Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Alpha/James do you believe that the idea the earth is a globe is a Satanic conspiracy? If not, what motivates and sustains all the scientists and people over hundreds of years to maintain this conspiracy?
    Why are you calling me James? If you want to know my name just ask. Not to sound disinterested but what does Satan and hundreds of years to maintain have to do with the actual shape of the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Alpha, you have not answered a single question I've asked you. You continue to sidestep and change the subject. Pivoting away repeatedly from direct questions shows your incapacity to comprehend others' questions and your deep fear of realizing how intellectually vacuous your theory is. When you can answer my questions, which apparently will be never, including quite what the Loch Ness Monster LOL has to do with seeing a sphere from the space station ROFLMAO, then we can call this a real debate. Until you can get real, that won't happen.
    The subject has remained the same. Questioning the claims of the globe. You are the one side stepping and being intellectually dishonest. I have no theory. I use natural science and practical demonstration using tangible substance to prove what is true in reality.

The Loch Ness was in regards to the very first question I asked you, if you accept images as proof. Which you never answered, but tried to turn into a strawman argument. Again, objective reality is not up for debate.

Until you can provide your physical, practical demonstration of a standing body of water naturally conforming to the exterior of a shape, as the globe claims it must, I guess we have nothing else to say here.
    You provided the strawman argument Alpha. Fatty never brought up fake, easily and comprehensively disproved hoax photographic evidence of Nessy. You provided that scarecrow as a substitute argument you could pretend he was claiming to be a real man because you refused to engage with the real evidence and argument he presented.

Who is really being intellectually dishonest?
    Stop talking sh-t Beanz. Fats brought up images from space and I asked if he accepts images alone as proof. I was trying to establish first principles and understand what is acceptable proof for him when someone is trying to claim something to be true to him. He never answered. Images can be manipulated so are far from conclusive alone as proof.

Those images contradict our reality, as proven by practical demonstration of the tangible substance. The physics of water are testable. Natural scientific emperical and practical. And you think images stand up to actual science as "real evidence and an argument?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Well ive never got to the ends of the earth a looked over the edge so im guessing its a globe.
    However if it is flat as some believe, i fail to see what i can do about it either way.
    So to sum up who gives a shiney shite.
    The edge is propaganda that has been programmed into you. It shouldn't be something you have to guess. The physics of water practically demonstrate that the globe is not reality. You have to prove to yourself first that whether what you have been taught is actually true before you can do anything.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha, why is it so hard to answer a question? It is a pretty simple one. The onus is on you to provide motivation and means for why the overwhelming majority of people, including experts, who claim and use demonstrable evidence to explain, believe the earth is a globe. If it is a big conspiracy going on since the Greeks it will not be hard for you to provide evidence of that ...except you can't and never will be able to if you live by your apparent beliefs. Written evidence, eye witness accounts, it can all be falsified so you must remain frozen to your chair unable even to believe the boxing you watch on screen, by your reckoning you need to be at the venue. You clearly think that conspiracy is Satanic, which is why you refuse to answer. A flat earth breaks all the laws of physics and so requires a crazy creator.

You seem to find no incongruity in using photographs of car wash tokens emblazoned with Nazi insignia to pretend that they were coins and well documented doctored photographs of concentration camps to pretend that they were invented 'propaganda' and yet you want to deny other people the right to use 24 hr live satellite streams , thousands of collaborated photographs and video evidence to prove something you have no photographic imagery to refute. You don't even have proof of your real evidence or tests.

You keep bringing up the physics of water bullshit, which proves nothing. Mass? all we hear from you is 'No Mas' . Come on man, gives us at least a crumb of the bread that you ate and that convinced you of YOUR truth. If it really is true that changes everything, so please share.
    Last edited by Beanz; 10-05-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: My, punctuation?... is / worse' than' terrible (:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said.

Seriously.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So..... how 'bout them Mets?

Guys.... guys.... guys.... Please. I mean, I can understand our new friend (Fatboxingfan) engaging Alpha on this flat Earth stuff. But I'm surprised to see a few of the old veterans at it as well.

Haven't we.............

....... already?

In any case, Alpha..... good to see you back. Look forward to seeing you on the boxing boards as well.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So..... how 'bout them Mets?

Guys.... guys.... guys.... Please. I mean, I can understand our new friend (Fatboxingfan) engaging Alpha on this flat Earth stuff. But I'm surprised to see a few of the old veterans at it as well.

Haven't we.............

....... already?

In any case, Alpha..... good to see you back. Look forward to seeing you on the boxing boards as well.
    I don’t know I like it tits I like it. I’d really like to see a model from the flat earthers that that makes sense.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha, why is it so hard to answer a question? It is a pretty simple one. The onus is on you to provide motivation and means for why the overwhelming majority of people, including experts, who claim and use demonstrable evidence to explain, believe the earth is a globe. If it is a big conspiracy going on since the Greeks it will not be hard for you to provide evidence of that ...except you can't and never will be able to if you live by your apparent beliefs. Written evidence, eye witness accounts, it can all be falsified so you must remain frozen to your chair unable even to believe the boxing you watch on screen, by your reckoning you need to be at the venue. You clearly think that conspiracy is Satanic, which is why you refuse to answer. A flat earth breaks all the laws of physics and so requires a crazy creator.

You seem to find no incongruity in using photographs of car wash tokens emblazoned with Nazi insignia to pretend that they were coins and well documented doctored photographs of concentration camps to pretend that they were invented 'propaganda' and yet you want to deny other people the right to use 24 hr live satellite streams , thousands of collaborated photographs and video evidence to prove something you have no photographic imagery to refute. You don't even have proof of your real evidence or tests.

You keep bringing up the physics of water bullshit, which proves nothing. Mass? all we hear from you is 'No Mas' . Come on man, gives us at least a crumb of the bread that you ate and that convinced you of YOUR truth. If it really is true that changes everything, so please share.
    There is no onus on me, I am an individual on my own journey of questioning the claims presented to me. All you bring is logical fallacies and strawman arguments. Your appeals to consensus and appeal to authority are not practical demonstrations. I have posted many times here that I don’t believe in God or Jesus of the bible, so that would include Satan. The globe denies the physics of water. It’s the reason you can’t provide a practical demonstration of your belief of the globe claim.
    You create a strawman about calling a jubilee coin a token, to avoid the reason the image was presented, which was the symbolism. No one was trying to pass it of as currency and as I proved, they are listed/ described as a coins when sold at auctions.
    Saying “Mass” doesn’t prove your belief. Provide a practical demonstration of what you believe the tangible substance does. I can. It’s reality.
    I have given you the biggest crumb of all, the physics of water. But you prefer your belief.
    So again, bring something practical to the table or you are just dealing in pretend.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

About the only positive thing about getting this thread started up again is watching Beanz direct his perpetual anger at yet another person. Not that I would wish that upon you, Alpha.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha, so you have spent a long time thinking about this. What shape of earth would fit the water issue you bring up?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

About the only positive thing about getting this thread started up again is watching Beanz direct his perpetual anger at yet another person. Not that I would wish that upon you, Alpha.
    'Perpetual anger'? Where on earth do you get that from? Projection little man, nothing but projection.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Perpetual anger'? Where on earth do you get that from? Projection little man, nothing but projection.

Nothing wrong with being angry and combative all the time bro. Just accept it and move on. There's worst things than that.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing wrong with being angry and combative all the time bro. Just accept it and move on. There's worst things than that.
    Like what

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Like what

Serial killer
    Rapist
    Pedo

Wife-beater
    Scam artist
    Mugger

Terrorist
    Politician
    Gang-member

Shooting spree lunatic
    Embezzler
    Arsonist

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Like what

Serial killer
    Rapist
    Pedo

Wife-beater
    Scam artist
    Mugger

Terrorist
    Politician
    Gang-member

Shooting spree lunatic
    Embezzler
    Arsonist

Oh those

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that Beanz is only trumping Alpha's sophomoric comprehension of science and logic and physics and a whole host of other things. For example when beanz asks poignantly "what motive would thousands of scientists over the course of the past several centuries have to conceal that the Earth is flat?", That it is a calm and pointed destruction of his opponent and in no way angry or combative at all. I would not characterize him as being combative or angry whilst doing so.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I think that Beanz is only trumping Alpha's sophomoric comprehension of science and logic and physics and a whole host of other things. For example when beanz asks poignantly "what motive would thousands of scientists over the course of the past several centuries have to conceal that the Earth is flat?", That it is a calm and pointed destruction of his opponent and in no way angry or combative at all. I would not characterize him as being combative or angry whilst doing so.

He's not angry and combative all the time. For instance, I'm pretty sure when he's sleeping, he's not angry and combative at all.

Thread Information