Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bullshit

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Bullshit

I told people Calzlappy would win by split decision

Hopkins sucks. He ran all night, rushed in with his head when he did rush in.
    I hope B-POP retires.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gave Hopkins the First and maybe the third, Calzaghe wanted to make it a fight. Hopkins on the other hand just wanted to play with his testicles, and fondle Joe everythime they got close. Joe should have got a UD win, The only bullshat is what Hopkins said after the fight. Hopkins is worse than Ruiz holding. Go Joe!
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feared the worst in the first few rounds.

Thought Joe took some very close rounds in the middle of the fight and then took over towards the end.

I'll be honest and thought the judges might go with Hopkins (one did).

The low blow and the phantom low blow - what was that about? Hopkins has been given rocking chairs/walking sticks - they would have come in handy during that time of rest.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    I told people Calzlappy would win by split decision

Hopkins sucks. He ran all night, rushed in with his head when he did rush in.
    I hope B-POP retires.
    Couldn't have said it better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqlPY...rrest-run.html
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont know why ppl are suprised B Hop was holding,using his head n moaning about low blows etc,he's been doing it 4 years,its part of how he wins fights.I expected more of it tbh! Im suprised he did'nt cut Joe with the amount of times he waded in with his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ye ur right that fight was the biggest load of bullshit. Joe was the aggresor, bernard was playing counter attack not enough for a win i-m-o.
    Giving bernard a 3points clear lead after the 1st 2 rounds aswell.

Am i the only 1 who thinks this fight was a draw

Bernards lost was due to his racism. the old saying goes its a White mans world.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher View Post
    hopkins won that fight

clzaghe lost to a 43 year old hopkins

and the 116-111 was a JOKE

giampa has ALWAYS been an idiot

say what u will but calzaghe looked as amatuer as EVER agianst a 43 year old hopkins and shouldnt have won that fight

FUCK THIS PLACE, ITS BULLSHIT, IM OUTTA HERE

No wonder you didn't want to take the sig bet....and now you're also bitter about the result. Far as I'm concerned....Hopkins was lucky to get a share of the result. Fact is, the 43 year old never worked hard enough, never landed enough, and never risked enough to claim the fight. Early on, calzaghe was there for the taking, but once he established himself in the fight it was only going one way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingsEasy View Post
    Ye ur right that fight was the biggest load of bullshit. Joe was the aggresor, bernard was playing counter attack not enough for a win i-m-o.
    Giving bernard a 3points clear lead after the 1st 2 rounds aswell.

Am i the only 1 who thinks this fight was a draw

Bernards lost was due to his racism. the old saying goes its a White mans world.
    I had the fight a draw, even though I went with Calzaghe in the prediction, my mates all thought Joe won by 2-3 rounds. Hopkins used his guile and was old manning Calzaghe in the opening rounds, Joe showed he could adapt in the ring and after the 1st five rounds started to turn the tide, still I thought Calzaghe had to drop Hopkins to win the fight.He was close to exhausting the Nard but Hopkins took full benefit from the slap low, with 3 minutes to recover and the Nard got his breath back and managed to fiddle through the last couple of rounds. The Nard probably feels a bit like Marvin Hagler after Sugar Ray Leonard fight he has been pick pocketed.
    This aint racism its the passing of the torch so the promoters can make even more money out of Joe / pavlik and I wouldnt mind predicting Joe Looses a close points decision and the torch gets past again.
    Sorry to ramble but I have been partying lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Re: Bullshit

Joe won clearly, I had him by 3 rounds, Flopkins so called game plan was crap and had sod all to do with making any kind of fight on this occasion,

Even after the knock down, what did he offer ...NOTHING, Joe arrived here to take part in a massive boxing match ON THE SO CALLED BIG STAGE,

Only, the home town fighter didn't show up, or want to play, simply because he didn't fancy it..

What was B.Flop doing, Coz I aint worked it out yet, but for sure he didn't really want to take part in no boxing match,

If this is the big time and this is the ultimate challenge, well in future can I HAVE CARDIFF AND THE KESSLER'S PLEASE,

Where at least the home fighter cant wait to put on a show against the live wires they bring him, and not forgetting this none sellar manages to sell 50, 60,000 seats, and gives us far more excitement than the American dream crap we just witnessed....

Hidden Content
    A lot of boxing promoters couldn't match the cheeks of their buttocks. Mickey Duff..

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obviously not a robbery. Had it for Calzaghe by a point. 116-111 was silly.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantana View Post
    What the fuck

Setanta commentators - JOE NEEDS A KNOCKOUT

Fight finishes, they all chime in, JOE HAS WON BY THREE ROUNDS

116 - 111

Bernard made him miss, beat him on the punch, did the harder shots, Joe did well.

If anyone was betting tonight, during the fight, Calzaghe was almost 5 to 1 at the end of the fight, HOPKINS WAS EVEN.

What does that tell you?

Yours in manliness,
    Fantana
    That you was on betfair.. and a load of mugs done their dough on Hopkins?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher View Post
    hopkins won that fight

clzaghe lost to a 43 year old hopkins

and the 116-111 was a JOKE

giampa has ALWAYS been an idiot

say what u will but calzaghe looked as amatuer as EVER agianst a 43 year old hopkins and shouldnt have won that fight

FUCK THIS PLACE, ITS BULLSHIT, IM OUTTA HERE

No wonder you didn't want to take the sig bet....and now you're also bitter about the result. Far as I'm concerned....Hopkins was lucky to get a share of the result. Fact is, the 43 year old never worked hard enough, never landed enough, and never risked enough to claim the fight. Early on, calzaghe was there for the taking, but once he established himself in the fight it was only going one way.
    I pretty much agree with that mate. I think Hopkins lost the fight rather than Joe necessarily winning it, Joe was there to be beaten if Hop had've thrown/landed more. Having said that Joe did win imo. As pationate as I am I always judge objectively and after watching the fight 4 times in silence I am sure Joe did enough JUST!

Thread Information