Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

BIDEN 48, TRUMP 44 IN TEXAS,
    QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY POLL FINDS;
    DEMOCRATS SAY 2-1 O’ROURKE SHOULD CHALLENGE CORNYN

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/t...19_tgye56.pdf/

Survey sample was 1159 people and 407 Democrats (so it says)...I'm going to go ahead and doubt this a great deal and point out that polls can be used to lie and create a narrative rather than show what people actually think and that's a problem. It's a really big problem when you've got lefty lunatics who don't believe Trump won to begin with (he did).

I seriously doubt Biden even wins the primary...he might go the distance, but he's in the lead prior to debates....not good because with HIS mouth the only place he'll be going in the debates (especially if they lean further to the left) is behind in the polls. They tested Mayor Pete a little he hung in there so he might last, they tested Beto and he's 100% done, they tested Warren and I guess they see something in her , and Old Bernie just limping along...they're attempting to sabotage him again if he doesn't watch himself but hey what do I care every single one of those goons will get torched by Trump.

Every.
    Last.
    One.

El Kabong Guest

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ate-department
    The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

He interacted with the chief political officer at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, sometimes meeting several times a week to provide information on the Ukraine government. He relayed messages back to Ukraine’s leaders and delivered written reports to U.S. officials via emails that stretched on for thousands of words, the memos show.

The FBI knew all of this, well before the Mueller investigation concluded.

If such a small and insignificant detail as that was left out then what else was left out of the report?

Why would Boy Scout Bob Mueller lie by omission?!?!?! Why would he do it?

Last edited by El Kabong; 06-08-2019 at 04:40 AM.

El Kabong Guest

So about those suggested tariffs on Mexico for aiding and abetting the migrant caravans.....

Facing pressure from Trump, Mexico detains two migrant caravan organizers
    https://www.latimes.com/world/mexico...606-story.html

Mexico freezes bank accounts in widening migration clampdown
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1T72LC

Well that seems fucking easy, where the hell was this a couple decades ago?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump has by suggesting that the NHS be put on the table basically declared war on the U.K.

The equivalent for American posters who may not understand would be like the Prime Minister going to America and suggesting that the second ammendment and right to bear arms be on the table if you want a trade deal.

Would never happen.

The US trade deal is the biggest surrender of UK sovereignty in Great Britains history. It will surpass even the most deluded Brexiter fantasies about the EU being a dictatorship and puts those who have for years now been calling remainers 'traitors' on the side of those who will sell our country out for personal gain.

Fuck any of you pretending it is the will of the people, or the voice of the working class, to sell the NHS and everything else that makes this country great. For what ? A place at the front of the line to drop to our knees in front of Trump and his scam artist mega corporation bastards, while they asset strip the country and take away the future of our kids?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are already here buying off the NHS wholesale

Here is the Deal - https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files...68HutEWJS5JsIc
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Trump has by suggesting that the NHS be put on the table basically declared war on the U.K.
    Welcome back.

So President Trump has made a suggestion and you're personally taking it as an act of war? Well it is a good thing you're not a negotiator then.

Where was this vitriol for Obama who said if Brexit was passed he was going to put Britain at the end of the line when it came to deals with America That seems a bit more mean spirited to me.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Welcome back.

So President Trump has made a suggestion and you're personally taking it as an act of war? Well it is a good thing you're not a negotiator then.

Where was this vitriol for Obama who said if Brexit was passed he was going to put Britain at the end of the line when it came to deals with America That seems a bit more mean spirited to me.

Thank you.

To be honest who gives a shit if we are at the end of the line for a deal with America? You have to realise that a mere three years after the war the creation of the NHS made a statement about Britain that helped define us from that day forward. People are more proud of the NHS and the principles it embodies than the Royal Family and the flag. You are sold a lot of bullshit about it and our cultures are different enough that I do not think you will ever understand the British affection for it.

The NHS is about healthcare based on need and not ability to pay. Many things are more important than money and the NHS is proof of that. Trump and his idiot ambassadors crassness in suggesting it is a mere bargaining chip for American pharma and health insurance companies to destroy in the name of profit, many owned by Trump and his swamp wallowers, is no surprise. It has already started.

The whole tone of his visit from childish tweets and your laughable media refusing to call him out on his Fake News narrative, to the ambassador taking photos and texting on his phone while the Queen spoke at the D-Day ceremonies should be an embarrassment to you. He does your country a great disservice.

The whole Brexit bullshit cat is out of the bag. An increasingly jingoistic and power hungry isolated America feels spurned by any show of unity or common purpose among other countries and throws a tantrum when it is not the loudest voice in the room. Even when the very existence of humans and an environment to sustain them is the reason for co-operation America under Trump would rather put it's fingers in its ears and sell fossil fuels as 'Freedom Gas'.

It sums up the flatulent hot air that fuels much of what Trump and his far right lapdogs mistake for debate in 2019.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair to Trump his Tweets about Khan were almost as funny as Morrissey's comments were. Like Morrissey, I am no huge Trump fan, but did Trump not backtrack on the NHS in his conversation with Piers Morgan? The UK does not need to agree to anything they do not want to. Far more powerful than they realize. I don't see Iceland selling its soul despite being a tiny, beautiful place.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    To be fair to Trump his Tweets about Khan were almost as funny as Morrissey's comments were. Like Morrissey, I am no huge Trump fan, but did Trump not backtrack on the NHS in his conversation with Piers Morgan? The UK does not need to agree to anything they do not want to. Far more powerful than they realize. I don't see Iceland selling its soul despite being a tiny, beautiful place.
    All you ever do is make excuses for the right, the far right, traitors that sell out Britain and now you are quoting the gutter press King Piers Morgan. A guy who phone hacked a dead child's phone. You are also a blatant racist. You have and are backing the destruction of Britain from overseas and are basically a foreign hostile agent at this point.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only hostile agent is you Captain Birdseye. Listen to yourself. Like a broken record. Yawn.

Those were the words of Trump himself and Britain has already been selling off the NHS and that was started under Labour continued under the Tories and had nothing to do with Brexit. The UK is in charge of its own relationships with other countries and can deal how it likes with them.

Good luck with the boring -ist and -ism agenda you have. You know you will work yourself up again.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All you ever do is make excuses for the right, the far right, traitors that sell out Britain and now you are quoting the gutter press King Piers Morgan. A guy who phone hacked a dead child's phone. You are also a blatant racist. You have and are backing the destruction of Britain from overseas and are basically a foreign hostile agent at this point.
    Damn you came back as crazy mean and spiteful as ever. I like it when you leave for good all the time. I think you broke miles record

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Damn you came back as crazy mean and spiteful as ever. I like it when you leave for good all the time. I think you broke miles record
    That is not mean or spiteful it is just the undressed honest truth you homophobic prick
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is not mean or spiteful it is just the undressed honest truth you homophobic prick
    The projection is not true in the slightest, but I guess it makes you feel better about yourself to think so. You do lie all the time these days though and that is kind of expected, so I chuckle knowing how easy it is to get under your skin without even doing anything except tell my truth. Not leaving now?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The projection is not true in the slightest, but I guess it makes you feel better about yourself to think so. You do lie all the time these days though and that is kind of expected, so I chuckle knowing how easy it is to get under your skin without even doing anything except tell my truth. Not leaving now?
    You are both homophobic pricks. You because you are a cheap Milo knock off and Walrus because he plays to the cheap seats. It's not a tickling contest princess.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve, Beanz. But for a man that claims to want to bring in new posters all you are doing is running riot here causing a ruckus. I do appreciate the Milo comparison though and will take it as a compliment that was not intended.

Thread Information