Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The war on global Paedophilia and the deep states control of its participants.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The war on global Paedophilia and the deep states control of its participants.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: The war on global Paedophilia and the deep states control of its participants.

@Andre I hear tell that information regarding Cardinal George Pell is not allowed to be broadcast in Australia, is that true?

He's apparently a nasty piece of work and has further marked the Catholic Church with the stigma of priests all being paedos....I thought the damage had already been done, but he was The Vatican's #3 guy. Last I heard he's awaiting sentencing.

And ANYONE who is for "open borders" needs to understand just how big of a fucking deal human trafficking is....that along with the corruption in the Mexican (and American for that matter because hell fucking yes there are current politicians who get money off of this shit, I'm talking BIG TIME politicians too not just a Sheriff here or there but Senators, perhaps Governors) governments is a reason we must have border security and travel between nations must be tracked.

I really do hope this sort of thing is stopped, it's a horror.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The war on global Paedophilia and the deep states control of its participants.

@Andre

It's not a war. It is a cover up. These guys you posted the video from.

The ITNJ - The International Tribunal for Natural Justice. Who are they?

They are The Humanitad Foundation, New Earth University a host of other new age made up clap trap.

Look up Sir John Walsh of Brannagh their supposed 'Chief Justice of the ITNJ' and it turns out these are his qualifications

They are just made up he is not even a lawyer let alone a judge

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.c...-practise-law/

It is sad when people seek to profit from such a supposedly unquestionably just premise but unfortunately it is another ponzi scheme made to make money

Again the Chief Counsel the bloke with all the gold in the video you linked is not even a lawyer / attorney

https://trackingmeroz.wordpress.com/tag/itnj/

Look up Sacha Stone. James B.Gilmore they are all part of this scam

These are some of the guys behind Pizzagate and what is most troubling of all is the fact that they will not even punish pedos. Look what the ITNJ is proposing

you can read more here - https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.c...e-paedophiles/

I tried to point out in the Robinson thread that actual real qualified lawyers, policeman and women and even judges who have tried to expose the actual establishment cover-up of high ranking pedos have actually been killed after bringing many to justice and all fake organisations like the ITNJ do is distract people from reality with a rabbit hole conspiracy theory that can blame race, political leaning etc while making money of those who are more interested in being outraged than solving anything like Tommy and his pleading for money to top up his property portfolio etc

Here are some articles about who the ITNJ really are - https://claimsoftheliving.blogspot.c...bunal-for.html

Here is Robert David Steele in the Tehran Times - https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/422...ional-Security

Here is Steel's own website (The ex- CIA Top reviewer on Amazon of non -fiction) asking for your donations even though he is also Chief of the Earth Intelligence Network as well as being Chief Counsel for the blag organisation in your video and being behind unrig - https://robertdavidsteele.com/

Here is the 'New Earth' org ITNJ are part of - https://newearth.media/itnj-international-press-release/

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They sound as bad as Greenpeace being paid to be silent witnesses physically but only report what they see and hear.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    @Andre I hear tell that information regarding Cardinal George Pell is not allowed to be broadcast in Australia, is that true?

He's apparently a nasty piece of work and has further marked the Catholic Church with the stigma of priests all being paedos....I thought the damage had already been done, but he was The Vatican's #3 guy. Last I heard he's awaiting sentencing.

And ANYONE who is for "open borders" needs to understand just how big of a fucking deal human trafficking is....that along with the corruption in the Mexican (and American for that matter because hell fucking yes there are current politicians who get money off of this shit, I'm talking BIG TIME politicians too not just a Sheriff here or there but Senators, perhaps Governors) governments is a reason we must have border security and travel between nations must be tracked.

I really do hope this sort of thing is stopped, it's a horror.
    I cant stand them we need a hit squad. Pell got a mention out here mate but I dont know if they can get him back out of the Vatican to answer for it again.

I can explain it.

Thread Information