Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Amazing. Do they not have treason laws in America anymore ? Falling over yourself to play make believe about the Russians, why? Covering for Trump? mental
    OK so you're saying that it should be illegal .... punishable by death no less for me to QUESTION this?
    Not you, you can say what you like and question what you like but when Americans in positions of power make deals with people killing their allies you have to wonder what the fuck kind of morals they are operating by.
    How do you know for certain that the Russians actually did this and it wasn't some other player attempting to start some shit?

Couldn't oh I don't know Ukraine benefit from the US, UK, et al having big time issues with Russia? Would China like to keep Russia as it's partner by isolating it?

And Sergei Skripal (along with his daughter Yulia) is/are still very much alive....think Russia would be so inept? I mean maybe they would be, mistakes happen especially in espionage look at the Bay of Pigs for example.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow! The brainwashing is quite something to behold. So Russia is to blame for everything now? Russia has never interfered with me having the views I have. What an arrogant and insane thing to say. So people mow voted Brexit because Russia was up to tricks? Shame they didn't nust listen to Obama and be pliable little sheep, eh? Sore losers.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I recently watched that 20 hour documentary about Vietnam and it seems to be an obsession with Russia. Even the anti war movement was, according to the elites, somehow orchestrated by Moscow and that paranoia has never really gone away. It's a bit sad really how people are just unable to accept that global opinion is really not orchestrated by the Russian secret services. People voted Brexit because they are against open borders and unaccountable power. It is really is that simple. But, no, it has to be a great conspiracy! Same with this poisoning. People are right to say, 'Show us the evidence' because frankly people do not trust the UK media. It has almost the lowest trust rating in the EU and people from there like Master constantly parrot these same sources of 'information'. He gets so emotional about Russia and it is frankly a bit weird.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Emotional? Projection mate. Miles you have always been an easily manipulated sheep. It is why you are are so partisan on things like this. For you it's all a conspiracy because then you can pretend to be better than everyone else with your special inside Alex Jones level knowledge. Ha! It's the same with Lyle and the Q thing, in the real world you soyboy troll theories are laughable. You seem to think,
    'Well now that the world turns out to be more complex than I thought it must mean the good guys are the bad guys and vica versa because that simplifies it again for me'. Pathetic. Meanwhile ordinary people can quite clearly see the wolves on all sides. Go put your head in the Jaws of Putin and your gimp suit on for Murray and all the other Eton toffs laughing at you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing. Do they not have treason laws in America anymore ? Falling over yourself to play make believe about the Russians, why? Covering for Trump? mental
    OK so you're saying that it should be illegal .... punishable by death no less for me to QUESTION this?
    Not you, you can say what you like and question what you like but when Americans in positions of power make deals with people killing their allies you have to wonder what the fuck kind of morals they are operating by.
    How do you know for certain that the Russians actually did this and it wasn't some other player attempting to start some shit?

Couldn't oh I don't know Ukraine benefit from the US, UK, et al having big time issues with Russia? Would China like to keep Russia as it's partner by isolating it?

And Sergei Skripal (along with his daughter Yulia) is/are still very much alive....think Russia would be so inept? I mean maybe they would be, mistakes happen especially in espionage look at the Bay of Pigs for example.
    I think the Russian's cocked the assassination attempt up and poisoning is their main way of killing people here in the UK.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Emotional? Projection mate. Miles you have always been an easily manipulated sheep. It is why you are are so partisan on things like this. For you it's all a conspiracy because then you can pretend to be better than everyone else with your special inside Alex Jones level knowledge. Ha! It's the same with Lyle and the Q thing, in the real world you soyboy troll theories are laughable. You seem to think,
    'Well now that the world turns out to be more complex than I thought it must mean the good guys are the bad guys and vica versa because that simplifies it again for me'. Pathetic. Meanwhile ordinary people can quite clearly see the wolves on all sides. Go put your head in the Jaws of Putin and your gimp suit on for Murray and all the other Eton toffs laughing at you.
    I am not partisan, I am simply saying that it is BS that Russia somehow controlled Brexit and I am not a sheep whence not always believing the mainstream media. I caught you out just last week doing just that with that edited Sky report on Robinson. You aren't all that up to speed. Don't forget old boy, I have a lot more time to read and research than Joe Smith at the company 45 hours a week. Then again I guess you do too 'freelancing' or is it 'freeloading' ()?

Nope, the world is a complex place indeed, but I can tell when something is fishy and it is not because I am a fishmonger. Brexit is people pissed off with immigration and a lack of democracy. Ask most people who voted for it and that is what they will say. It is not rocket science. When you forcibly change a society you will get incredible blow back.

Rather than accept responsibility everything always goes back to the Russians. It has been going on for decades now and the anti war paranoia was a case in point. It was SIMPLY that ORDINARY people thought the government was talking double speak bollocks. Same with Brexit. People just don't like what's happening and the delusional Cultural Marxists like yourself cannot take it.

Murray might be laughing at you, but not me. I am not the one that is going to see a total transformation of Europe and Britain in my lifetime. That is for you and your children. I am not laughing about that all. I actually find that a very sad thing, but as you once said to me, and I shall never forget it, "I would rather have them than you". At least I am staying true to what I think about the issue and it is hardly a minority position.

Give the book a spin. Did you get past the intro of Peterson BTW? I doubt you actually bought the book anyway.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"NHS money blah, blah, blah". It was about immigration and democracy. That's pretty much it. Both sides were propagandizing and people were like 'Yeah, whatever, it's about immigration and democracy'.

Russia did not make the UK open the borders or join the EU. That is the British establishment and them alone.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Beans your opinion is interesting but how are you always so 100% sure exactly what Tommy Robinson is thinking and wanting?
    Because it comes out of his mouth. It's not OPINION or speculation or projection like Miles so wishes it was mate, these are facts. From his latest interview

"If I believe I'm morally right then I'm not bothered about what your law says."
    The right-wing activist, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, says he wanted to warn people about the men on trial in Canterbury because they were on bail and he believed still posed a threat.
    He said: "I believe that forewarned is forearmed. All I wanted to do was get a video of their faces and I want every single child and parent who lives in that vicinity to know what those men were alleged to have done.
    "The judge let down the British public. Those men should have been in a prison cell."
    Challenged over whether he was attempting to demonise the Muslim community, he said: "To be honest with you, I don't care if it incites fear as long as it educates the children and prevents them from being raped."

https://www.spirefm.co.uk/news/natio...ar-of-muslims/

Give it up mate. The disdain with which he views and treats the law would have him shot on the border for you, and blown up by a land mine for Miles if he was an immigrant. He thinks he is judge , jury and executioner, and yet he wants to be treated with kid gloves himself. Where are the cunting violins for him? You and Miles are dragging them out now for 5 million pages, for God knows what reason but it has nothing to do with justice being done or freedom of speech.
    You accuse others of falling for fake news Beanz, but you yourself put out fake news and fall for it as seen with the above point that you take completely out of context. Every media outlet went with this same spin as have you. Tommy Robinson was taken completely out of context and will sue Sky for it. You have been owned by Tommy Robinson himself.

Watch and see for yourself. Fake news and alt right agenda? What's your agenda?

Miles are you really being serious?

Surely not

Surely?

Fucking hell man, how far backwards are you willing to lean and how many knots are you willing to tie yourself into in order to justify yourself and the total prick you are defending? The mental gymnastics you must have to perform in order to avoid agreeing with common sense and the reality in front of you is scary.

Agenda? What is Tommy's agenda and your agenda? Why do you both seem so willing to risk peods being set free? could it possibly be that then you can claim their is a conspiracy of silence and paint yourselves as victims? How sick are the pair of you if that is the case?

Come and explain yourself if that is not so.

The relevant part which you have ignored is

"If i believe I am morally right I am not bothered by what your law says"

And this is quite telling. While it isno stain in his moral character, you must admit Tommy is as thick as pig shitand thatis why with a straight face he seems to think that the fact that Islam is not a race means he is justified in having bigoted backwards views about those people who are covered by that description. He thinks because it's not racism, it's fine to tar the overwhelming majority with the minorities brush. It doesn't occur to him that the EDL which he founded contains Nazi Saluting meatheads he would insist do not represent him. It's not Racism to think Tommy is a cunt either and yet many here would claim that.

but back to you and Tommy's bullshit victim fake news narrative

The film he is talking about is not a Dutch Educational Film about the Child Sexual Exploitation it is made in Yorkshire by somebody called Virginia Heath and a team called Eyes Open Creative.

Then he goes onto spin the Fake news into an even more twisted narrative to justify his utter gammon headed buffoonery

He says that he doesn't care if the film incited fear of Muslims not him?

or is he claiming that he doesn't care if he does incite fear as long as it prevent children being raped?

Either way he is telling lies and you are no better until you admit it

If he was really interested in preventing children being raped by Muslim Pedos why would he rick collapsing three trials? Why? Why on GOd's earth would he do such a selfish, twisted and reckless thing.

but I am assuming he meant to propogate the first lie

That lie being that the film was banned and suppressed because of political correctness. HE has convinced himself that is true in order to justify his hate just like you have. In reality though it is just more FAKE NEWS form the pair of you

Don't worry you are not alone

YOU - GANDALF
    TOMMY
    THE TELEGRAPH
    THE MIRROR
    THE MAIL

are all in accordance saying the film was banned in 2007

this is evidence of Tommy and You Miles believing the MSM when it suits you

and yet what do the film makers them selves say about what actually happened?

As the Producers of the film, My Dangerous Loverboy, we wish to state, for the record, that it was not suppressed in 2008 or indeed ever. It was completed in 2008, and officially launched in 2010, with the full support of the then lead commissioning body, the United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre, (UKHTC).

It is absurd and untrue to suggest that My Dangerous Loverboy was ‘withdrawn’, ‘censored’, or ‘suppressed’ in 2008. Therefore, it cannot be true that, as the Daily Mail suggests, ‘It was suppressed in 2008 for the simple reason that it featured a white girl groomed by a young Asian man…’
    While it is true, and regrettable, that the UKHTC, and the bodies it was subsequently incorporated into, the Serious Organised Crime Squad (SOCA) and National Crime Agency (NCA), did not have a coherent, national plan to distribute the film to young people around the UK, the film was nonetheless distributed.
    Frustrated by the lack of a national plan to ensure the widespread distribution of My Dangerous Loverboy, Eyes Open Creative (CIC) was formed to distribute the film, together with the ‘Love or Lies’ educational pack to schools, youth clubs, teachers, healthcare professionals, parents, police, social workers and youth workers across the UK. To date, we estimate that up to 400,000 young people will have watched the film and engaged with the education pack across the UK. We continue to work to ensure that more will do so in the near future.

http://www.mydangerousloverboy.com/the-truth-about-my-dangerous-loverboy/

You should have spotted it Miles it was in the pro establishment Trevor Phillips "Things we won't say about race that are true" aired on the radical underground independent channel 4

Here are "My Dangerous Loverboy's" producers talking how fake the crap you promote it was

On Thursday 19th March at 9.00pm, Channel Four are transmitting a documentary that features Trevor Phillips investigating whether there are some things in the UK that, he says, ‘we-wont-say-about-race-that-are-true’…
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...-that-are-true
    The Trevor Philips documentary includes some clips from My Dangerous Loverboy that he included in his film, prior to making any contact with us as the producers of My Dangerous Loverboy.
    As Virginia Heath, the director of My Dangerous Loverboy, says, ‘We would like to make clear that the fundamental and most important purpose of the My Dangerous Loverboy film is to alert young girls about the dangers of sexual exploitation. While we did not shy away from depicting the involvement of Asian men in grooming young girls, we were very aware it was also important to include a white perpetrator along with other ethnicities. Neither we, nor the UKHTC, nor anyone associated with making and distributing the film, want to give the simplistic impression that Asian men are the only perpetrators of sexual exploitation in the UK. That would be factually inaccurate, potentially socially divisive, and detract from the broader meaning and impact of the film.”
    As Grant Keir, the Producer of My Dangerous Loverboy adds, ‘You only have to look at the current Inquiry in to historic sex abuse, allegations of paedophiles in powerful places and establishment attempts to cover-up their actions, as well as the Jimmy Savile affair, to understand that child sexual exploitation is problem across all social classes and ethnicities in Britain.’
    Yet this has not prevented some sections of the media and press from distorting or exaggerating certain issues connected to the My Dangerous Loverboy film.
    Ahead of the transmission on Channel 4, the Daily Mail wrote,
    “The Times reporter Andrew Norfolk, who exposed the street grooming scandal, recently uncovered a film that had been commissioned by child protection chiefs to warn young people of the dangers. It was suppressed in 2008 for the simple reason that it featured a white girl groomed by a young Asian man — the most probable scenario, but one that was deemed unacceptable to be shown to the girls at risk. Instead, another film was commissioned. It features a white abuser, a black victim and no discernibly Asian characters.”

http://www.mydangerousloverboy.com/t...rous-loverboy/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You keep repeating that post which is a nothing kind of post really, but back on topic I am not sure how it proves that Russia a) made people so angry about policies induced by the elite that it made them vote Brexit or that b) we can say anything conclusive about the poisoning incident.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not partisan, I am simply saying that it is BS that Russia somehow controlled Brexit and I am not a sheep whence not always believing the mainstream media. I caught you out just last week doing just that with that edited Sky report on Robinson. You aren't all that up to speed. Don't forget old boy, I have a lot more time to read and research than Joe Smith at the company 45 hours a week. Then again I guess you do too 'freelancing' or is it 'freeloading' ()?

Nope, the world is a complex place indeed, but I can tell when something is fishy and it is not because I am a fishmonger. Brexit is people pissed off with immigration and a lack of democracy. Ask most people who voted for it and that is what they will say. It is not rocket science. When you forcibly change a society you will get incredible blow back.

Rather than accept responsibility everything always goes back to the Russians. It has been going on for decades now and the anti war paranoia was a case in point. It was SIMPLY that ORDINARY people thought the government was talking double speak bollocks. Same with Brexit. People just don't like what's happening and the delusional Cultural Marxists like yourself cannot take it.

Murray might be laughing at you, but not me. I am not the one that is going to see a total transformation of Europe and Britain in my lifetime. That is for you and your children. I am not laughing about that all. I actually find that a very sad thing, but as you once said to me, and I shall never forget it, "I would rather have them than you". At least I am staying true to what I think about the issue and it is hardly a minority position.

Give the book a spin. Did you get past the intro of Peterson BTW? I doubt you actually bought the book anyway.
    So in reality you got owned by Tommy Fucking Robinson. You fell for it Miles. Complete and Utter bullshit and yet rather than admit it you just suck up to it like the good little partisan boy you are. Again you think you are better then 'Joe Smith' at the company? who is that? many of us here are self employed and can and do work from anywhere. Not you ,because you are the company man mate, the cog in the machine and because you resent it you make up this fantasy world where all the British posters on Saddo are this invented soap watching cloned drone work force popping out kids like the Catholic Monty Python Mum at the sink, and you are Oscar Wilde. In reality that is you chained to your fucking dishwater dull existence playing on a PS4 ffs and pretending some dwarf wannabe football hooligan is Jebus

Stop playing make believe. That is what kids do for you, force you to grow up and yet here you are stuck forever in your teenage angst years, pontificating and droning on about the same old shit and insisting everyone else be terrified of change like you, so that you feel more comfortable with your shit life choices. Sorry that your life sucks but I am not about to apologise about mine to make you feel better. It's 2018 the world is full of freelancers get over it. Currently I am working (this morning) on a UK project that i managed to shoot and crew alone but in a week or so I will have a bigger cast and crew and currently I can source some from Europe. If you have your way that will be made immeasurably harder just because of spite. That makes you weird.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You keep repeating that post which is a nothing kind of post really, but back on topic I am not sure how it proves that Russia a) made people so angry about policies induced by the elite that it made them vote Brexit or that b) we can say anything conclusive about the poisoning incident.
    It's not a nothing post though is it? A video full of lies but just because it's Robinson you feel obliged to excuse multiple lies. PARTISAN. The same with Russia. Multiple lies by Putin the guys in the video, Trump etc but you feel obliged to excuse and ignore them. Fucking Sheep.

I don't dispute that the BBC or British Government lies or kills people ffs.

Night and Day

Grow up
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you are going to say things like Russia somehow hacked Brexit then back it up.

When it comes to Putin and Trump I see the good and the bad. Tell me one good thing you have said about Trump. That right there is immaturity. Show me one good word you have said about Putin. Is he completely evil? Aligned with dark forces of Peterson's Prologue perhaps? Did you get to chapter 2?

Be gone with you child and go and berate a man that has seen more horror in his lifetime than you ever will and because he thinks about his future and collects artifacts that often keep or add to their value you seek to mock him. How mature you are! If those are the actions of a grown up then count me out.

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Russia 'tried to hack Foreign Office', says British diplomat

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45744822
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is that proof? Like the Trump dossier? Or WMD? Not saying it is false, but you need more than the words of the state to make something true.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not to rain on anyone's parade here, but....

When little Johnny has a long rap sheet of putting tacks on teachers' chairs, copying off Jane's test sheet, and stealing pudding from Billy's lunch box...... you tend to suspect he's guilty when the principal calls to tell you he's in trouble again.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbest.../#457e24f278f0

Thread Information