Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Jailed George Floyd killer not allowed black guards only white guards are on his wing

They're looking out for ass in jail. White supremacists stay on code at all times

The George Floyd what? Once again you choose to ignore the dude who has just said Floyd wasn't really killed... that it was all staged.

Surely you two bozos can get together in a room over a cup of coffee (Dick saying there was no murder..... you saying every white person on planet Earth is a White Supremacist) and hash things out.
    keep calling for help chico bean. if you want to believe it's real go right ahead. it was staged to get emotional clowns like yourself to react as you are. you don't have to believe that but you will. just like you believe there is a virus that is woke enough to avoid protests & riots but comes back at trump rallies & small businesses

calling for help? damn.. you really are retarded. i'm just trying to sic the both of you against each other. the two clowns of the forum. one who thinks everything in life is staged.... and another bozo who says every white on Earth is a white supremacist. you two would really get along.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Jailed George Floyd killer not allowed black guards only white guards are on his wing

They're looking out for ass in jail. White supremacists stay on code at all times

The George Floyd what? Once again you choose to ignore the dude who has just said Floyd wasn't really killed... that it was all staged.

Surely you two bozos can get together in a room over a cup of coffee (Dick saying there was no murder..... you saying every white person on planet Earth is a White Supremacist) and hash things out.
    keep calling for help chico bean. if you want to believe it's real go right ahead. it was staged to get emotional clowns like yourself to react as you are. you don't have to believe that but you will. just like you believe there is a virus that is woke enough to avoid protests & riots but comes back at trump rallies & small businesses

calling for help? damn.. you really are retarded. i'm just trying to sic the both of you against each other. the two clowns of the forum. one who thinks everything in life is staged.... and another bozo who says every white on Earth is a white supremacist. you two would really get along.
    i know what you are trying to do because you can't fight your own battles or think for yourself, you need the tv to tell you what's happening. show me again where i said i think everything in life is staged chico bean. the reason that what denilson3.0 says annoys you is because you see people in colours instead of just seeing them as people. if someone murders another person their skin colour is irrelevant. they are not a white or black, blue or green murderer. they are just a murderer. people that focus on skin colours are the problem
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

So you're saying the black security guards can't be trusted to not commit a crime/murder?
    Do you think they give that same protection to blk killers of whites?

Happen. NOT. Gonna.

I thought he was a tough cop ? But I forgot white supremacists only act tough when they have an advantage.

Now that he's in shawshank and he's looking around n seeing plenty of Kimbo Slices he doesn't want that smoke.

And when you consider that prison is full of white supremacists groups who he would have been a hero to n they would have given him protection.

That wasn't enough. He demanded not to be put in general population n that no blk guards on his wing.

His pussy cowardly ass is probably crying in his cell.
    If a black cop killed whitey we'd never hear about it. Or if we did he'd be lionized. Denzil would take the role. Prove me wrong?

And you obviously don't know shit about Shawshank. In the film American History X, Derek is "saved" by the black man - criminal and mentor. Fact.... oh and white supremacist gang rape.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know about any of those fillums you are talking about but actually not letting Black prison guards do ther job is a dumb move. It is racist bollocks using PC politics to excuse ignorance. Of course he should be treated by black and white officers ...ffs

People will not like it but it is exactly like child rape gangs over here. First flagged up by a journalist so far on the left, many here would call her a commie/lefty loon and buried by racist coppers so afraid of their own uncomfortableness dealing with a crime that clearly had a cultural/racial/religious element, the racist cunts buried it. Took a brave Muslim Chief Crown prosecutor to put his foot down as soon as he was appointed, and pushing to get the cases into court despite the interferrence of Robinson and a lot of his racist (and some pedo) supporters.

I don't wantto take a metaphor in vain, but those wanting to make the world into black and white are fucking idiots.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I don't know about any of those fillums you are talking about but actually not letting Black prison guards do ther job is a dumb move. It is racist bollocks using PC politics to excuse ignorance. Of course he should be treated by black and white officers ...ffs

People will not like it but it is exactly like child rape gangs over here. First flagged up by a journalist so far on the left, many here would call her a commie/lefty loon and buried by racist coppers so afraid of their own uncomfortableness dealing with a crime that clearly had a cultural/racial/religious element, the racist cunts buried it. Took a brave Muslim Chief Crown prosecutor to put his foot down as soon as he was appointed, and pushing to get the cases into court despite the interferrence of Robinson and a lot of his racist (and some pedo) supporters.

I don't wantto take a metaphor in vain, but those wanting to make the world into black and white are fucking idiots.

"The Muslims ENDED the child rape gangs and the child rape gangs had 0 Muslims, they were all just your typical British citizens really. If you don't believe me, just Google their mugshots....100% just regular British people"

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

"The Muslims ENDED the child rape gangs and the child rape gangs had 0 Muslims, they were all just your typical British citizens really. If you don't believe me, just Google their mugshots....100% just regular British people"
    I am pretty sure 95 % of the muslim grooming gangs where Pakistani muslims.
    I think that is what came out in the report.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I am pretty sure 95 % of the muslim grooming gangs where Pakistani muslims.
    I think that is what came out in the report.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Thanks for demonstratiing my point so perfectly.

You are clearly just as uncomfortable facing up to the cultural/racial/religious element yourself because of your own ignorant bigotry, and so in the end what happens is rather then face the problem head on, people bury their head in the sand. Their own political ideology becomes much more important than the suffering of others. You are not immune from it.

Recently here you can see it here in the UK with the neo Nazi Tommy Robinson supporters using photographs of murdered children and the name of Lee Rigby, as some sick justification or excuse for their own religious bigotry or racism.

And that is despite Rigbys family and the family of murdered kids pleading with tjose 'people' not to use their loved ones images to justify racist attitudes.

And here you are again treating it like a political and religious football as fuel for your own intolerance. Absolutley nowhere in my post did i pretend those scum did not call themsleves Muslims, and nowhere did i pretend the majority were not Pakistani.

That you would lie about that is not even a surprise.

Many of you here claimed that all those face were hidden from the public on the actual day that 13 British Newsapers carried the story and the actual photographs you shared.

Look at you here again pretending that by looking at a photograph you can tell who are regular British People.

I understand you your ignorance, but the Hostile Environment here is a real thing. A political idealogy that had blameles British Citizens living here since the 50's paying taxes and contributing to society labelled as not British and arrested. Many despite never committing a crime, deported back to countries that had not seen since they were 5 years old ffs.

You see the world in Black and White and you are college educated ffs. Your fucking idiocy is dangerous. It impedes justice just as much as some misguided idiots pedalling horseshit as Unicorn sprinkles from the left.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NYPD drive round Harlem so people can't sleep

I'm still looking for all these good cops ?

Meanwhile the police crying in Georgia after they put charges on the cops that killed Rayshard Brooks

What are you crying about bruh ? Crying because you can't kill blk ppl with impunity ? Murder without reprimand ? Hem you up, destroy your life ? With the aide of the prosecutor ? U crying because you can't choke out blk people ?

Once again. What the fk u crying 4 ?

How the fk did they let a drunk man (Rayshard Brooks), slip out of their hand, grab the taser from them. That's the past that kill me.

"O but...but Denilson....but...ya know, he had all that super human negro savage gorilla strength"

Fk outta here. I could find two 15 year old boys that could have held down Rayshard Brooks.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meanwhile the police crying in Georgia after they put charges on the cops that killed Rayshard Brooks

What are you crying about bruh ? Crying because you can't kill blk ppl with impunity ? Murder without reprimand ? Hem you up, destroy your life ? With the aide of the prosecutor ? U crying because you can't choke out blk people ?

How the fk did they let a drunk man (Rayshard Brooks), slip out of their hand, grab the taser from them. That's the past that kill me.

"O but...but Denilson....but...ya know, he had all that super human negro savage gorilla strength"

Fk outta here. I could find two 15 year old boys that could have held down Rayshard Brooks.
    How is the police brutality in Liverpool?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

How is the police brutality in Liverpool?
    Have you even been to America? Have you ever interacted with an American cop? If you did visit America did you feel targeted and was the white supremacy palpable? Is it the same in your country or are you strictly talking about America? Do you ever consider leaving the western world, obviously you don’t like it and the only way shit will change is if we all work together, I don’t think you have an interest in doing that

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Denilson3.0 , Dick says Rayshard Brooks wasn't killed at all. It was a staged event. Care to respond?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A little funny thing going on in the US some Dems are now attacking police unions. It’s probably a good place to start but Dems in the US have been the pro union party forever. Unions created a several of these issues we see with the police. On the defunding front police training is already being cut in some areas. Ok it’s a early we will see what happens.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Denilson3.0 , Dick says Rayshard Brooks wasn't killed at all. It was a staged event. Care to respond?
    Yeah n Bruce Lee, Elvis n Tupac r still alive. Jacko faked his own death. The moon landings were fake too.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suggest you watch more films, especially Hollywood ones, you'd have a greater understanding of how real life functions like my man Mr Segregation.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information