm in January 2017, but the Secret Service did not launch a full-scale inquiry of its own. Instead it decided to let her go quietly months later, possibly to contain any potential embarrassment.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...secret-service

That was yesterday. That didn't make a splash in the American media either. Spies get discovered on a regular basis Lyle. What's unusual in the Trump case is that Americans generally don't work with the spies to further the aims of a hostile foreign nation. Of course Feinstein might have been colluding with this Chinese spy somehow. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some nut on the internet claims she did and you're off down another rabbit hole.

Is Feinstein one of the Democrats wearing an ankle monitor by the way? Maybe Trump and Mueller already have the evidence against her and it's just a matter of time till she's off to Guantanamo?
    Yeah, I mean of course, everything you say is 100% right Kirkland....don't even know why I try oh and boy let me tell you how horrible the economy me is right now, gee it is like Venezuela here people are eating dog food and when that runs out they'll eat the dogs I'm sure. And you're certainly not putting words in my mouth because I totally said all of that about Feinstein as did Q, I mean it's like you read my mind

There are actual straight newspeople at Fox reporting the facts. It's just they're on at low viewing times. The people in primetime are all a bunch of propagandists. It's entertainment TV, not news. A bunch of guys who don't even claim to be journalists spouting outright lies to a bunch of morons yelling back at their tellies. It's all just made up crazy stuff designed to rouse the rabble. Here is the difference between the truth and the crazy at Fox all in a nutshell:

https://twitter.com/LeanneNaramore/s...62955992469505
    Media Matters For America.....YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! So you watch videos now do you Kirk?

OK here's Shep's horseshit rebutted
    1. "And now indictments against Russian organizations and persons have been handed up"....and both Mueller and Rosenstein have said 0 Americans are involved in election meddling AND that Donald Trump isn't a criminal target of their probes.
    2. "While the US criminal code does NOT criminalize colluding per say, it IS a crime to conspire with a foreign adversary to influence or undermine our election or any other government action"....0 votes changed, election results unchanged, where's the beef? Indictments of Russians yes yes aaaand? Oh a couple Americans got nabbed for unrelated issues like Gen. Flynn who was hounded by the feds until he had to file bankruptcy so then he pleaded guilty to something he didn't do and has now been released.
    3. "The FBI did not place a spy in the Trump campaign" ...ok then even if a spy/plant hadn't be placed in the Trump campaign is everythign still on the up and up? I don't think so and for many reasons A#1 is Peter Stzrok and his texts, 100% absolutely biased.
    4. "Fox News at this time knows of no evidence that the now President was surveilled at any time in any way fullstop".....Sooooo why the need for FISA warrants if no surveillance
    5. "they're attacking the troops they're attacking the flag, none of which they're doing, they're not doing any of that, they're upset about racial injustice in the country and what the President has said".....If you're not respecting the National Anthem and the flag (some of the few things which bind us together as citizens of the same nation) then yeah you ARE disrespecting the troops and the flag and there are a plethora of different ways to show how upset you are about racial injustice which don't involve taking a knee during the Anthem...FACT
    6. "Waterboarding is torture and is not permitted under Army field manual guidelines, torture is illegal under international law...." Yes waterboarding IS torture and no during a time of war you're not always going to be able to keep your hands clean especially when you're dealing with an enemy who doesn't follow ANY of the rules of war which we signed up for under the Geneva Convention...if the enemy doesn't play by the rules don't expect us to.
    7. "Dozens of United States government scientists on climate change, they conclude climate change is real and driven almost exclusively by human activity"....if emissions are such an important and horrible thing then why are we making wind turbines which because of how they are manufactured cause a lot more emissions than say nuclear power.
    8. "Trump has said the Obama Administration spied on his campaign with an informant"....and then he goes on to say "both sides say using an informant to investigate suspected ties to Russia is not spying"....so there WAS an informant as admitted by Shep himself, I'm shocked they didn't edit that part out actually.
    9. "Nothing to support Mueller meddling in the midterms"....ok sometimes Trump says things to get the ball rolling or get something on the mind of the people. I do know to not always take Trump seriously. Art of the deal, sometimes it's that.
    10. "Complete verifiable irreversible denuclearization" in North Korea....yeah that's what we want, to Lil Kim's credit there have been 0 missiles fired/tested by him since before the summit I'd call that progress. It's more than anyone else has gotten.
    11. "He wanted the military exercises with South Korea to stop"....yes AND? It's not like we still couldn't hit Best Korea and demolish it altogether in a matter of minutes. The drills are a show of force are they not? Well we've shown them for 50 years, they know already.
    12. Uranium One....Hillary couldn't have pulled off that deal by her lonesome no of course not, but it's not like she can't finagle a deal with power players in DC and elsewhere and let's be honest she got paid, Bill Clinton got paid, and hell I'm sure others got paid too...the Podesta's made a pretty penny on that deal as well. Shep Smith said 'Hillary Clinton did NOT approve the sale to Uranium One' ....those are word games played for plausible deniability. Clinton had influence in the White House AND the Clinton Foundation got paid big time...circumstantial evidence sure, but it doesn't have to be anything else to get a bad feeling about it.

Thread Information