Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Virtually the entire British media is owned by 5 billionaires. The Barclay brothers, Harmsworth, Desmond, and Murdoch. Richard Sharp another huge donor to the Tories has now been made head of the BBC. This is why Johnson and his corrupt chums have not been held to account.

How easily we have forgotten that Johnson plunged us into an empathy wilderness with his stupid 'Superman of Capitalism' speech mocking the very real dangers of this pandemic from day one.

Just like the idiot Trump he has never taken his job and responsibilities seriously and it has been enabled here by idiots like Rod Liddle, Toby Young etc, aping the moronic pro Trump covid sceptic media in the states.

Outsourcing, underfunding and privitisation under the Trump like tories has led us into the precarious situation we find ourselves in. Like Trump enriching themselves and their corporate friends has come at the expense of thousands of dead.

Look at how this week the weaponisation of a sick holier than thou moralising has been exploited by companies providing a £5 food hamper of carrot stubs and half tomatoes etc for hungry kids whilst pocketing £25 in profit themselves. That is the kind of country we are living in and still people are fucking bang on about Corbyn and immigrants.

Nuts.
    Like you posting in the Trump thread, I will take delivery to post here in the Johnson thread, if it's okay with you.

I think you should give your Boris Johnson a bit more credit than you are giving him, wart's and all. and to be honest it sounds like you are just posting just for the sake of posting.
    They didn't pocket the £25 , a lot of it goes to logistics and other expenses in the process, it's not just a simple arithmetic of 5 for the carrot sticks and 25 for their pocket.

Even in nonprofit organizations like UNICEF they will take in x amount of dollars for Euros or pounds or what have you and a very small percentage always seems to end up in the hands of the needy due to logistical expenses and other things. Look at how you defended the Clinton foundation for collecting three billion dollars in earthquake relief for Haiti and in the end the Haitians got less than 15% of that money for rebuilding and to this day are living in the rubble
    1c18e37f-free-school-meals.jpg

That is supposed to feed a child for a week.

That is what you are defending.

Profiteering at the expense of hungry children.

Those are Trumps values.

What happened to you or was it always just a game for you?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MONDAY

It amazes me how much corruption, negligence and incompetence the British public are willing to put up with.
    @Master perhaps I didn't understand the comment that he wrote above but it's pretty pretty clear he is lambasting the British public for either turning a blind eye or being lazy or apathetic to all the corruption and negligence and incompetence.

Isn't that what that means? I don't think I'm in another universe at all. If it doesn't mean what I just said it means then please let me know the meaning so I can learn what my mistake was ☺️

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Virtually the entire British media is owned by 5 billionaires. The Barclay brothers, Harmsworth, Desmond, and Murdoch. Richard Sharp another huge donor to the Tories has now been made head of the BBC. This is why Johnson and his corrupt chums have not been held to account.

How easily we have forgotten that Johnson plunged us into an empathy wilderness with his stupid 'Superman of Capitalism' speech mocking the very real dangers of this pandemic from day one.

Just like the idiot Trump he has never taken his job and responsibilities seriously and it has been enabled here by idiots like Rod Liddle, Toby Young etc, aping the moronic pro Trump covid sceptic media in the states.

Outsourcing, underfunding and privitisation under the Trump like tories has led us into the precarious situation we find ourselves in. Like Trump enriching themselves and their corporate friends has come at the expense of thousands of dead.

Look at how this week the weaponisation of a sick holier than thou moralising has been exploited by companies providing a £5 food hamper of carrot stubs and half tomatoes etc for hungry kids whilst pocketing £25 in profit themselves. That is the kind of country we are living in and still people are fucking bang on about Corbyn and immigrants.

Nuts.
    Like you posting in the Trump thread, I will take delivery to post here in the Johnson thread, if it's okay with you.

I think you should give your Boris Johnson a bit more credit than you are giving him, wart's and all. and to be honest it sounds like you are just posting just for the sake of posting.
    They didn't pocket the £25 , a lot of it goes to logistics and other expenses in the process, it's not just a simple arithmetic of 5 for the carrot sticks and 25 for their pocket.

Even in nonprofit organizations like UNICEF they will take in x amount of dollars for Euros or pounds or what have you and a very small percentage always seems to end up in the hands of the needy due to logistical expenses and other things. Look at how you defended the Clinton foundation for collecting three billion dollars in earthquake relief for Haiti and in the end the Haitians got less than 15% of that money for rebuilding and to this day are living in the rubble
    1c18e37f-free-school-meals.jpg

Those are Trumps values.

Pretending that that is what I am saying is just dishonest of you. That little picture that you put there of a few little pieces of food has nothing at all to do with my point that most nonprofits wind up after all the expenses and all the logistics funneling a much lower percentage of their funds to the needy then you would guess. It makes them look like a bunch of greedy bastards but in the end there are some real hardcore expenses that have to be paid which subtract from what the needy people get in the end. not defending people siphoning off for their own greed at all even if you want to keep pretending that that is what I am saying

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuts.

Those are Trumps values.

Pretending that that is what I am saying is just dishonest of you. That little picture that you put there of a few little pieces of food has nothing at all to do with my point that most nonprofits wind up after all the expenses and all the logistics funneling a much lower percentage of their funds to the needy then you would guess. It makes them look like a bunch of greedy bastards but in the end there are some real hardcore expenses that have to be paid which subtract from what the needy people get in the end. not defending people siphoning off for their own greed at all even if you want to keep pretending that that is what I am saying

That little picture is what was sent as a food parcel and promoted the entire story in the first place.

Straight from the Alinsky playbook accuse others of something you yourself do. I never asked you to make up a load of crap to defend the dishonesty of a Trumpian type racket. You took that upon yourself just like your crass cancel culture comment that me pointing out how 5 billionaires run the British press was me 'just posting for the sake of it' and your invented lie about me defending Bill Clinton, the guy you voted for, that I never once defended. Even Johnson himself admitted it was wrong but you felt compelled to defend it because you are obviously bored.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/12/gover...fVPKs8MFzq2WZ0
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was just looking at this thread and Beaner and Brock having their little tiff, and out of curiosity I looked at the poll on the first page.
    Surprise, surprise, Brock voted that Boris should resign!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Was just looking at this thread and Beaner and Brock having their little tiff, and out of curiosity I looked at the poll on the first page.
    You mean you fell for it?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yeah, the “master plan”!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're right that I don't particularly like Boris Johnson but he is not responsible for a bunch of greedy bastards who pocketed most of the money for the needy children and only gave some carrot sticks and celery stalks my fine pedigree chum. I have to say that it was true I misspoke it was another poster and not beans who said they supported the Hillary Clinton foundation even though the money had been stolen that was meant for Haiti. @Beanz and I and dia bando had a great Zoom meeting today and only you were missing which would have rounded it off and we were all discussing about you and hoping that you would join

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're right that I don't particularly like Boris Johnson but he is not responsible for a bunch of greedy bastards who pocketed most of the money for the needy children and only gave some carrot sticks and celery stalks my fine pedigree chum. I have to say that it was true I misspoke it was another poster and not beans who said they supported the Hillary Clinton foundation even though the money had been stolen that was meant for Haiti. @Beanz and I and dia bando had a great Zoom meeting today and only you were missing which would have rounded it off and we were all discussing about you and hoping that you would join
    Trump also stole money from his own charity which is one of the lowest things one can do in life.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone doing that is a low act.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Title of the thread was “Should Boris Resign?” The OP votes yes, You vote yes, yet here we are over 500 posts later , to ing fro ing and flip flopping. That is some feat.
    Nice to know I’m living rent free in people’s heads I suppose.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Title of the thread was “Should Boris Resign?” The OP votes yes, You vote yes, yet here we are over 500 posts later , to ing fro ing and flip flopping. That is some feat.
    I must have missed something. Rent free? Because why?? Do you mean my use of the word pedigree chum? you're not going to tell me that you invented that phrase now right?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I must have missed something. Rent free? Because why?? Do you mean my use of the word pedigree chum? you're not going to tell me that you invented that phrase now right?
    that’s what I meant sweet pea. And i’ve Never professed to say that I invented the phrase , but where did you get it from? x

Thread Information